Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineMysticalMattH
Everchanging
Male
Loc: California
massive headrushes
    #5989738 - 08/23/06 02:59 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

lately ive been havign headrushes (the feeling of lightheadedness and almost blacking out) every time i stand up from sitting down for more than 5-10 minutes. i ussualy wouldnt worry about this but its been getting worse and worse (closer and closer to literally blacking out) everytime. does someone ko whats wrong with me, any input wuld be appreciated

--------------------
~Mystical~Matt~H~
What we hear and see on television and the radio and any other form of popular media is a lie. Question authority and form your own opinions. Be sure to be able to back them up.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineToddo
Stranger
Male

Re: massive headrushes [Re: MysticalMattH]
    #5989762 - 08/23/06 03:08 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

drinking alot of water? Have you been sick? What sort of drugs have you done? We need background info. But if your not doing anything abnormal and its happening, you need to see a doctor.

--------------------
Shroomery Composition Contest

OfflineDeathCompany
Oneironaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere in my head
Re: massive headrushes [Re: Toddo]
    #5989769 - 08/23/06 03:10 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Toddo said:
...you need to see a doctor.

--------------------

Invisibleeligal
Noobie

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California
    #5990050 - 08/23/06 05:09 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

I used to get those ever now and then, sit down for a while and then suddenly stand up and all of a sudden you cant see and you feel like youre fallin backwards... right?

My guess would be it has something to do with lighting or heat (it tends to happen to me the most when it was a sunny warm day) along with sugar levels or other nutrition levels.
Hows your diet?

With me it happened the most after stepping out of the air-conditioned car, almost like it was a shock effect to the sudden change in temperature along with the change in stance (sitting to standing). And back then my eating habits werent exactly great...

Its nothing to worry about if it were to just happen once in a while like it did with me, but if its happening constantly, you definately need to go see a doctor.

--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"do you have the freedom to do with your nervous system what you want?"

"MolokoMilkPlus said:
I'll respect you if you let me give you a blow job"

"tactik said:
respect the can."

OfflineThe_Hobbit
Bilbo Baggins
 User Gallery

Loc: The Shire
Re: massive headrushes [Re: eligal]
    #5991234 - 08/23/06 10:49 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Posture and breathing regulate your circulation and many other bodily processes.

Alot of things factor into that. If you are a healthy person, eating right, this should not happen.

You need to make some changes.

--------------------
Smoking my hobbit leaf...
Please keep in mind that I am just a human being. Please read my posts carefully and interpret their meaning for yourself.

OfflinePowerTripp
GfunkyWhiteBoy
 User Gallery
Re: massive headrushes [Re: The_Hobbit]
    #5991523 - 08/24/06 01:13 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

ok well... try again.. i tried to enter it once and didnt work... well your scource for this happening... you get up fast and not enough exercise.. i get this alot.. the cause.. you get up too fast and the blood from your head/brain rushes down too your legs.. to stop this, dont get up so fast! but it could get worse, if you experience any of these symtoms for example: nasuea, vomiting, dizzyness, cold sweats, and dry mouth. dont freak out, sip on some cold water but slowly.. if it gets extreme, for example: if you experience tunnel vision then do NOT sit down, get help immeatly! thats is a sign that your about to faint! usually you experince all the same stuff as one of those air force piolets experince, they experince up to 10 Gs! Roller coaster fans only experince up to 4 or 5 Gs. G = gravity, the number is how much gravity is push on you at one time! 0 Gs is weighlessness. And around 8 Gs, some people experience tunnel vision wich means not enough oxygen is getting to your brain and to your eyes! so i hope that if enough info for you about that! overall dont get up to fast and exercise alittle more! be same man and have fun!! -power!

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
    #6005158 - 08/28/06 04:09 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

MysticalMattH said:
lately ive been havign headrushes (the feeling of lightheadedness and almost blacking out) every time i stand up from sitting down for more than 5-10 minutes. i ussualy wouldnt worry about this but its been getting worse and worse (closer and closer to literally blacking out) everytime. does someone ko whats wrong with me, any input wuld be appreciated

Yeah. I just might.

When you breathe you bring oxygen down your lungs.
From there it hits your blood-stream.

Then it is transported around. Distributed where most needed first, etcetera...

But, wait!  What transports it you say!?

Iron..

:grin::thumbup:

Got enough iron in your system?
Eat much green stuff?! :wink:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom