Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblecreamcorn
mad scientist
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Need rating on shrooms [Re: thatiAM]
    #6005666 - 08/28/06 06:23 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

thatiAM said:
I continually hear B+ produces less potent fruits than other strains, is this true?

B+ is my fave... as such have sampled quite a few as well as shared quite a few experiences with good friends :smile:  they certainly arent lacking in the potency department, though they aren't as visual as other strains it seems.  very very intense body buzz that many who have tried (mine at least) liken them much to an MDMA type experience but more mentally active with an easier come down and an easier day after :wink:  don't get me wrong there's noooo mistaking lack of intense visuals for lack of potency though, you'll find yourself severely altered. :smile:  they grow VERY big and beautiful too when you do 'em up right :thumbup:  (but i'd totally disagree with the above statement about substrate.  i've had totally killer B+ on just about every substrate under the sun, pf tek included.  they really shine on bulk subs not because of potency but because of sheer yields!)

B+ on wbs->coir

B+ on cakes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinefirstcut
Learning andreading

Re: Need rating on shrooms [Re: creamcorn]
    #6005844 - 08/28/06 07:43 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

yea b+ seems to be the norm around here. I used b for my first try didnt innoc right ( without still air box and over innoc). So i said screw it and threw a dart at the board and got KSSS , which i jus love cause it coloniz really fast and i didnt get any contams either. But like i said my 2nd try was with still air box . Bout case these bad boys as soon as i find verm and osyter shell. ive also heard that TC is nice for first timers. Alot has to do with perverance.

--------------------
The are no stupid questions, only stupid people, now point and laugh every one.

InvisiblethatiAM
Stranger

Re: Need rating on shrooms [Re: firstcut]
    #6005961 - 08/28/06 08:13 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

I ask because I took some B+ camping a while ago (about 5g) and although I was tripping, I was not tripping much at all.  I could easily do stuff, remember I had taken mushrooms, etc.  I'll just have to try again later w/ more :smile:

Offlineboosthappyvw
Stranger
Re: Need rating on shrooms [Re: thatiAM]
    #6007013 - 08/29/06 12:36 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

i started out with
b+
orissa india
equadorian

orissa always got bad contams
b+ never proved how much faster its supposed to be
eq are going strong and working great

just my experience it depends on substrate and conditions u provide

Offlineoutlawimmortal
the originaloutlaw
Male
Re: Need rating on shrooms [Re: Premedman1]
    #6007284 - 08/29/06 05:46 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Premedman1 said:
Quote:

Snaggletooth said:

:grin::thumbup:

lol, aim for the triple!

--------------------
...i just got thrown out of a bakery for asking if they sold lambs bread

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale