Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleDihnekis
Stranger
Male
Best Firecracker Recipe
    #5981362 - 08/20/06 12:24 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

I'm wanting to try a firecracker, but I've been reading all sorts of different cooking instructions. I've heard you put two crackers together, about .5 gram of weed, and peanut butter then cook at 275 degrees for 20 minutes. I've also heard 350 degrees for 25 minutes, and various other times and temperatures... also, should I put in .5 gram of my high grade or my mids? I don't have much of the good stuff left, so I'd prefer to use the mids. Would the stems do anything?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMacBluntski
PrivatePharmacist
Male User Gallery

Re: Best Firecracker Recipe [Re: Dihnekis]
    #5981518 - 08/20/06 01:57 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

the stems would get stuck in your poop-shoot :hulk:

InvisibleDihnekis
Stranger
Male
Re: Best Firecracker Recipe [Re: MacBluntski]
    #5981677 - 08/20/06 03:18 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

I seem to remember reading somewhere that they had THC in them, just in smaller amounts.

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site
    #5981731 - 08/20/06 03:50 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

first of all, bake your pot on a sheet of tin foil at 250-260deg until when you pinch a nug it breaks apart into dust (usualy 10-15 mins for somewhat fresh stuff)

this is the process of converting 80-90% of whatever inactive alkaloids are left into thc and thcv
sometimes it can double or even triple the potency of your bud if you try smoking it after this process... it will bake out most of the smell and flavor though, so if your picky about that and dont care more for the medical sedation, then maybe its not for you. i can make an ounce last much longer this way though.

now on to the firecrackers:

this is how i make em and they are DANK

Get
Box of graham crackers
A jar of high-fat creamy peanut butter
Chocolate chips
Toothpick

break the cracker in half so u have two equaly sized squares, and swab em both with peanut butter so theres at least 1/2cm to a full cm of peanut swabbed on one side of each cracker. You should be able to just pinch and roll a nug in your finger and have it turn into coffee-grinder style dust if you used the above method of increasing potency. Sprinkle 0.25 on each cracker half and use the toothpick to mix it in with the peanut butter... Add as many chocolate chips to one side as u think u will enjoy, and press em together, wrap em tightly in tin foil, and bake on the top or top middle rack at 320deg for 20 minutes.

one shouldnt worry about the peanut butter being runny once it heats, and the tinfoil makes sure theres no mess and that it doesnt burn the outside but lets it heat to the right temperatures. when the peanut butter gets hot it will turn solid like clay, it doesnt get runny.

Graham crackers are best for this cause they add to the flavor, i used to just add saltines and it wasnt that good. now i add graham crackers and a few chocolate chips, the thc and peanut oil usualy get soaked into the cracker, making the whole thing one solid biscuit of yum.

anyways, make a few of these and use that preparation i first spoke of, it will make a whole world of difference to your potency both edible and smoked.

InvisibleWholefoods
It's a gift
 User Gallery

Loc: Outer Heaven
Re: Best Firecracker Recipe [Re: CptnGarden]
    #5981765 - 08/20/06 04:02 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

I only just heard about them this week, and have already done it twice.
The first time was with 1.5gram, which was ... nuts, to say the least.
The next time I used .5grams. and It was great!

I ground the weed up a bit, put it inbetween two crackers with some peanutbutter and heated it at 300 degress for 20 minutes. I usd that same method for both.

Goodluck! I may do this more then smoking it from now, on. You definately get your moneys worth.

--------------------
later gator

InvisibleDihnekis
Stranger
Male
Re: Best Firecracker Recipe [Re: Wholefoods]
    #5982824 - 08/21/06 12:27 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Thanks for the posts guys... would it be alright to use my mids instead of the chronic?

And that process of baking the weed... how do you move it if it breaks up into ash? Also, it seems strange that I've never heard of this process if it is that effective.

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site
    #5982920 - 08/21/06 01:35 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

it will only break up if u pinch it with a good amount of pressure. some strains dry out differently than others and tend to crumble more too.
it doesnt break into ash, just into littler pieces. this process is both in "the art and science of cooking with cannabis" and "cannabis alchemy" both really really amazing books when in combination of information.

all i can say is try it with whatever amount you feel you could "waste" on this project, though i should remind u THC doesnt evaporate til 340deg or something, so nothing but the taste and scent will be lost. try a few different strains, as different plants contain completely varying amounts of alkaloids in each. I believe when the plant is fresh, it contains mostly cannabidiol or cannabinol (both inactive) which convert to thc and thcv through the drying process. alot of the time dealers will sell the pot fairly moist and fresh so to preserve taste and smell but all the CBD and CBN havent had the full time to convert, leaving the possibility of increasing the potency.

I've tried this with different strains which contained differing degrees of moisture, and the results of the baked stuff were quite dramatic. the high is very couchlock, sleepy. sometimes overwhelming with such force, and usualy one or two hits is enough for half the day.

our friends who had been smoking 2 grams each everyday smoked a few (2 or 3?) bowls of this durban poison with us once and said it was pretty good but nothing special...
... yeah well i went home and baked that shit and we brought it back a few nights later and they smoked it with us and said they hadnt been that stoned in 5 years.

go ahead and try, it really works, all this blabber means nothing when it comes down to it, knowledge is best learned through personal experience.

peace be with you.

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site
    #5982922 - 08/21/06 01:35 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

ive used this method on bulk brickweed and seen at least a double fold, dont be afraid to try it on some bulk mids. stems are fine but i would powder em in a coffee grinder if i were to eat em.

InvisibleDihnekis
Stranger
Male
    #5983443 - 08/21/06 09:46 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Ok thanks for the tips, classes start today so I'm gonna wait to try it until Wednesday, but I will let you know how it goes.

InvisibleWholefoods
It's a gift
 User Gallery

Loc: Outer Heaven
    #5983537 - 08/21/06 10:51 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Dihnekis said:... Also, it seems strange that I've never heard of this process if it is that effective.

Dood I know EXACTLY what you mean.
I have been smoking since 7th grade and I have never heard of anyone mention this method.
I only heard of it because of this board.
I mentioned to it to one of my friends, and they were totally uninterested. They never want to try anything new. -__-

It's great though. Let us know how you like it!

--------------------
later gator

Invisiblehcrider
 User Gallery
Loc: Fishbowl
Re: Best Firecracker Recipe [Re: Wholefoods]
    #5983797 - 08/21/06 12:43 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

I made firecrackers twice, first time i baked it in the oven at 350 for 22mins with .5 of finly ground weed, it got me more stoned then smoking it and for a longer time. the second time i used .7 and it worked really well.

i never herd of baking weed before smoking it or baking with it to increase potency, but im going to try it and i let yas know how it goes.

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site
Re: Best Firecracker Recipe [Re: hcrider]
    #5984156 - 08/21/06 03:45 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

please do, remember its only done when u pinch and roll a nug and its so dry it crumbles to dust.

OfflineSchwip
Never sleeps.
 User Gallery

#5984171 - 08/21/06 03:51 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

my favorite

microwave firecrakers

.5 - 1 gram nice herb...finely ground
1 tablespoon butter
1 tablespoon Smuckers natual peanut butter.

mix this together in a bowl the best you can(make sure the bowl is microwave safe)

zap for 20 seconds

stir

zap for 30 seconds

stir

zap for 30 seconds

stir

and one last time....zap for 45 seconds

stir and spread on your favorite cracker :laugh:

--------------------
--------------------------------

" If the sky were to suddenly open up there would be no law. There would be no rule. There would only be you and your memories... the choices you've made, and the people you've touched. If this world were to end there would only be you and him and no-one else. "

"MAN! You know there aint no such thing as left over crack!"

InvisibleEbb
Rasta Pasta,with mushrooms
Male

Loc: in your cochlea
    #5984186 - 08/21/06 03:55 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

ShroomieOfDoomie said:
please do, remember its only done when u pinch and roll a nug and its so dry it crumbles to dust.

you forgot to add that this method cant be done stealthly, as all that lost flavor and smell will fill into your house/apartment

this method does work though, and has been published in many cannabis books since the late 80's early 90's and probably even before then

--------------------
I'm not foreign so don't hang up on me.
:crankey:

OfflineAshland
Space Cowboy

Loc: North America
Re: Best Firecracker Recipe [Re: Ebb]
    #5984384 - 08/21/06 05:22 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

So about 35 minutes ago I ate 2 firecrackers I made this morning...

I didn't "pre-bake" the weed, just broke it up very finely.  I'm wondering if the "pre-bake" is necessary to achieve desired effects?

Anyways, just used Simply Jiff Creamy Peanut Butter and Triscuit crackers. .  baked at 310-320F for about 20 minutes.. preheated oven a bit as well.  Used about .75g of better-than-average mids, took stems and seeds out beforehand (can't really digest that stuff).

Should be kicking in soon.. will let you all know how it goes :smile:

OfflineAshland
Space Cowboy

Loc: North America
Re: Best Firecracker Recipe [Re: Ashland]
    #5984554 - 08/21/06 06:23 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

It just kicked in a little bit ago, and wow, I love it. It tasted amazingly good, too - I think in part due to the triscuits. "Pre-bake" or making the pot into hash wasn't necessary for me to achieve desired effects.

Very good recipes in this thread. .

Invisiblehcrider
 User Gallery
Loc: Fishbowl
Re: Best Firecracker Recipe [Re: Ashland]
    #5984607 - 08/21/06 06:37 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

thats great that it worked out for you, have a good time!

OfflineBlindLemon
waves
Male

Loc: so cal
    #5984921 - 08/21/06 08:09 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

OMG I'm gonna try baking my weed tonight. I excited for good results.

--------------------

Im a fucking spiral..

InvisibleDihnekis
Stranger
Male
    #5984922 - 08/21/06 08:10 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Ok I'm going to try the bake thing tonight, I'm just gonna pick out what I normally would smoke and bake that... how strong is the smell? My roommate may or may not be down with the ganja, don't know yet.

Guess I'm gonna find out.

OfflineWoahtubulardude
Some Hippy Dude
Male
    #5985041 - 08/21/06 09:03 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Quick question. How else could I make these without smelling up my house?
I have this thing called a "Hobo pie maker", if you haven't seen them, its like a square iron thing where you put 2 pieces of bread with butter on the outside and whatever you want on the inside, and you put it in coals of a fire and make a small pie.
Is it in any way possible to use this to make a firecracker with just bread instead of crackers?

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures