Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleLuddite
I watch Fox News
 User Gallery

Donations To Israeli Military Are Tax-Deductible!
    #5993023 - 08/24/06 03:40 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Donations To Israeli Military Are Tax-Deductible!
September 25, 2002

In many cases, Americans can be prosecuted for giving money to foreign armies. As we have been told in the case of John Walker Lindh, Americans can give up their citizenship rights by joining a foreign army.

But as with many things, there is an exception: Israel.

Not only is it allowed to give money to the Israeli Defense Forces (IDF), it is actually a tax-deductible contribution under US tax laws.

The Fund for Strengthing Israel's Defenses, solicits funds from US citizens to "make up what the [Israeli] defense budget can't cover." And these contributions (of $100 or more) are tax-deductible by making the checks to the P.E.F. Israel Endowment Fund. Their website contains the following quote from Israel's first prime minister, David Ben-Gurion: "The IDF should also be the center for Zionist education for Israel's youth, children and immigrants..."

I guess that's what they mean by the "special relationship" between the U.S. government and Israel.

http://www.antiwar.com/comment/idf.html

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/files/06-34/645540441-Struggle.jpg

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHank, FTW
Looking for the Answer

Re: Donations To Israeli Military Are Tax-Deductible! [Re: Luddite]
    #5993107 - 08/24/06 04:19 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

HAHAHAHA

This will make America more safe, yep, the Arabs won't resent this one bit. Look out Iran, you're next!

--------------------
Capliberty:

"I'll blow the hinges off your freakin doors with my trips, level 5 been there, I personally like x, bud, acid and shroom oj, altogether, do that combination, and you'll meet some morbid figures, lol
Hell yeah I push the limits and hell yeah thats fucking cool, dope, bad ass and all that, I'm not changing shit, I'm cutting to to the chase and giving u shroom experience report. Real trippers aren't afraid to go beyond there comfort zone "

:rofl:

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
    #5993111 - 08/24/06 04:20 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Yea man. I 've been saying this forever. Our relationship with Israel is very unique. What other countries have ever had this kind of relationship though?

--------------------

http://www.myspace.com/4th25

"And I don't care if he was handcuffed
Then shot in his head
All I know is dead bodies
Can't fuck with me again"

InvisibleHank, FTW
Looking for the Answer

Re: Donations To Israeli Military Are Tax-Deductible! [Re: downforpot]
    #5993130 - 08/24/06 04:27 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

What is Israel giving the USA for all their generosity?

--------------------
Capliberty:

"I'll blow the hinges off your freakin doors with my trips, level 5 been there, I personally like x, bud, acid and shroom oj, altogether, do that combination, and you'll meet some morbid figures, lol
Hell yeah I push the limits and hell yeah thats fucking cool, dope, bad ass and all that, I'm not changing shit, I'm cutting to to the chase and giving u shroom experience report. Real trippers aren't afraid to go beyond there comfort zone "

OfflineNamelessRevolt
Stranger
Re: Donations To Israeli Military Are Tax-Deductible! [Re: Hank, FTW]
    #5993205 - 08/24/06 04:53 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

alpharedecho said:

Holocaust museums  :grin:

InvisibleHank, FTW
Looking for the Answer

Re: Donations To Israeli Military Are Tax-Deductible! [Re: NamelessRevolt]
    #5993214 - 08/24/06 04:55 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Paid for by the USA government and private donations. hahaha

--------------------
Capliberty:

OfflineBasilides
Servent ofWisdom
Male User Gallery

Loc: Crown and Heart
    #5993708 - 08/24/06 07:20 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

All the funds are belong to IDF

--------------------

"Have you found the beginning, then, that you are looking for the end? You see, the end will be where the beginning is. Congratulations to the one who stands at the beginning: that one will know the end and will not taste death."

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
    #5993750 - 08/24/06 07:28 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

alpharedecho said:

One of the only few countries in the Middle East that doesn't want Americans dead? Also a country that basically supports our actions and vice versa.

--------------------

Then shot in his head

OfflineBasilides
Servent ofWisdom
Male User Gallery

#5993821 - 08/24/06 07:46 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Israel and America ought to get a room.

--------------------

"Have you found the beginning, then, that you are looking for the end? You see, the end will be where the beginning is. Congratulations to the one who stands at the beginning: that one will know the end and will not taste death."

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
Re: Donations To Israeli Military Are Tax-Deductible! [Re: Basilides]
    #5993856 - 08/24/06 07:53 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

The room is the world. The trashcan for the condoms are the....

--------------------

Then shot in his head

Edited by downforpot (08/24/06 07:53 PM)

InvisibleDexter_Morgan
Towlie's Mentor
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: higher than you
    #5994036 - 08/24/06 08:38 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

alpharedecho said:

How about attacking our navy without repercussion

http://www.washington-report.org/backissues/0693/9306019.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident

Quote:

The attacking aircraft used napalm rockets and machine guns. Machine guns are often used to keep a ship's company under cover, thus keeping them from manning weather deck stations and doing damage control topside. Machine guns are ineffective armament for doing real damage to a steel-hulled ship--other than starting fires in combustibles

I saw on the history channel that the USS Liberty was flying the Red White and Blue flag, and continued to be attacked, although i can not find a source.

Israel does what ever They want, and we back them up.
Quote:

Don King said:
Tax-deductible donations to another country's army 'Only in America'

--------------------
Uncleluke, getting his assbeat, then he tries to delete it
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/6355469#Post6355469
Tomato-Faced Banez
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/5933438#Post5933438
Dexter's Thesaurus
beer = guinness
smoke = vaporize
pubers = reasons to be pro-choice

OfflineBasilides
Servent ofWisdom
Male User Gallery

#5994049 - 08/24/06 08:42 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

downforpot said:
The room is the world. The trashcan for the condoms are the....

Right. So the rest of the world has to somehow put up with America and Israel's condoms and vaginal sponges.

Well, at least they won't procreate.

--------------------

InvisibleSilversoul
Rhizome
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Barricades
Re: Donations To Israeli Military Are Tax-Deductible! [Re: Basilides]
    #5994060 - 08/24/06 08:45 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Basilides said:
Well, at least they won't procreate.

Or will they?...:shiftyeyes:

--------------------

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
Re: Donations To Israeli Military Are Tax-Deductible! [Re: Dexter_Morgan]
    #5994500 - 08/24/06 11:22 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

ShroomDr said:
Quote:

alpharedecho said:

How about attacking our navy without repercussion

http://www.washington-report.org/backissues/0693/9306019.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident

Quote:

The attacking aircraft used napalm rockets and machine guns. Machine guns are often used to keep a ship's company under cover, thus keeping them from manning weather deck stations and doing damage control topside. Machine guns are ineffective armament for doing real damage to a steel-hulled ship--other than starting fires in combustibles

I saw on the history channel that the USS Liberty was flying the Red White and Blue flag, and continued to be attacked, although i can not find a source.

Israel does what ever They want, and we back them up.
Quote:

Don King said:
Tax-deductible donations to another country's army 'Only in America'

So why exactly would Israel attack a US ship on purpose?

From the wiki article: "Officials say they were assured by the United States that no U.S. ships were in the area, and that that its air and naval forces mistakenly identified Liberty as the Egyptian vessel El Quseir. Proponents say such mistakes were inevitable in the tense atmosphere of the Six-Day War, and that no concrete motive existed for Israel to initiate a surprise attack against a country that was quickly becoming its most powerful and important ally."

"After recognizing the Israeli standard and seeing apparent Morse code signalling attempts by one of the boats (but being unable to see what was being sent, due to the smoke of the fire started by the earlier aircraft attack), McGonagle gave the order to cease fire. This order was apparently misunderstood in the confusion, and two heavy machine guns opened fire. Subsequently, the Israeli boats responded with fire and launched at least two torpedoes at Liberty (five according to the 1982 IDF History Department report)."

"When the ship was confirmed to have been American, the torpedo boats returned to offer help; it was refused by the American ship. About three hours after the attack, Israel informed the U.S. embassy in Tel Aviv about the incident and provided a helicopter to fly a U.S. naval attaché to the ship."

--------------------

Then shot in his head

Edited by downforpot (08/24/06 11:27 PM)

OfflineThe_Red_Crayon
Exposer of Truth
Male User Gallery

Loc: Smokey Mtns. TN Flag
    #5994677 - 08/25/06 12:40 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

OH i dunno maybe to propel the US into a war in the 6 day war by blaming the attack on Egypt or some other country, then Israel can neutralize its enemies and the USA gains some permenant bases in the Middle east and all the oil it wants, and the US knows that if it controls the oil in the mid-east it has absolute leverage on the entire world because after all countries like Japan or Germany usually get their oil from Mid-East.

This little scheme obviously didnt work to well because this was spotted by a Russian Spyship so the entire thing was aborted. Now the Same assholes are at it again with Iran and Iraq and such.

InvisibleDexter_Morgan
Towlie's Mentor
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: higher than you
    #5994848 - 08/25/06 01:41 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident#Ongoing_controversy
Quote:

This incident stands as the only peacetime attack on a U.S. naval vessel not investigated by Congress. The survivors want a full Congressional hearing[citation needed]; they hold that a proper investigation has never taken place and that all previous reports are incomplete, mention the incident in passing, and either that they are intended to exonerate Israel or that they do not even question the culpability of the attack (instead, they hold, it focuses on other topics, such as American communication problems).

In 2003, journalist Peter Hounam wrote Operation Cyanide: How the Bombing of the USS Liberty Nearly Caused World War III, which proposes a completely different theory regarding the incident. In an attempt to explain why there was no support by U.S. forces as backup, Hounam claims that Israel and U.S. President Lyndon B. Johnson had secretly agreed on day four of the Six Day War that Liberty would be sunk with complete loss of life. The attack would be blamed on Egypt, allowing the U.S. in turn to attack Egypt, thus helping out Israel. However, according to Hounam's theory, because the Liberty did not sink after two hours, the plan was quickly reversed, Israel apologized for the case of mistaken identity, and a cover-up put into place. Likewise the BBC documentary (2002) claims that the Liberty incident provoked the launch of nuclear-armed planes targeted against Cairo from a US aircraft carrier in the Mediterranean. They were recalled only just in time, when it was clear the Liberty had not sunk with all hands, and that Israel was responsible

Quote:

Details in dispute

The events surrounding the attack, even very simple elements such as its duration, are the subject of fierce controversy. Among the disputed facts:

* Visibility of ensign: The most vehemently debated point is the visibility of the large American flags that the ship was flying; Americans claimed the flags were clearly visible in the wind. The Israeli pilots claimed they were either unable to notice it altogether (possibly due to there being no wind, or because Liberty was steaming with the wind at the same speed that the wind was blowing), or considered it an Egyptian diversion aimed to mislead them. One point is beyond dispute: USS Liberty bore an eight-foot-high "5" and a four-foot-high "GTR" along either bow, clearly indicating her hull (or "pendant") number (AGTR-5), and had 18-inch-high letters spelling the vessel's name across the stern. These marking were not cursive Arabic script but in English.
* Israeli aircraft markings: American survivors of the attack unanimously assert that the Israeli aircraft were unmarked. Israel never responded to this claim.
* Jamming: An additional point on which Israel did not comment is the use of radio jamming. In the absence of reliable records, it is only left to speculate whether jamming (of Navy tactical and international maritime distress frequencies) did take place, or whether the deficiency in communications originated in the attack itself (i.e., loss of power and damage of antennas). Both Liberty and USS Saratoga radio operators reported hearing the distinctive buzzing sound usually indicative of radio frequency jamming. According to a book by Russell Warren Howe (see below), Captain McGonagle testified that the jamming of his transmissions had been on American, not Egyptian, frequencies, suggesting that the Israelis were aware of the nationality of the ship. The U.S. Navy Court of Inquiry concluded that Liberty experienced jamming (finding 47).
* Probability of identification: Americans claim the thirteen closer flybys of the previous two days should have been sufficient for identification. Israel acknowledged the ship had been identified as American and neutral the previous day; however, it claims that at 11 a.m., the ship moved out of the status board. An hour later, when explosions were heard in El-Arish, Israel claims to have reacquired the ship without being aware that it was the same one that was flown over the day before.
* Effort for identification: The American crew claims the attacking aircraft did not make identification runs over Liberty, but rather began to strafe immediately. One Israeli report claims several passes were made.
* Speed of the vessel: According to Israeli accounts, they made (admittedly erroneous) measurements that indicated the ship was steaming at 30 knots (56 km/h). Supposedly, Israeli naval doctrine at the time required that a ship traveling at that speed must be presumed to be a warship. The speed of Liberty was later recalculated to be 28 knots (52 km/h), although maximum sustained speed of Liberty was only 17.5 knots (32 km/h), 21 knots (39 km/h) being attainable by overriding the engine governors. According to Body of Secrets, by James Bamford, and Liberty crewmen (including the Officer-of-the-Deck), the ship was steaming at 5 knots (9 km/h) at the time of the attack.
* Visual communications: Joe Meadors, the signalman on bridge, states that "Immediately prior to the torpedo attack, he was on the Signal Bridge repeatedly sending 'USS Liberty U.S. Navy Ship' by flashing light to the torpedo boats." The Israeli boats claim to have read only the signal "AA", which was exactly the signal dispatched by the Egyptian destroyer Ibrahim Al-Awal when it was engaged by the Israeli Navy eleven years earlier. Meadors claims he never sent "AA" (which would require him to identify himself as well); this disagreement may be settled by considering the fact that Liberty was unable to read signals sent from the boats.
* Call for ID: Israel claims to have called the ship on radio several times without receiving an answer, while the American crew members deny ever receiving a call for identification. The crew's failure to receive any call for identification may be related to the possible Israeli jamming of radio frequencies. (Refer to Jamming above.)

* Israeli ships' actions after the torpedo hit: The American crew claims that after Liberty had been torpedoed, Israeli boats circled the ship firing machine guns at descended (unmanned) life rafts and sailors on board the ship. Israelis claim they recognized the ship as American immediately after it was hit and ceased fire. The former point of view was expressed by many of the crew members, while the latter one is reinforced by the lack of mention of the action by the ship's captain. The former point of view has also been corroborated by Captain Ward Boston, senior counsel to the U.S. Navy Court of Inquiry.[11]
* Israeli offers of help: Reports differ regarding whether the Israeli boats offered help. The crew claims the torpedo boats simply withdrew, while the captain and the Israeli crew report that help was offered.
* U.S. rescue attempts: At least two rescue attempts were launched from U.S. aircraft carriers nearby but were recalled, according to David Lewis, officer of the deck (OOD) during the attack. Lewis wrote and made an audio recording about a meeting 6th Fleet Rear Admiral Lawrence Geis requested in his cabins: "He told me that since I was the senior Liberty survivor on board he wanted to tell me in confidence what had actually transpired. He told me that upon receipt of our SOS, aircraft were launched to come to our assistance and then Washington was notified. He said that the Secretary of Defense (Robert McNamara) had ordered that the aircraft be returned to the carrier which was done. RADM Geis then said that he speculated that Washington may have suspected that the aircraft carried nuclear weapons so he put together another flight of conventional aircraft that had no capability of carrying nuclear weapons. These he launched to assist us and again notified Washington of his actions. Again McNamara ordered the aircraft recalled. He requested confirmation of the order being unable to believe that Washington would let us sink. This time President Johnson ordered the recall with the comment that he did not care if every man drowned and the ship sank, but that he would not embarrass his allies. This is, to the best of my ability, what I recall transpiring 30 years ago."

Why machine gun a steel hulled ship? And how close to you have to get to fire a machine gun, but you still can't see the stars and stripes?

But maybe good ole LBJ would stage something like that
[cough] gulf of Tonkin[/cough]

--------------------
Uncleluke, getting his assbeat, then he tries to delete it
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/6355469#Post6355469
Tomato-Faced Banez
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/5933438#Post5933438
Dexter's Thesaurus
beer = guinness
smoke = vaporize
pubers = reasons to be pro-choice

InvisibleHank, FTW
Looking for the Answer

#5995413 - 08/25/06 09:30 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

I know about the USS liberty, just another thing Israel supporters are in denial about.

Israel-Hey, give us all your money and support, while we get the world pissed off at you, and we will attack and kill your soldiers while we are at it. We also will not give you a single thing in return.

USA-OK

AIPAC, FTW!

--------------------
Capliberty:

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
Re: Donations To Israeli Military Are Tax-Deductible! [Re: Dexter_Morgan]
    #5995892 - 08/25/06 12:23 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

ShroomDr said:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident#Ongoing_controversy
Quote:

This incident stands as the only peacetime attack on a U.S. naval vessel not investigated by Congress. The survivors want a full Congressional hearing[citation needed]; they hold that a proper investigation has never taken place and that all previous reports are incomplete, mention the incident in passing, and either that they are intended to exonerate Israel or that they do not even question the culpability of the attack (instead, they hold, it focuses on other topics, such as American communication problems).

In 2003, journalist Peter Hounam wrote Operation Cyanide: How the Bombing of the USS Liberty Nearly Caused World War III, which proposes a completely different theory regarding the incident. In an attempt to explain why there was no support by U.S. forces as backup, Hounam claims that Israel and U.S. President Lyndon B. Johnson had secretly agreed on day four of the Six Day War that Liberty would be sunk with complete loss of life. The attack would be blamed on Egypt, allowing the U.S. in turn to attack Egypt, thus helping out Israel. However, according to Hounam's theory, because the Liberty did not sink after two hours, the plan was quickly reversed, Israel apologized for the case of mistaken identity, and a cover-up put into place. Likewise the BBC documentary (2002) claims that the Liberty incident provoked the launch of nuclear-armed planes targeted against Cairo from a US aircraft carrier in the Mediterranean. They were recalled only just in time, when it was clear the Liberty had not sunk with all hands, and that Israel was responsible

Quote:

Details in dispute

The events surrounding the attack, even very simple elements such as its duration, are the subject of fierce controversy. Among the disputed facts:

* Visibility of ensign: The most vehemently debated point is the visibility of the large American flags that the ship was flying; Americans claimed the flags were clearly visible in the wind. The Israeli pilots claimed they were either unable to notice it altogether (possibly due to there being no wind, or because Liberty was steaming with the wind at the same speed that the wind was blowing), or considered it an Egyptian diversion aimed to mislead them. One point is beyond dispute: USS Liberty bore an eight-foot-high "5" and a four-foot-high "GTR" along either bow, clearly indicating her hull (or "pendant") number (AGTR-5), and had 18-inch-high letters spelling the vessel's name across the stern. These marking were not cursive Arabic script but in English.
* Israeli aircraft markings: American survivors of the attack unanimously assert that the Israeli aircraft were unmarked. Israel never responded to this claim.
* Jamming: An additional point on which Israel did not comment is the use of radio jamming. In the absence of reliable records, it is only left to speculate whether jamming (of Navy tactical and international maritime distress frequencies) did take place, or whether the deficiency in communications originated in the attack itself (i.e., loss of power and damage of antennas). Both Liberty and USS Saratoga radio operators reported hearing the distinctive buzzing sound usually indicative of radio frequency jamming. According to a book by Russell Warren Howe (see below), Captain McGonagle testified that the jamming of his transmissions had been on American, not Egyptian, frequencies, suggesting that the Israelis were aware of the nationality of the ship. The U.S. Navy Court of Inquiry concluded that Liberty experienced jamming (finding 47).
* Probability of identification: Americans claim the thirteen closer flybys of the previous two days should have been sufficient for identification. Israel acknowledged the ship had been identified as American and neutral the previous day; however, it claims that at 11 a.m., the ship moved out of the status board. An hour later, when explosions were heard in El-Arish, Israel claims to have reacquired the ship without being aware that it was the same one that was flown over the day before.
* Effort for identification: The American crew claims the attacking aircraft did not make identification runs over Liberty, but rather began to strafe immediately. One Israeli report claims several passes were made.
* Speed of the vessel: According to Israeli accounts, they made (admittedly erroneous) measurements that indicated the ship was steaming at 30 knots (56 km/h). Supposedly, Israeli naval doctrine at the time required that a ship traveling at that speed must be presumed to be a warship. The speed of Liberty was later recalculated to be 28 knots (52 km/h), although maximum sustained speed of Liberty was only 17.5 knots (32 km/h), 21 knots (39 km/h) being attainable by overriding the engine governors. According to Body of Secrets, by James Bamford, and Liberty crewmen (including the Officer-of-the-Deck), the ship was steaming at 5 knots (9 km/h) at the time of the attack.
* Visual communications: Joe Meadors, the signalman on bridge, states that "Immediately prior to the torpedo attack, he was on the Signal Bridge repeatedly sending 'USS Liberty U.S. Navy Ship' by flashing light to the torpedo boats." The Israeli boats claim to have read only the signal "AA", which was exactly the signal dispatched by the Egyptian destroyer Ibrahim Al-Awal when it was engaged by the Israeli Navy eleven years earlier. Meadors claims he never sent "AA" (which would require him to identify himself as well); this disagreement may be settled by considering the fact that Liberty was unable to read signals sent from the boats.
* Call for ID: Israel claims to have called the ship on radio several times without receiving an answer, while the American crew members deny ever receiving a call for identification. The crew's failure to receive any call for identification may be related to the possible Israeli jamming of radio frequencies. (Refer to Jamming above.)

* Israeli ships' actions after the torpedo hit: The American crew claims that after Liberty had been torpedoed, Israeli boats circled the ship firing machine guns at descended (unmanned) life rafts and sailors on board the ship. Israelis claim they recognized the ship as American immediately after it was hit and ceased fire. The former point of view was expressed by many of the crew members, while the latter one is reinforced by the lack of mention of the action by the ship's captain. The former point of view has also been corroborated by Captain Ward Boston, senior counsel to the U.S. Navy Court of Inquiry.[11]
* Israeli offers of help: Reports differ regarding whether the Israeli boats offered help. The crew claims the torpedo boats simply withdrew, while the captain and the Israeli crew report that help was offered.
* U.S. rescue attempts: At least two rescue attempts were launched from U.S. aircraft carriers nearby but were recalled, according to David Lewis, officer of the deck (OOD) during the attack. Lewis wrote and made an audio recording about a meeting 6th Fleet Rear Admiral Lawrence Geis requested in his cabins: "He told me that since I was the senior Liberty survivor on board he wanted to tell me in confidence what had actually transpired. He told me that upon receipt of our SOS, aircraft were launched to come to our assistance and then Washington was notified. He said that the Secretary of Defense (Robert McNamara) had ordered that the aircraft be returned to the carrier which was done. RADM Geis then said that he speculated that Washington may have suspected that the aircraft carried nuclear weapons so he put together another flight of conventional aircraft that had no capability of carrying nuclear weapons. These he launched to assist us and again notified Washington of his actions. Again McNamara ordered the aircraft recalled. He requested confirmation of the order being unable to believe that Washington would let us sink. This time President Johnson ordered the recall with the comment that he did not care if every man drowned and the ship sank, but that he would not embarrass his allies. This is, to the best of my ability, what I recall transpiring 30 years ago."

Why machine gun a steel hulled ship? And how close to you have to get to fire a machine gun, but you still can't see the stars and stripes?

But maybe good ole LBJ would stage something like that
[cough] gulf of Tonkin[/cough]

The Israelis did see the flag... They were told by US that were would be no US ships there so any warships would be attacked.

--------------------

Then shot in his head

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
    #5995894 - 08/25/06 12:24 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

alpharedecho said:
I know about the USS liberty, just another thing Israel supporters are in denial about.

Israel-Hey, give us all your money and support, while we get the world pissed off at you, and we will attack and kill your soldiers while we are at it. We also will not give you a single thing in return.

USA-OK

AIPAC, FTW!

Osama wasn't pissed US for supporting Israel. Osama got pissed because US troops were on Muslim soil. I already stated this fact but you continue to ignore it and keep thinking that if US stops supporting Israel then the Muslims will happily stop trying to attack the West.

--------------------

Then shot in his head

Edited by downforpot (08/25/06 12:24 PM)

InvisibleHank, FTW
Looking for the Answer

#5995985 - 08/25/06 01:00 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Where did I say a damn thing about Osama?

How do you know what his motives were?

Osama is not the only guy who is pissed at the USA, in case you didn't know.

--------------------
Capliberty:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom