Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineGetTheFuckOut
Long Gone.
 User Gallery
A few reasons to live in louisiana (pix)
    #598196 - 04/04/02 01:14 AM (22 years, 17 days ago)

heres what we found around the perimeter of about a 5 acre field. the largest weighed in at about 50 grams. total harvest, about 500 grams.

http://www.geocities.com/karmapolice8771/3largemoth.JPG

http://www.geocities.com/karmapolice8771/mushush.JPG

--------------------
<
I have logged in this once so that I can set the "last seen" feature up.  let the faggots flow forth into OTD and have it.  Its funny how they all grew nuts after I left.  I'm not here, I'm not reading, but I urge you all to keep melting down over me.  I know, I hurt alot of people, and they deserved it.  epic win for me, epic fail for you. 

ythan, you rock dude.  i feel that my time at the shroomery was very positive and enjoyable, but this site is no longer for me. im not mad or upset or disappointed, i just want no part in a pg rated faggot festival.
<

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
Re: A few reasons to live in louisiana (pix) [Re: GetTheFuckOut]
    #598204 - 04/04/02 01:34 AM (22 years, 17 days ago)

(My jaw is hanging)

The Link Doesnt Go Through!!!

....ugg, i cant wait to get home,
GG

OfflineMAIA
World-BridgerKartikeya (DftS)
Male User Gallery

Loc: Erra - 20 Tauri - M45 Sta...
Re: A few reasons to live in louisiana (pix) [Re: GGreatOne234]
    #598245 - 04/04/02 02:45 AM (22 years, 17 days ago)

Download, compress more, upload, there you have !

Peace,
MAIA

--------------------
Spiritual being, living a human experience ... The Shroomery Mandala

Use, do not abuse; neither abstinence nor excess ever renders man happy.
Voltaire

OfflineGetTheFuckOut
Long Gone.
 User Gallery
Re: A few reasons to live in louisiana (pix) [Re: MAIA]
    #598804 - 04/04/02 04:11 PM (22 years, 17 days ago)

thanx maia!

--------------------
<
I have logged in this once so that I can set the "last seen" feature up.  let the faggots flow forth into OTD and have it.  Its funny how they all grew nuts after I left.  I'm not here, I'm not reading, but I urge you all to keep melting down over me.  I know, I hurt alot of people, and they deserved it.  epic win for me, epic fail for you. 

ythan, you rock dude.  i feel that my time at the shroomery was very positive and enjoyable, but this site is no longer for me. im not mad or upset or disappointed, i just want no part in a pg rated faggot festival.
<

OfflineGetTheFuckOut
Long Gone.
 User Gallery
    #598808 - 04/04/02 04:18 PM (22 years, 17 days ago)

notice that the big mushroom two spots over from the top left, its like pacman...

--------------------
<

<

Offlinedogweazle
Re: A few reasons to live in louisiana (pix) [Re: MAIA]
    #598875 - 04/04/02 05:29 PM (22 years, 17 days ago)

thats awesome man.. how fare north in laouisianna are you?
im in north mississippi cant wait to start, i might have a little longer of a wait tho

--------------------
----------
He called the shit poop!

OfflineGetTheFuckOut
Long Gone.
 User Gallery
Re: A few reasons to live in louisiana (pix) [Re: dogweazle]
    #598960 - 04/04/02 07:05 PM (22 years, 17 days ago)

im north of new orleans, the field is about 40 miles north of NOLA...

--------------------
<

<

Anonymous

Post deleted by users_request [Re: GetTheFuckOut]
    #600563 - 04/06/02 01:13 PM (22 years, 15 days ago)

OfflineGetTheFuckOut
Long Gone.
 User Gallery
Re: A few reasons to live in louisiana (pix) [Re: Anonymous]
    #601541 - 04/07/02 06:39 PM (22 years, 14 days ago)

I live in covington, but my field is a biut north. there are no salt licks, I hear the excess salt in the animal's diet absorbs moisture in the dung and prevents mushrooms from growing. There are producing fields everywhere in south LA, you just need to find a field that has cows that eat hay, not store bought feed., and also have no salt lick things...

Wait untill a day or two after decent rains, even if it is still raining. Look on older dung piles, and you'll find them... Fields with treelines help, like look around trees.

Sorry if that was a bit of rambling but you should make some good use of it...

--------------------
<

<

Anonymous

#601636 - 04/07/02 09:25 PM (22 years, 14 days ago)

OfflineGetTheFuckOut
Long Gone.
 User Gallery
    #601689 - 04/07/02 10:48 PM (22 years, 14 days ago)

dude I found so m,any aminitas a few months back I gave away quite a few here on the shroomery...Pherhaps we can get together and hunt someday...

--------------------
<

<

InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
    #601849 - 04/08/02 02:04 AM (22 years, 13 days ago)

Thats an O.K Cube haul.

In about 9 days I'll show you a few good reasons to live in southwest Florida.

:wink:

InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
    #601851 - 04/08/02 02:07 AM (22 years, 13 days ago)

Tune into the Shroom_Wizard's website
www.shroomwizard.com

My newest addition to the Ultimate Guide to Mushroom Hunting should be up to read soon;
Season of the Shroom

That has hunting formulas.

Keep shroomin,
GGreatOne234

Anonymous

Post deleted by users_request [Re: GGreatOne234]
    #601962 - 04/08/02 07:07 AM (22 years, 13 days ago)

OfflineGetTheFuckOut
Long Gone.
 User Gallery
    #602294 - 04/08/02 02:52 PM (22 years, 13 days ago)

Well if you wanna compete lets go for it.

--------------------
<

<

Anonymous

#602375 - 04/08/02 04:24 PM (22 years, 13 days ago)

OfflineGetTheFuckOut
Long Gone.
 User Gallery
    #602431 - 04/08/02 05:38 PM (22 years, 13 days ago)

The conditions are great! LA is the place to be for mushies year round! I dont think there is a season here, we seem to have some all the time. Even in January, there will be some in the fields...

--------------------
<

<

InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
    #602796 - 04/08/02 11:08 PM (22 years, 13 days ago)

Noooo, i dont think so,
I would be nice to think Lousianna is great (and all that jazz),
But lets be real here, O.K.?
-Lets not start any rumors here, alrighty?

The truth of the matter is that the cubes you find way up there, way up north up by you Louisiannaers...how do i put it softly...well, your cubes are all mucky.

Maybe if you can trudge your way through enough flooded areas of cow piss, you might be lucky enough to find a decent cube or two, and thats during the better part of the season. Otherwise, youll just be slurping down a big gooy mess of wet shrooms. It just gets way too hot up there by you. Your Shrooms are about 99% waterlogged mess and 35% bugs and larvae..real messy situation if you ask me.

OfflinePig_In_Zen
Loc: GA
Re: A few reasons to live in louisiana (pix) [Re: GGreatOne234]
    #602966 - 04/09/02 03:14 AM (22 years, 12 days ago)

Damn GG! Goin' off! :smile: 

--------------------
My brain is the burger, and my heart the charcoal.

Offlineshwag
bad seed
    #603460 - 04/09/02 03:29 PM (22 years, 12 days ago)

as to the length of the season here in la, these were picked by a fiend of mine on christmas eve.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates