Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemonlite
Stranger
better medium than low doses
    #5992796 - 08/24/06 02:31 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

After a few frightening experiences with high doses of shrooms I have tried some lower doses, from 0,5 to 1,5 gr, and they haven´t been very good experiences, they are usually all waiting, slight anxiety, never knowing where the trip is going.

Then I have tried medium doses, 2 gr or 2,5 gr and its all has been great.

Has anyone noticed medium doses are handled better than lower ones?.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleitsbreck
Crunk
Male
Re: better medium than low doses [Re: monlite]
    #5992974 - 08/24/06 03:23 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

i have noticed that small doses leave you thinking too much, i get stuck in a loop with the same thoughts running through my head. i think with a larger dose, its just much easier to get distracted from those thoughts which makes the trip better for me.

--------------------
:psychsplit:  :psychsplit:  :psychsplit:  :psychsplit:

InvisibleWholefoods
It's a gift
 User Gallery

Loc: Outer Heaven
Re: better medium than low doses [Re: itsbreck]
    #5993037 - 08/24/06 03:49 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

itsbreck said:
i have noticed that small doses leave you thinking too much, i get stuck in a loop with the same thoughts running through my head. i think with a larger dose, its just much easier to get distracted from those thoughts which makes the trip better for me.

Well, I don't know about Cubes, because I have never taken more then 2g(will soon though). But when I took a high dose of Amanitas(17.5g) I was literally TRAPPED in a loop. Not just a thought loop but a visual hallucination in which I lost all visual contact with reality.

I am really hoping that won't happen to me with a high does of cubensis.

As for the subject. Not really sure what to say. Just wanted to say that loops suck. D:

--------------------
later gator

Invisibleitsbreck
Crunk
Male
Re: better medium than low doses [Re: Wholefoods]
    #5993068 - 08/24/06 04:04 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

loops DO suck balls, it really only happens to me on solo trips.

--------------------
:psychsplit:  :psychsplit:  :psychsplit:  :psychsplit:

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

Re: better medium than low doses [Re: Wholefoods]
    #5993121 - 08/24/06 04:23 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

I enjoy all doses. For me I find .5 grams to be very interesting. As far a these uncontrolable "loops" go, I know exactly what you are talking about, I think. I dont think they suck, I think you can learn from covering new ground evertime the cyclical thoughts are taking over. They could become more of a problem when they are full of negative feelings and bad logic that you just cant help revisiting constantly, in order.
Such as the "i think im going to die loop".

I consider cyclical thoughts and perceptions to be just part of the architecture of a trip, and not in a bad way. Synchronicity Is one of the products of this "theme". It is only a problem if you are stuck in one.
Though this might sound crazy, for me, when I am free from the confines of one single "thought loop" I can observe them all ass they spin together and make an intricate tapestry of interrelated thoughts.

I wonder if anyone else sees the same cycles?, (not just one looping thought pattern).
I totally understand though.. I find that it can be uncomfortable if you are obsessing about a few thoughts that seem to have no end untill you figure them out and can break free of them. That shit gives me anxiety but I have learned alot from such things.
The true "im dieing trip" is like a process filled with a long but eventually terminating cycle of negative thoughtloops caused by fear of death. It is then, when you have prepared to die(mentally or even physically) that you can comeout the other end reborn......(have the best trip of your life).

Anxiety is actually good for something in my opinion.
Maybe I just notice this stuff a bit more because I always trip alone, and I discover more little buttons on every ultra-complex tool that mushrooms provide. (thats why I dont think "thought loops" suck).......

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
You moron. Material is material is material.  No 'thing' fixes any situation.  If anything were so simple we would be living in a much better world.[/quote] <-----the dumbest thing I have ever read in my life.
Thanks shroomery.

Edited by yageman (08/24/06 04:28 PM)

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: better medium than low doses [Re: yageman]
    #5994369 - 08/24/06 10:17 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

me too
I like all the dose levels,
just find lower doses more accessible more frequently while living a "normal productive healthy" life.

when mind moments stack up a bit, looped thoughts are as common as tracers of vision and sound (this can be a sweet light dose)

when mind moments stack up a bit more (greater psychedelic effect) it becomes difficult to distinguish what has passed with what is just starting, giving rise to deja vu, and providing much more resonance to synchronicity.
while things do happen together anyway, the plasticity of a well stacked mind makes even more seem to happen together than normally would be noticed. much more unity of things is clear from beginning to middle to end of the life cycle of events. (this is with a good medium dose). One should not drive a vehicle when this state of mind is achieved. synchronicity and traffic are not reccomended.

when mind moments are extremely stacked, we become dysfunctional, is is ok from time to time to immerse in waking dreams to this extent. (often called ego loss)

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom