Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleSouthernGent
veteran
cowshit
    #599446 - 04/05/02 09:08 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

There is a huge dairy farm close to where I live and just for the hell of it I stopped and spoke to the old man who owns it. He told me he feeds his cows very expensive high protien and nutrients feed. I told him I was looking into doing some gardening and he told me I could have his shit by the truck load if I wanted it. Is this the type of dung that can be used to grow dung loving shrooms?

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineXAZIA
glitter goddess
Loc: oklahoma
Re: cowshit [Re: SouthernGent]
    #599527 - 04/05/02 10:31 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

JACKPOT!!!!!!
you bet! just let it dry before using. i get mine from a lady at my work who lives in the country and has horse stables. and chances are it will not be purely dung. you'll get a mixture of dung, straw , leaves twigs, its like natural compost.

p.s if you haven't already try switching to birdseed and casing. you thank yourself later!
peace!
get ready for the FAT fruits and flushes and mega potency!!!

--------------------
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds."

Bob Marley

Remember, EGOISM is the beginning, the source, and the root of EVIL!

http://www.fanaticus.com/pf-tek.htm
http://www.mycotopia.net/teks/hongus.html

Edited by XAZIA (04/05/02 10:34 AM)

InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montana
Trusted Cultivator
    #599957 - 04/05/02 06:48 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

yes....you hit the jackpot

--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!

Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.

InvisibleSouthernGent
veteran
Re: cowshit [Re: Roadkill]
    #599968 - 04/05/02 06:59 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

cool he said i can have all i want just to load it up... hell he's even got a backhoe or endloader or whatever the fuck you call it to load it for me... maybe I ll be like some of the vendors ... you think 7 bucks a pound would be fair? LOL

--------------------

Anonymous

#600045 - 04/05/02 08:49 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Holy shit, you hit the jackpot!

If it's straight dung, you'll have to mix it with straw and some special additives then pasteurize to make a proper compost.

Hmmm...I have access to a commercial pasteurizer, why don't you send me a couple hundreds pounds of shit, I'll pasteurize it and send it right back?

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom