Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineTelepylus
Babyman
 User Gallery

Loc: Seattle
Re: why is paedophilia so common? [Re: Telepylus]
    #5990636 - 08/23/06 07:47 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Xanthas
i couldn't read the dribble above

when you said sex and life isn't sacred but consciousness is

you lost me

that doesn't even make sense if you understand anything about consciousness, so sorry.

--------------------

Law of Love

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblesurf rat
pass the dutchie

#5990662 - 08/23/06 07:51 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

milfsssssss
yesssss

--------------------
Draft beer, not people.:faded:

OfflineRRRR
Rapture Ready

Folding@home Statistics
    #5990673 - 08/23/06 07:54 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Is the mosquito sacred?

--------------------
Now when He was asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, He answered them and said, "The kingdom of God does not come with observation; nor will they say, 'See here!' or 'See there!' For indeed, the kingdom of God is within you." Luke 17:20-21 (New King James Version)

OfflineXanthas
Blaspheme,blaspheyou, Blaspheverybody

#5990675 - 08/23/06 07:55 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Life has no inherent value other then to provide a platform for consciousness. Explain how this makes no sense.

Don't call it dribble unless you take the time to actually READ it. Then, instead of insulting without really responding, or even comprehending, you can comment on what I said (I'll take the insults with it, though. I don't care much for false civility)

Edit: You eat? Ever? You're killing things. You should suicide to make way for a greater number of microbes, as well as to cease your consumption of huge numbers of living things for sustenance.

That's the reason I can eat. I place no inherent value on life, only consciousness. Thus, my consciousness can justifiably consume that which is mere life.

Edited by Xanthas (08/23/06 08:25 PM)

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Loc: On the Border
    #5990709 - 08/23/06 08:05 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Why can't a person learn about their "manhood or womanhood" from someone their own age? Why do you feel that a "mature" person should do this. That is a huge miscarriage of logic...that young people cannot learn about their sexuality from those their own age? Why is such experimentation foolish? It is at least honest. There is a lot of justification going on here. Why do you need a self percieved moral high ground to have a relationship with an 18 year old? They are an adult. What does "treat her right" mean? Young people of 16 to 18 years have all been socialized as to how to address other humans. They do not need horny old guys to do it further. Your justifications are suspicious...that fact that you need them to engage in relationships with younger adults indicates conflict. Why the guilt? I have no prob with age differences, but I suspect that you do. In any case there is no logic in what you stated on this subject. Adult humans are adult humans no matter the age. No one needs anyone to give them sex as some sort of half assed lesson from a superior human.

--------------------
"A warrior is a hunter. He calculates everything. That's control. Once his calculations are over, he acts. He lets go. That's abandon. A warrior is not a leaf at the mercy of the wind. No one can push him; no one can make him do things against himself or against his better judgment. A warrior is tuned to survive, and he survives in the best of all possible fashions." ― Carlos Castaneda

Offlineinsectvhore
lord of flies

Re: why is paedophilia so common? [Re: Huehuecoyotl]
    #5990736 - 08/23/06 08:11 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

learn about you man/womanhood from your own family!

i had to post this cause its too ridiculous..
and for you arguing about what is sacred. theres no such thing as 'sacred' its just your own subjective thoughts about what is sacred/taboo to yourself. nothing universal about it

OfflineXanthas

#5990752 - 08/23/06 08:17 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Telepylus said:
once a girl, or a boy even, turns 16 or so
they start thinking about life and sex

Gods.... Nobody remembers their childhood? Maybe it's just 'cause I'm relatively young. I (and numerous friends) started thinking about life and sex far, far earlier. Some of my earliest memories were of sexual experimentation. It was fun, non-coerced, and not suggested, that I can remember, by anyone else.

Quote:

Telepylus said:
do you think a 16 year old boy is good for a 16 year old girl?
do you really think he can treat her right?

Sure.

Quote:

Telepylus said:
how can he, when he has no experience with manhood or womanhood?

Kindness, understanding, tenderness, and compassion are not only traits of elders. Such thinking is profoundly ignorant and blind.

Quote:

Telepylus said:
so there is this period between 15-18 where kids kinda foolishly experiment with others their own age, and it should be that way.
but it rarely turns into anything real.

Hate to disappoint you, but it starts way earlier.
Childish emotions may be short-lived, but it doesn't completely invalidate them. I've loved things/people as a child. Experience/age enriches/prolongs the experience, but I still think people underestimate the potential of a child's emotions.

If childish emotions really don't count for much, then what's ever the problem of abuse? They'd bounce back. Or (from your world view) sex, as it can't hurt that much, a child's emotions are short-lived and easily manipulated by the older and wiser.

Just because it doesn't last for years, doesn't mean it's not real then. It doesn't need to turn into anything to be real.

That's a sick attitude.

Quote:

Telepylus said:
a boy who is 16, needs an older woman to teach him how to treat a lady.
same with a 17 year old girl, she's not going to learn about life and her womanhood and manhood with some teenage boy.

Bwahahahaha.... Um... No? It may help, but it's really not needed.

Quote:

Telepylus said:
so there is a conundrum there.

Sounds like you're trying to justify walking the line of what you view to be a negative cycle you're helping to perpetuate.

--------------------
If you don't ask the question, you always get it wrong.

OfflineXanthas

Re: why is paedophilia so common? [Re: insectvhore]
    #5990763 - 08/23/06 08:19 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

insectvhore said:
learn about you man/womanhood from your own family!

i had to post this cause its too ridiculous..
and for you arguing about what is sacred. theres no such thing as 'sacred' its just your own subjective thoughts about what is sacred/taboo to yourself. nothing universal about it

Wow. People so in fear of breaking some sort of moral code they can't even be nude in front of their children to teach basic anatomy.

Nice find. Or horrible, depending.  :grin:

--------------------

Offlineinsectvhore
lord of flies

Re: why is paedophilia so common? [Re: Xanthas]
    #5990800 - 08/23/06 08:32 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

i find it hilarious that the daughter is grabbing her dad's cock

on the subject of pedophilia though, i disagree with it, having sex with a pre-pubescent person cannot be justified by any means, however, ephebophilia (post-pubescence) is perfectly fine in my mind, even if she/he is 11, if they are pubescent, i see no wrong as long as it isnt forced..and nobody better say shit about they cant decide what they want, im 23 and cant decide for myself, i make mistakes, i live with them. as long as no one is being tricked, coerced, manipulated, or forced the age makes no difference as long as the biological process has begun.

fucking morality of some people...

oh yeah, the mom is pretty hawt too

OfflineXanthas

Re: why is paedophilia so common? [Re: insectvhore]
    #5990818 - 08/23/06 08:38 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Why does puberty matter if sexual desire is already present? Does puberty automatically make one more responsible/less easily manipulated? I would argue the exact opposite.

--------------------

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

Loc: South Florida Flag
Re: why is paedophilia so common? [Re: Xanthas] * 1
    #5991060 - 08/23/06 09:48 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Because, numbnuts, there is the reality of 'infant sexuality.' Infants masturbate and Freud exposed the obvious by the year 1900 to Western society. I have talked to cops in my line of work about sexual battery and it's resultant murder, on infants. If I were you (and I'm not) I would take your issues to psychotherapy before you increase someone else's suffering. How little you know, yet how loud you crow.

--------------------
γνῶθι σαὐτόν - Gnothi Seauton - Know Thyself

OfflineXanthas

Re: why is paedophilia so common? [Re: MarkostheGnostic]
    #5991092 - 08/23/06 09:57 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

MarkostheGnostic said:
Because, numbnuts, there is the reality of 'infant sexuality.' Infants masturbate and Freud exposed the obvious by the year 1900 to Western society.

Indeed. But who said anything about infants? That wasn't the question.

Quote:

MarkostheGnostic said:
I have talked to cops in my line of work about sexual battery and it's resultant murder, on infants.

Somehow, to me, murder seems to harm one party, thus making the encounter wrong. There are some things which physically can't happen without harm, and, therefore, shouldn't. Namely, as you said, what I assume to be rough sex with infants.

Quote:

MarkostheGnostic said:
If I were you (and I'm not) I would take your issues to psychotherapy before you increase someone else's suffering. How little you know, yet how loud you crow.

Where did you get the idea that I'm an infantophile/pedophile? I'm not, numbnuts.

Learn to read.

--------------------

Edited by Xanthas (08/23/06 09:59 PM)

OfflineTelepylus
Babyman
 User Gallery

#5991095 - 08/23/06 09:58 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Huehuecoyotl said:
Why can't a person learn about their "manhood or womanhood" from someone their own age? Why do you feel that a "mature" person should do this. That is a huge miscarriage of logic...that young people cannot learn about their sexuality from those their own age? Why is such experimentation foolish? It is at least honest. There is a lot of justification going on here. Why do you need a self percieved moral high ground to have a relationship with an 18 year old? They are an adult. What does "treat her right" mean? Young people of 16 to 18 years have all been socialized as to how to address other humans. They do not need horny old guys to do it further. Your justifications are suspicious...that fact that you need them to engage in relationships with younger adults indicates conflict. Why the guilt? I have no prob with age differences, but I suspect that you do. In any case there is no logic in what you stated on this subject. Adult humans are adult humans no matter the age. No one needs anyone to give them sex as some sort of half assed lesson from a superior human.

first of all,
sound ideas of what womanhood is, needs to start at birth
and manhood is something that is only measured in it's relation to womanhood.

young people who understand womanhood, can do whatever they want, that's perfect.
trouble is, very few people understand what womanhood is.
so there is confusion in what i'm saying, first because i'm drawing from my own personal experiences.
i became sexually active at 15, and i knew a few virgins in my time.
sadly, it wasn't until i was 18 and met a woman who was 35, that i actually learned how to fuck a woman correctly.
to the misfortune of my young girlfriends who had to be devirginized by a fool who didn't really know how a pussy worked.
and young teenage girls in love usually won't say "no" or "i like this" or "i like that" because they mostly just want to be in love, etc..
i know it's not like this all over the world, but very typical among american youth, with parents who don't raise them properly.

also, i have more to offer any 18 yr old girl, more than some teenage boy, and that's a fact, in my region anyway, in my experience, where i live- i know it's not like that all over the world, but kinda.

and, basically, i would want my teenage daughter to experiment with boys her own age, but i definately trust her in the hands of a real man who is secure and honors womanhood, rather than some teenage wigger full of angst.
that's all i was sayin'. makes sense? in my neighborhood anyways.

most of what you say is too trivial for me to try and defend, for example you said "why is experimentation foolish if it is honest?"
of course i already said, anything that is honest is pure and holy.
my point is, you don't find abundant honesty in teenagers, that's all.
at least not where i come from. i'm generalizing.

xanthas-
consciousness and life and sex are intrinsically bound together.
even the consciousness inherent in water and stone is bound to human consciousness ie. life and sex.
not to mention consciousness itself is made from the singularity, polarity, and trinity, which always implies the male/female or positive and negative. and more accurately the Man, Woman, and Child, who are actually One Being if you know anything about human consciousness.

you also said "why does puberty matter if sexual desire is present?"

well, when you become honest with who you are, and your consciousness, and womanhood, you'll realize that sex is bound to something called LIFE. and although sex is fun, it's even way better when you realize that it makes babies. and even still, some 11 year old girls can get pregnant and have babies. doesn't mean their ready to meet with those lessons yet. and especially not with some common fool who just thinks about sex as coming and coming.
you can wear a condom, you don't have to have children if you don't want, but you do need to understand that that is what sex is for, otherwise you're defiling womanhood, and your ancestors.
and yea, kids, even 19, in my town, are way less responsible and much easier manipulated than middle aged woman. (generally)

--------------------

Law of Love

OfflineXanthas

#5991157 - 08/23/06 10:19 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Telepylus said:
xanthas-
consciousness and life and sex are intrinsically bound together.
even the consciousness inherent in water and stone is bound to human consciousness ie. life and sex.
not to mention consciousness itself is made from the singularity, polarity, and trinity, which always implies the male/female or positive and negative. and more accurately the Man, Woman, and Child, who are actually One Being if you know anything about human consciousness.

I know quite a bit about consciousness, but you're talking to an atheist who possesses as few superstitions as possible. From any halfway empirical/rational perspective, what you just said is nonsense, unless it's metaphor.

Consciousness is bound to life. But that doesn't make life any more valuable relative to consciousness any more then the ground is valuable relative to someone's home. (disregarding concepts of the ground having a "spirit" or somesuch)

If you think so, explain why in terms that don't involve things that can't be seen, heard, smelled, touched, tasted, felt, or generally sensed in any way other then those which are under some sort of stress/drug (produced internally or otherwise).

Quote:

Telepylus said:
you also said "why does puberty matter if sexual desire is present?"

well, when you become honest with who you are, and your consciousness, and womanhood, you'll realize that sex is bound to something called LIFE.

I am honest with who I am/my consciousness. I am someone who hates superstition, ignorance, and generally all things that they corrupt.

Already understood. However, that relationship is being slowly divorced by modern science, and the two are not as interconnected as you seem to think. Both can, have and often do, occur entirely separate from each other.

Quote:

Telepylus said:
and although sex is fun, it's even way better when you realize that it makes babies.

Already known and disagreed with. Purely opinion.

Quote:

Telepylus said:
and even still, some 11 year old girls can get pregnant and have babies. doesn't mean their ready to meet with those lessons yet. and especially not with some common fool who just thinks about sex as coming and coming.

Agreed. Pregnancy is not for the young. Yet, as I have already said, one doesn't always have to lead to the other.

Quote:

Telepylus said:
you can wear a condom, you don't have to have children if you don't want, but you do need to understand that that is what sex is for

Sex is can be for whatever you want it to be. There is no reliable god-given rule for it.

Quote:

Telepylus said:
otherwise you're defiling womanhood, and your ancestors.

This just makes no sense. Why aren't women who think exactly like me defiling manhood as well? How the hell am I defiling anything by having sex with a willing partner for fun?

Quote:

Telepylus said:
and yea, kids, even 19, in my town, are way less responsible and much easier manipulated than middle aged woman. (generally)

Likely true. So?

--------------------

OfflineTelepylus
Babyman
 User Gallery

Re: why is paedophilia so common? [Re: Xanthas]
    #5991243 - 08/23/06 10:51 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

nothing more to add here
but, when you FULLY understand consciousness
you will no longer be an atheist
that's a fact you'll either one day arrive at, or you won't

and just my opinion but, people who have sex for "fun" rather than for love and healing the planet, and honoring the mother and father- they're basically ignorant.
so not sure what you mean when you say you hate ignorance.
simply doesn't add up.
the geometries of what you're saying ain't fittin'.

OfflineXanthas

#5991290 - 08/23/06 11:04 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Telepylus said:
nothing more to add here
but, when you FULLY understand consciousness
you will no longer be an atheist
that's a fact you'll either one day arrive at, or you won't

and just my opinion but, people who have sex for "fun" rather than for love and healing the planet, and honoring the mother and father- they're basically ignorant.
so not sure what you mean when you say you hate ignorance.
simply doesn't add up.
the geometries of what you're saying ain't fittin'.

So basically, you're just another believer who thinks he knows what rationally/empirically cannot be known and calls me ignorant for not "knowing" what you do?

That's a common tactic among believers. Simply state that the opposition doesn't REALLY understand. You can never be wrong that way. How fundamentalist of you. Weak.

Debating as such, is pointless, because you cannot back up ANYTHING that is based in faith. Hence the definition of faith. The geometries of what you're doing ain't fittin'

Forgive me if I say I will never be convinced. I will always be "unenlightened," if what you say is true. I hate faith. I hate what it does, and I hate it philosophically.

Stop pretending to absolute infallible knowledge.

Edited by Xanthas (08/23/06 11:20 PM)

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
    #5991616 - 08/24/06 02:25 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Diploid said:
Getting the hots for a PREPUBESCENT kid is a sure sign your wiring's screwy.

Getting the hots for a 13 year old with boobs who's been menstruating for a year is nature asserting itself.

Whether or not you should act on those feelings is another matter. Many people don't want to hear this, but truth is truth.

Well said.

:bow:

Quote:

MarkostheGnostic said:
He was obviously infatuated and turned on by a 5 year old in full makeup, veiled hat, who could wiggle her hips, sashay and wink at her audience like a Vegas showgirl. Such an act is an obscenity. The practice of training a prepubescent child to don fetishistic apparel, wear makeup that males associate with glamour, and move in provocative ways that the child could only imitate but not comprehend is sick, and those with insufficient detachment to such a spectacle are likewise sick.

:congrats:

My thoughts exactly.

What really bothers me about this "pedophile issue" is the medias desire to cash in on it.

These "Catch an Internet Predator" shows just bother me to no end. Most, if not all, these men were "talking" to girls who were well into puberty (12-15) and sexually interested in them. The only deception came on the side of the police.

For the American public to believe that teen-agers don't want sex is ridiculous. When I was 14-16 I would have given my left nut to have had sex with an older person. I know people who did and their was no harm done.....to anyone.

How can sex between two consenting, post-puberty people, regardless of their ages, be harmful?

Problems only arise when one person is coerced, bribed or forced into having sex.

For a 13 or 14 year old to want to have sex with an older person is perfectly natural. If they can find an adult that wants to have sex with them, why is that a problem?

--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

OfflineBooby
Agent Mulder
 User Gallery
    #5991792 - 08/24/06 05:28 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

MarkostheGnostic said:
Yeah, and your point is? Being made suspicious and even paranoid is one thing but destroying a soul is of another order of evil.

I wish people would stop bantering 'Evil' about as if it was some kind of mutually understood phenomena.

Evil is simply an obstruction to one's own ends as in the following citation:

"The present is embodied in Hexagram 19 - Lin (Approach): There will be great progress and success, while it will be advantageous to be firmly correct. In the eighth month there will be evil."
http://www.facade.com/iching/personal/?UID=122920&Name=Anonymous&Query=for+knightwulf&Deck=

An obstruction is not 'Evil' in the sense we have all been indoctrinated; so anyone who uses the word is using fear to leverage a weak argument. Congrats Markos?

--------------------
Let it not be remembered
That mycelium eats detritus and dies
But that life in all it's glory
Counts mycelium to be on it's side.

OfflineBooby
Agent Mulder
 User Gallery
    #5991842 - 08/24/06 06:21 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Was the Spanish Inquisition 'Evil' Markos?; because that is the reality you appear to advocate.

--------------------
Let it not be remembered
That mycelium eats detritus and dies
But that life in all it's glory
Counts mycelium to be on it's side.

OfflineXanthas

Re: why is paedophilia so common? [Re: niteowl]
    #5992069 - 08/24/06 09:45 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

I really don't get this kick people have about puberty. Someone please explain it? Why does an increase in sex hormone automatically make one better able to handle sex?

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom