Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleRevelation

User Gallery

Loc: heart cave
Being stoned all day long.
    #598571 - 04/04/02 11:46 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Is it a good idea? I like being stoned a lot, I think i'm a lot more sociable and just more easy going. I can see how a person could derive a whole lotta pleasure and satisfaction from being stoned all day. What do you think? Sounds like a plan to me.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineJust a Punk
Shithawk

Loc: Canada
Re: Being stoned all day long. [Re: Revelation]
    #598576 - 04/04/02 11:52 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

You can get stoned all day if you like, but you will find it gets old. The pleasurable effects will wane after about 1.5 weeks of doing nothing but smoking pot - and that's if you don't have an existing tolerance.

Most chronic pot smokers find that it is best to smoke once every 24 hours, no more.

--------------------
-------------------------------------------------
:B

OfflineWildLASER
Infinity In AGrain Of Salt

Re: Being stoned all day long. [Re: Just a Punk]
    #598585 - 04/04/02 12:07 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Smoking all the time does get old..
I need to smoke everyday to relax... so I generally try and get my obligations taken care of first so I can blaze... Otherwise I think of what I have to do while stoned but don't feel like doing it. Some breaks here and there to let your head clear/ lower your tolerance doesn't hurt either..

But hey, if you can still be productive and have an ample supply of herb without sacrificing other parts of your life, then smoke all the shyt you can!

--------------------
,'~Þ

Anonymous

#598596 - 04/04/02 12:18 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

for the month of feb, i was stoned probably 95% of my waking time. it was grand.
but i didn't get much accomplished

OfflineNacNac
journeyman
Re: Being stoned all day long. [Re: ]
    #598636 - 04/04/02 12:54 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Yah bout a month ago I would smoke before school after school and before I went to bed.. (sometimes between those hours too) Its just cuz my hook up had some great shit for so damn cheap... but I usually only smoke once ever 2 days or so... By then end of 3 weeks you have to smoke like 3-4 bowls just to get high..

Offlinejoe666
The ReverendToke DBK
 User Gallery

Loc: Southern by grace of God
    #598674 - 04/04/02 01:21 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

I get stoned all day I pack a small bowl in the morning and smoke half on the way to work, then take a few hits on lunch, then if it's still hittin' I take a few hits on the way home then my gf and I smoke a bowl after dinner. we go thru about a quarter a week. I've been smoking this way for proably about 6 years but i've proably been stoned everyday since 11th grade I'm now 26, I hold a good job, have my own house and land(9 acres) I proably could do a lot more if I wasen't stoned all day but,I work 40 hrs a week and pay all my bills and take care of my responsibilities, so I figure I deserve to smoke how I want.

--------------------
"A politician is like a baby's diaper, it should be changed often and for the same reason"-Coy Turner Sr.

"what is a weed, a plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered"--Ralph Waldo Emerson

"I'm sippin Hennessy, riding on my muthafucking enemies" -Meek Mill.

InvisibletrendalM Happy Birthday!
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada
    #598682 - 04/04/02 01:40 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

It gets boring fairly quickly when you're stoned all day long every day.

Something me and my friends find kinda cool is if you do happen to smoke all day every day for a week or so, if you go a day without smoking at all it kind of feels like being sober is your "high". Hard to explain.

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Offlinechronicmike
journeyman
Loc: USA
    #598715 - 04/04/02 02:03 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

its kool to be high all day everyday, i takes increasingly more and more to get there
but it is fun. after a week or so i start feeling shot out though and take a day off (great time to drink)

--------------------
to roll joints is human
but to get really fucked up you need a bong

InvisibleFloydian
veteran
    #598951 - 04/04/02 06:55 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

I smoke a whole lot of herb and often am stoned more or less all day. It really has its ups and downs. I tend to get really really brunt and lazy after about twoo weeks of constant smoking. It makes getting out of bed int he morning very difficult sometimes. It just makes me want to sleep all day.

Plus my short term memory gets really bad. I just finished off a quarter sack of reallyu nice stuff that had been getting me stoned almost all day everyday for two weeks. I don't even want to admit how many times I run upstairs or go into another room, stop dead in my tracks and realize I have no idea what I came into the room to do.

I stand there feeling stupid for about a minute and then it comes back to me.

If you wanna smoke all day more power to you. But personally I need a break every now and again.

--------------------
Don't squeeze the pancake batter

OfflineFood
---Beast---

Loc: Siberia
Re: Being stoned all day long. [Re: trendal]
    #599339 - 04/05/02 05:16 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Trendal your right .
I find that being intoxicated much for a while makes being normal like a new high, ahhhh lifes great .

--------------------
--------mushworld.com-----More info than you can throw a stick at-

OfflineMaddoc
Resurrected!
Male
Loc: London, UK, Basel, CH or ...
    #599347 - 04/05/02 05:42 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

I love vacations, then you can get stoned all the time and it doesnt matter :smile:

I smoke up usually every day, once all my work is done etc. Never before, I found out that you cant get stoned, then do work, the two just dont mix.

Being stoned all day, everyday, wears thin after about two weeks. One day, you wake up and think "I want a clear head today", well, it always happens to me like that.

Still, I'd rather smoke weed every day, than drink nice, wholesome alcohol or be smoking nice, non-addictive cigarettes (though being a European bastard, I mix tobacco with my weed for joints). 

--------------------
"Your Gimmiky Restraunt - By J.R. Bennigans"

OfflineAngeloWish
Sr. Mydriasis

Loc: MEXICO-Mushroom Capital
Re: Being stoned all day long. [Re: Maddoc]
    #4815106 - 10/17/05 06:39 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I smoke before to work... i hate going on bus to the office with all this people, smoking really adds a fun to it, i really enjoy my morning high, headphones and all. When i get there (1+ hour) i am ok to begin to work. I usually plan all my tasks then, and i enjoy thinking as a stoner does. I usually like working while high (i?m a designer ^^), i really can perform most of the duties...

Anyway it really gets old if you smoke all day, some times i smoke 2 or 3 times in a day; by the time i get home and i smoke some more it really doesn?t make any diff but a light buzz... but then i go to sleep and await for my beloved morning high :P

I think i am responsible and hardworking. As someone before me did say... i could do more but i am ok this way and in some kind of way i deserve to smoke that much. I really can't imagine myself getting on that bus competly sober, id freak out.

--------------------
+'this' reality is the one i like the most+

Offlinelechuck
hash smoker

Loc: mediterranean sea
Re: Being stoned all day long. [Re: AngeloWish]
    #4815132 - 10/17/05 07:06 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

right now I am in a non-weed-smoking break and after almost a week I feel great, If you smoke everyday it ends up getting boring and you will feel a lot less smart, thats why I stoped, I usually take a couple of week break from smoking every few months.

Offlineshrooma
Did you hear therumour?
Male

Loc: Near the exit of the entr...
Re: Being stoned all day long. [Re: AngeloWish]
    #4815134 - 10/17/05 07:07 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah it totally sucks when you're tolerance builds up. I used to smoke everyday but I quit. It lost all euphoria and was more like a sedative. Feels good but after work if you work doing hard labour and you do it on speed.

It's also fun to smoke every night by yourself when you have no tolerance for like a week. The world seems very mystical (well you're room anyways lol)

--------------------
"[More than] half the people in federal prison are there for drug offences. We're arresting half a million people a year for possessing marijuana. We're locking up kids sometimes for life for their first drug offence. We have no room in our prisons for rapists and child molesters and murderers cause we're filling them up with these non violent drug offenders." - Steven Duke, Yale Law School on 'Hooked: Illegal Drugs and How They Got That Way'
-

InvisibleTrav
Stranger

#4815240 - 10/17/05 08:29 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I smoke multiple times a day, every day. I don't find I have a very high tolerance and enjoy smoking pot a lot still. If I cut down, I'm sure the effects would feel stronger when I smoked but right now the high isn't that diminished.

OfflineJack_Flash
Male User Gallery

Loc: richmond, BC
Re: Being stoned all day long. [Re: Trav]
    #4817091 - 10/17/05 05:07 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

i looooove blazing in my room at night, good times. i cant blaze my bong in my room though lol, thats why i like blazing more in the daytime, you can go out and do stuff like go a restaurant or play FIFA!!

OfflineDeviate
Re: Being stoned all day long. [Re: Jack_Flash]
    #4817812 - 10/17/05 07:49 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

i smoked weed several times a day almost everyday for 2 years. it was great for a while but then it started to have bad effects. but the end of the 2 years weed hardly gave me any euphoria at all. in fact, i believe weed is permamnently ruined for me. i tried taking 6 months off and even after all that time i still barely get enjoyable effects of it, just a buzz and some sense enhancements. no euphoria and very few creative thoughts. i would recommend against smoking weed daily for any extended period and especially not all day everyday, the effects are so subtle you don't even realize the damage its doing to you.

Edited by Deviate (10/17/05 07:50 PM)

InvisibleStickyWater
Stranger
Re: Being stoned all day long. [Re: Deviate]
    #4817835 - 10/17/05 07:54 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

During the summer since by sheer luck I was financialy secure and unemployed at the same time, had nothing that needed doing, and no responsibilities out of the every-day ordinary ones, I spent about 2 weeks and 2 days sober out of about 2-3 months. It's nice to be able to be soo layed back for soo long without having to worry about things falling appart, but you really start to feel the wear on you physicaly and mentaly.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds