Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineArcofaJourney
Internaltransportationdevice
 User Gallery
Loc: your imagination
Re: LSD's Triumphant Return [Re: Dark_Star]
    #5982135 - 08/20/06 06:54 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

i just moved, and don't have any connections whatsoever in my new area. It really sucks. Last acid i saw was last summer, but it was pretty weak. The persons i got it from were not the source, just happened to have some spare hits. Its been rare in my home area for about 5-6 years now. i used to go to this drum circle once a week and it was plentiful there, but then those parties started getting busted and ended that...sadly.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinefirstcut
Learning andreading

Re: LSD's Triumphant Return [Re: ArcofaJourney]
    #5982179 - 08/20/06 07:19 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Sigh its been 6 yrs for me ..... i can remember when it was way to plentiful in the midw in the mid 90s, but not no more, i wish well maybe and hopefully i can get luckly.

--------------------
The are no stupid questions, only stupid people, now point and laugh every one.

Invisibleindica
Male User Gallery

Re: LSD's Triumphant Return [Re: firstcut]
    #5982594 - 08/20/06 10:36 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

acid is making a comeback in popularity, and supply is slightly getting more and more and becoming more available to the average joe.

It is definately a lot more popular where I live.

Offlineinmymindimfine
Stranger
LSD's Triumphant Return [Re: firstcut]
    #5982660 - 08/20/06 11:09 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

lsd has made a return but alot of it is weak there is alot of good stuff going around but most of the liquid is sketchy unless you have a smart friend gels are pretty good that ive taken

Offlinewalpur6isknight
Stranger
Re: LSD's Triumphant Return [Re: inmymindimfine]
    #5982806 - 08/21/06 12:16 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

LSD holds an obscure place in the market. It is, however, out there, somewhere. I haven't seen it in years, man, years. Someday, when you least expect it, you will stumble upon it. You will have almost forgotten all about it, and when you hear the news, it will feel like a Christmas day in your early childhood.....

Edited by walpur6isknight (08/21/06 12:18 AM)

Offlinectaf420
infectedmushroom

Re: LSD's Triumphant Return [Re: walpur6isknight]
    #5982855 - 08/21/06 12:55 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

lsd is growing in my own town in langley bc, every1 is doin acid :peace:

OfflineAchilles
Lost and Found
Male
Re: LSD's Triumphant Return [Re: ctaf420]
    #5983382 - 08/21/06 09:15 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

i might be getting close to finding some lsd for my first time real soon. i think the problem with lsd in my area around nyc is that people wont sell a few hits. if you ask for whole sheets or vials its possible ot get it. at least thats what my man said. he has a contact that coudlve gotten me that but hes going away today for about 2 months. i just dont want to end up blowing hundreds of dollars on something that might not be acid. but i really trust him and he says its real lsd, but yo ucan never really know for sure since hes getting it from someone else. how mch dose a vial of lsd go around for in the nyc area? he told me 600 an oz. If i were to buy an enitre sheet and put it in the fridge/freezer, would it be able ot last a real long time without losing its potency; how about the vials...do they require to be put in the cold so the liquid doesnt lose its potency, or does it not matter since its a liaquid in a vial?

btw guys: what do you reccomend - sheet or vial? the only issue i see with vial is redosing and accidently taking too much. but i guess i could go around this if i just make my own blotter on some regular paper right?

Edited by Achilles (08/21/06 10:14 AM)

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
Re: LSD's Triumphant Return [Re: Achilles]
    #5983609 - 08/21/06 11:22 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

You know you don't have to drop it on your toungue right? You can simply dose a drop onto your hand and then lick it off. This is the common way I see most people dose from a vial.

LSD does not usually stay in one place for long. It is a traveling drug if you understand that. Most people probably won't find it asking through friends, that is not the best way to go about getting your acid. There is almost always a for sure place where the acid is, you just have to go there if you want it. Let me just clue you in that The Dead was one of the greatest acid circuits ever. They flooded every town they played at.

OfflineOddEye

Re: LSD's Triumphant Return [Re: mecreateme]
    #5983955 - 08/21/06 02:14 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Can ya guys get liquid acid? Like a vial ~ I've never been able to get that in my area, just blotter.

--------------------
I'm at the highest peak, still glad the meak is understandin' me
Artillery, thoughts of killin' me is just a fantasy
The man in me is ready for war, like Holyfield-Tyson IV

OfflineDeathCompany
Oneironaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere in my head
Re: LSD's Triumphant Return [Re: OddEye]
    #5984027 - 08/21/06 02:53 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Very easy to get acid in cali.. just go to a fucking festival or concert, where im from there are a ton. All you go to do is work up the balls to actually ask someone

--------------------

Offlinewalpur6isknight
Stranger
Re: LSD's Triumphant Return [Re: DeathCompany]
    #5984394 - 08/21/06 05:28 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

DeathCompany said:
Very easy to get acid in cali.. just go to a fucking festival or concert, where im from there are a ton. All you go to do is work up the balls to actually ask someone

Well, I live in the bible belt, man. The heartland isn't exactly "THE" place to be when you looking.

OfflineShroomScape
Sexplorer
Male User Gallery

Loc: ation
Re: LSD's Triumphant Return [Re: DeathCompany]
    #5984395 - 08/21/06 05:29 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

I've had bad luck with asking. Is there some kind of hidden etiquette or 'password' of some sort?

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

Re: LSD's Triumphant Return [Re: ShroomScape]
    #5984448 - 08/21/06 05:50 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

No password. Maybe a hidden etiquette, but most people selling it just want to get rid of it so they can be onto their next project.

I live in the bible belt aswell. I also happen to live close enough to chicago that I could go to any jam-band type show and get some acid. Also I used to know some people who organized raves in europe, and they flooded our town and the surrounding area with lsd for a long time. Im talking better acid that I have ever seen, by far. One gel-tab hit was often cut into two. Gels are usually great, but these gels were as good as lsd has ever been. The purest highdose hits I have ever come across.

Its not easy to know the right people. Even if you live in the bible belt, you will eventually be able to find the right festivle to go to If you want to. For example, when phish was around, at their concerts, you couldnt not find acid(atleast that was the case with me having long hair and generally looking stoned)..... If anything you would have to spend afew moments looking(its no secret). Finding it didnt really have much to do with asking about it. Just dont buy it from some really young kid or narc looking type for various reasons. Those who want acid at those shows often know a festie when they see them.

Living in the bible belt doesnt mean much.

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
You moron. Material is material is material.  No 'thing' fixes any situation.  If anything were so simple we would be living in a much better world.[/quote] <-----the dumbest thing I have ever read in my life.
Thanks shroomery.

Edited by yageman (08/21/06 05:55 PM)

InvisibleEndlessNameless
Stranger

Loc: Valley of the Sun
Re: LSD's Triumphant Return [Re: yageman]
    #5985109 - 08/21/06 09:43 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Has anybody seen or heard of LSD in Arizona recently? I haven't seen any around in years but recently I have seen posts on this site claiming acid is abundant in nearby states. I have been asking around, some claim that they have heard of it around but haven't actually seen it. Can anybody confirm this?

OfflinePhishe
Lysergic Bliss
Male User Gallery

Loc: Planet Earth
Re: LSD's Triumphant Return [Re: EndlessNameless]
    #5985119 - 08/21/06 09:47 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

EndlessNameless said:
Has anybody seen or heard of LSD in Arizona recently? I haven't seen any around in years but recently I have seen posts on this site claiming acid is abundant in nearby states. I have been asking around, some claim that they have heard of it around but haven't actually seen it. Can anybody confirm this?

Yeah theres some floating around here. It seems like i'm finding more and more sources in AZ. Just keep looking it will come soon.

OfflineDyeGreen
Super Stud
Re: LSD's Triumphant Return [Re: Phishe]
    #5985213 - 08/21/06 10:31 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

What about Michigan, anyone have any luck?
I've only tried it twice, once it was tasteless white blotter, 1 hit, lasted 12 hours and was really hard to remember (actually picked this up in ohio) 2nd time was purple green blue blotter, very strong taste, about 5 hours, super visual... Pretty sure it was an RC, tho I have no idea about either of them!

I'm wondering if half these people that say it's so easy to get are getting RC's... But I guess most people have way more experiance in it then I do!

Offlinedbd1784
The Man

Loc: here
Re: LSD's Triumphant Return [Re: DyeGreen]
    #5985240 - 08/21/06 10:38 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

For the longest time I couldnt find it anywhere, but since this summer, it has been Everywhere! there is definatly a comeback, keep it flowin'

--------------------
"Then God way up in heaven, for whatever it was worth, Thought He'd have a big old party, thought He'd call it planet Earth." -Grateful Dead

Offlinethehandtruck
Just ahead of me

Re: LSD's Triumphant Return [Re: dbd1784]
    #5985724 - 08/22/06 02:07 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Anyone seen in any Missouri?

OfflineeViL420
Virgin Shroomie
Male
Loc: Texas
Re: LSD's Triumphant Return [Re: thehandtruck]
    #5985965 - 08/22/06 06:18 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah.. LSD's pretty common now around the Weatherford area or down south even further, its coming back strangely enough... Makes you wonder whats happening lol Theres like a Boom where I'm at :smile:

--------------------
And we can take this huge Universe, and put it inside a very tiny hit, and smoke it.

LSD: Load Universe into cannon, Aim at Brain, Fire.

OfflineSDP
ChronicAficionado
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: LSD's Triumphant Return [Re: eViL420]
    #5986137 - 08/22/06 09:08 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

eViL420 said:
Makes you wonder whats happening

It's the revolution of the soul....

--------------------
Teonanacatl, open up my eyes
This sacrament, this prayer, beyond the world of lies
Guide me clearly through that which I dont understand
Give me strength to find the path
Help me fight any demons as you flow through me wholely
This is my prayer, that you protect me from evil, and bring me closer to peace
And open up my eyes, so i can see things as you do
Amen

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale