Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblespecial_k
Ketamine is myLSD

Loc: TX
obtaining dopamine
    #6000706 - 08/27/06 03:06 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

I don't suppose that there is any way to acquire dopamine other than purchasing it. I hear its watched so that route is out of the question. Is there maybe a natural source of it that can be extracted? Well other than the human brain? I was hoping to give my san pedros a boast. Well thanks in advance.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleshamantra
hobbyethnobotanist

Loc: ¯\(º_o)/¯
Re: obtaining dopamine [Re: special_k]
    #6000710 - 08/27/06 03:10 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

yes there is , what you want is called the velvet bean (Mucuna pruriens)

--------------------
note: english is my 3rd languange, please ignore misspelling and poor english, im doing my best :smile:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ug98TKkWKy0

Invisiblespecial_k
Ketamine is myLSD

Re: obtaining dopamine [Re: shamantra]
    #6000714 - 08/27/06 03:15 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Erowid says:
The leaves, seeds, stems and roots contain L-Dopa, Serotonin, 5-HTP, and Nicotine, as well as N,N-DMT, Bufotenine, and 5-MeO-DMT.

Wow thats quite a magical bean thanks for the info. Now to see if its theasible to do.

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site
    #6000722 - 08/27/06 03:26 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

special_k said:
Erowid says:
The leaves, seeds, stems and roots contain L-Dopa, Serotonin, 5-HTP, and Nicotine, as well as N,N-DMT, Bufotenine, and 5-MeO-DMT.

Wow thats quite a magical bean thanks for the info. Now to see if its theasible to do.

holy cow

Invisiblespecial_k
Ketamine is myLSD

#6000753 - 08/27/06 03:44 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

I'm assuming that when you say it has dopamine you are referring to its L-dopa it contains, correct? I wonder if the san pedro would turn this into mescaline? With a 7% content of L-dopa I think I'll have to try it.

Invisibleshamantra
hobbyethnobotanist

#6001008 - 08/27/06 08:14 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

yes, L-dopa is a precursor for dopamine in much the same way 5htp is a precursor for serotine, and therefor L-dopa is converted to dopamine when it reaches your brain. You find plants, among other potatoes, that contains the actual catecholamines (dopamine and a few others) which is belived to control some of the plants carbon metabolism which again controls stress responses but there is some controversity around this. there is people who are trying to document this here and there today and nothing has yet been concludet. but anyways, san pedro will not in any way turn this into mescaline, it might do something perhaps increasing its neurotoxicity, I really dont know maybe search for this

--------------------
note: english is my 3rd languange, please ignore misspelling and poor english, im doing my best :smile:

InvisibleHanky
wiffle bat.
Male User Gallery
Loc: Great Southern Land.
Re: obtaining dopamine [Re: CptnGarden]
    #6001045 - 08/27/06 08:40 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

ShroomieOfDoomie said:
Quote:

special_k said:
Erowid says:

holy cow

:thumbup:

--------------------
Coaster is an idiot...
[quote]Coaster said:
but i thnk everything thats pure is white?
[/quote]

Invisibleshamantra
hobbyethnobotanist

Re: obtaining dopamine [Re: Hanky]
    #6001123 - 08/27/06 09:33 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

as for tryptamines in this specie. there is found small amounts of them in the leaves mainly, according to this phytochemical report ( http://www.rain-tree.com/nescafe-chemicals.pdf ) it has been found 0.006 DMT and 0.0025% 5meo dmt. so its not very intresting when it comes to indole alkaloids.

--------------------

OfflineSporeDrinker
Stranger
    #6002280 - 08/27/06 04:53 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Has anyone taken velvet bean (Mucuna pruriens)? Does it have any good recreational use? Thats quite a mixture of actives. I can't imagine what the experience would be like.

Invisiblespecial_k
Ketamine is myLSD

Re: obtaining dopamine [Re: SporeDrinker]
    #6002430 - 08/27/06 05:37 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

It appears that the velvet bean has too low of levels of the psychoactives to make it possible to use to trip to. Yopo would be a better bet.

InvisibleDety
Old No.7
Folding@home Statistics
    #6003770 - 08/28/06 01:52 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Mucuna (Mucuna Pruriens), also known as velvet bean and cowitch, is an herb used as a minor food crop and medicinal bean in India, West Africa, and Central America. It is indigenous to India and is a popular medicinal in that region. It is widespread over most of the subcontinent and can be found in bushes, hedges and dry-deciduous.

The pods of the Mucuna have hair-like needles covering the outside. These hairs contain mucunian and serotonin and can cause itching, blisters, and dermatitis. The hairs have been used in itching powder and mixed with honey to be used as vermifuge.

[ Top 5 Sellers ]
1. Universal Animal Stak 2
2. Higher Power ZMA Nighttime
3. Body Conditioning Solutions E-Bomb
4. Dymatize Z-Force
5. Cytodyne Z-Mass-PM
Mucuna can be a very beneficial supplement for bodybuilders. It is high in the amino acid L-Dopa which helps maintain healthy cholesterol and blood sugar levels.

Another benefit of Mucuna is that it can increase the production of HGH (Human Growth Hormone). An increase in HGH levels can increase the body's ability to build lean muscle and break down fat.

Mucuna has also been shown to have diuretic effects. It increases tissue resiliency and improves coordination. Mucuna can also support healthy testosterone levels, which in turn can lead to increased muscle mass and strength.

In history, Mucuna has been used as an aphrodisiac. It is still used to increase libido in both men and women.

If you are looking for a reliable place to find high quality Mucuna Pruriens, look no further. Here at Bodybuilding.com we have a great selection of Mucuna for you to choose from.

Republished from Clayton South's Health Facts.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale