Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlineskavenger81
Stranger
lasting effects of lysol mutations
    #5983539 - 08/21/06 12:55 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Well I have a casing that has all the classic signs of Lysol mutations. How many flushes will this normally last for? Thanks

Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
OfflineTerillius
Renaissance Man
Male User Gallery
Loc: Flag
Re: lasting effects of lysol mutations [Re: skavenger81]
    #5984162 - 08/21/06 05:48 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

What are the "classic signs" of Lysol mutations? I didn't know there are specific ones, where did you read that? I am just curious that's all. Do you have some pictures?

It probably depends on if the cakes are contaminated with Lysol or if you just got a little mist on the mushrooms while they were growing.

Invisiblecreamcorn
mad scientist
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: lasting effects of lysol mutations [Re: Terillius]
    #5984323 - 08/21/06 06:50 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

yeah there's really no such thing as a "classic lysol mutation"

mutations are random in nature... and its really difficult to point a finger at the cause in many cases... unless you know you did something silly like spray your FC with lysol while the casing was in it :wink:

and it would depend on when and how much of a particular mutating agent (ie harmful chemical like lysol) came in contact.  keep chems away from your fruiting environment.  keep your fruiting chamber clean and tidy but don't overdo things with chems... it doesn't need to be sterile in the first place, and folks attempting to make it so often do more harm than good.

starting from spores is always random in nature as well.  depending on the matings that took place you could just have some mutant substrain(s) growing that are going to continue producing strange looking mushrooms.  it happens, even without chemicals involved to cause it.

OfflineTerillius
Renaissance Man
Male User Gallery
Loc: Flag
Re: lasting effects of lysol mutations [Re: creamcorn]
    #5984350 - 08/21/06 07:04 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

creamcorn said:
starting from spores is always random in nature as well.  depending on the matings that took place you could just have some mutant substrain(s) growing that are going to continue producing strange looking mushrooms.  it happens, even without chemicals involved to cause it.

Reminds me of my mother's family reunions.  :grin:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order