Home | Community | Message Board

Mushrooms.com
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisiblePhish_Dude
steppin' into yesterday
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: secret tweeker pad Flag
Re: Best Firecracker Recipe [Re: Cryptix]
    #6348184 - 12/08/06 04:30 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

sorry i dont know if this was already mentioned, but would eating the weed get you as high as smoking it? i know it takes longer to peak when taken orally but i dont know anything about potency changes. thanks! :bouncysmoke:

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
Offlinea2ndopinion
a real smart ass
Female

Re: Best Firecracker Recipe [Re: Phish_Dude]
    #6348203 - 12/08/06 04:38 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

IMO, u should just smoke the weed. my BF made these firecrackers for us back in September, and they didn't do much. i've also made pot brownies before. i felt more of an effect from those than i did from the firecrackers, but, i really didn't think it was so stellar that it was worth all the effort that went into making it... not to mention all the weed we had to use.

--------------------
Boo, you whore.

OfflineEdgekrusher
God
Re: Best Firecracker Recipe [Re: RoosterCogburn]
    #6348563 - 12/08/06 06:58 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

RoosterCogburn said:
WOW! I know what I am doing tonight!!

Thanks for bumping this back up... I'm a daily smoker and I've never heard of this whole baking pot / firecracker thing. I've done cannabutter before, but these appear to top even the best brownies!

No problem, man. I use to make cannabutter literally once a week. I used it in everything from morning bagels to brownies. I never pre-baked before making the hash butter so I don't know how that would turn out, but IMO firecrackers are the way to go. Way easier, and they get you just as blitzed if not more-so. Plus it lasts sooooo much longer compared to smoking.

IMO, if done correctly, edibles will get you way more baked. I've never seen anyone throw up from smoking killer herb, but I have seen many lose their lunch over extremely dank ganja food. And these are people who smoke everyday. It's way easier to overdose when eating cannabis than smoking.

The only drawback: As soon as the munchies start coming on you get tempted to finish off the batch, and before you know it you're passed out on the couch.

Edited by Edgekrusher (12/08/06 07:01 PM)

OfflineCryptix
Psilocybian
Male User Gallery

Loc: I love tits
Re: Best Firecracker Recipe [Re: Phish_Dude]
    #6348624 - 12/08/06 07:18 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Phish_Dude said:
sorry i dont know if this was already mentioned, but would eating the weed get you as high as smoking it? i know it takes longer to peak when taken orally but i dont know anything about potency changes. thanks! :bouncysmoke:

The same amount of weed gets you much, much higher. But it's a different sort of high, with a lot more body buzz.

OfflineRoosterCogburn
Fearless,one-eyed U.S.Marshall
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dirty South, NJ
    #6348854 - 12/08/06 08:37 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I baked the herb, and used chocolate graham crackers, natural creamy PB and Nestle chocolate chips. They are currently baking. I'll report back if I can remember.

Thanks again fellas!

OfflineAJ4U
Cloud N9ne
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dirty Jersey
    #6348910 - 12/08/06 08:56 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Um how bout sending a few of those up to central Jersey =)

--------------------

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site
    #6348996 - 12/08/06 09:34 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Cryptix said:
Quote:

Phish_Dude said:

The same amount of weed gets you much, much higher. But it's a different sort of high, with a lot more body buzz.

thats not true, you need 3 times the amount you would smoke to get off from edibles. baking it will increase the potency so u will need less. yes it also dries it out so the weight decreases, but two equal weighing amounts, one baked and one regular, the baked did me so much more pleasant and deeply stoned out of my gourd.

OfflineRoosterCogburn
Fearless,one-eyed U.S.Marshall
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dirty South, NJ
Re: Best Firecracker Recipe [Re: AJ4U]
    #6349012 - 12/08/06 09:39 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Well they were sure tasty... I guess now I just wait. I also fed them to 2 of my hungry buddies. They loved them as well, so taste is not an issue if you like PB.

BTW, anyone worried about goopy melted peanut butter, fear not. As stated in this thread, the PB pretty much solidifies after 20 minutes in the oven.

I wish I could send you a few AJ4U, but it would be illegal. And I haven't mastered teleportation quite yet... something about molecules. :P

InvisibleTacticalBongRip
Curious Observer
 User Gallery

Re: Best Firecracker Recipe [Re: CptnGarden]
    #6349139 - 12/08/06 10:17 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I just cooked myself up 3 of these .5g each. I had some awesome chocolate peanute butter to use and used the graham crackers along with chocolate chips. I ate two of them and my wife ate the other one. That was about 10 minutes ago. I havent been able to smoke for over a week now because everyday smoking got my lungs/throat jacked up. I jumped for joy when I saw this thread and went straight the the grocery to pick up the materials needed since I've been really wanting to smoke. Thanks for the heads up. It was pretty easy to do as well. Now lets see how blitzed I get. By the way the herb I used was some real chronic ( Cinderella 99).  Wish me luck!  :thumbup: :mushroom2: :grin:

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site
Re: Best Firecracker Recipe [Re: TacticalBongRip]
    #6349503 - 12/09/06 12:16 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

a gram of FC's?

put on some dead meadow :laugh:

OfflineEdgekrusher
God
    #6349889 - 12/09/06 03:13 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

KidBotany said:
put on some dead meadow :laugh:

I had never heard of Dead Meadow.  Thanks for the insight!  Deffinitely enjoying it.

If you're wanting the same peak from eating as you get during smoking you'll have to use more weed.  3x like KidBotany said.  But it'll last about 3 times as long.  I truthfully don't even notice I'm high until about 45min after eating edibles.  That's about how long the comeup to realization is for me.  Smoking is like taking the ski lift up the mountain and skiing down the other side as fast as you can ^.  While edibles are like a slow day-hike over a nice rounded hill _.---'---._ 

If you eat enough though they're like climbing an epic mountain.  A long time up, and a fairly long time down.  Watch out for altitude sickness and bad analogies.

OfflineJustK
Male

Loc: You can't get there!
    #6350490 - 12/09/06 11:56 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Cryptix said:
Quote:

JustK said:
You know I tried this a few months ago and it didn't do shit for any of us. I'm not quite sure what I did wrong. Maybe .5g on each cracker wasn't enough. Anybody else have this fail for them? If so what did you do differently?

0.5g is definitely enough. Make sure you grind up your weed to get maximum surface area in contact with the peanut butter, and make sure your oven is hot enough to vaporize the weed. It has never not worked for me...

I did grind it up until it was really nice shake. I didn't pre-bake the weed in the oven. I put it into my dehydrator since it's pretty much the same thing. I baked them for 20 min.

Does having a full stomach matter? I find that if I eat before taking shrooms the effects are decreased significantly.

--------------------
Dont get caught dancing.

It's just, K.

OfflineCryptix
Psilocybian
Male User Gallery

#6350525 - 12/09/06 12:14 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

KidBotany said:
Quote:

Cryptix said:
Quote:

Phish_Dude said:

thats not true, you need 3 times the amount you would smoke to get off from edibles. baking it will increase the potency so u will need less. yes it also dries it out so the weight decreases, but two equal weighing amounts, one baked and one regular, the baked did me so much more pleasant and deeply stoned out of my gourd.

ya i meant when you bake it sorry for the confusion

--------------------
"The real voyage of discovery
consists not in seeing new landscapes,
but in having new eyes."

"Small doses suck dogs cocks, smoke that shit until the elves piss in your eyes. " -Hanky

Edited by Cryptix (12/09/06 12:22 PM)

OfflineCryptix
Psilocybian
Male User Gallery

Re: Best Firecracker Recipe [Re: JustK]
    #6350531 - 12/09/06 12:18 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

JustK said:
I did grind it up until it was really nice shake. I didn't pre-bake the weed in the oven. I put it into my dehydrator since it's pretty much the same thing. I baked them for 20 min.

Does having a full stomach matter? I find that if I eat before taking shrooms the effects are decreased significantly.

Having a full stomach does matter, although it should only decrease you "come up" time. I have no experience with a food dehydrator, try putting it in the oven.

--------------------
"The real voyage of discovery
consists not in seeing new landscapes,
but in having new eyes."

"Small doses suck dogs cocks, smoke that shit until the elves piss in your eyes. " -Hanky

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
    #6350624 - 12/09/06 01:05 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I think some of those dehydrators get pretty hot.

200 deg F is perfect for drying out the weed without killing the THC.

--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

OfflineJustK
Male

Loc: You can't get there!
Re: Best Firecracker Recipe [Re: niteowl]
    #6350653 - 12/09/06 01:20 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

niteowl said:
I think some of those dehydrators get pretty hot.

200 deg F is perfect for drying out the weed without killing the THC.

That's what I was told earlier in this post that a dehydrator should work just fine. I would think that we would have felt SOMETHING regardless.

--------------------
Dont get caught dancing.

It's just, K.

Offlinea2ndopinion
a real smart ass
Female

Re: Best Firecracker Recipe [Re: JustK]
    #6350670 - 12/09/06 01:31 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

JustK said:
That's what I was told earlier in this post that a dehydrator should work just fine. I would think that we would have felt SOMETHING regardless.

we did feel SOMETHING, baby.  we felt like we wasted weed.  :wink:

--------------------
Boo, you whore.

OfflineEdgekrusher
God
Re: Best Firecracker Recipe [Re: a2ndopinion]
    #6350857 - 12/09/06 02:52 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Sorry your friend messed it up for ya...  : :crazy:

It can be easy to mess up cooking with cannabis if you have no prior experience.  Most shouldn't have a problem, though.

Offlinea2ndopinion
a real smart ass
Female

Re: Best Firecracker Recipe [Re: Edgekrusher]
    #6351042 - 12/09/06 03:48 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Edgekrusher said:
Sorry your friend messed it up for ya...  : :crazy:

It can be easy to mess up cooking with cannabis if you have no prior experience.  Most shouldn't have a problem, though.

i think he did it right.  i guess i'm just skeptical that it even works at all...

i'm sure we'll try it again some day.

and if we did fuck it up, oh well.  learn from your mistakes.

but i STILL think it's just as great to smoke a bowl.

--------------------
Boo, you whore.

InvisibleTacticalBongRip
Curious Observer
 User Gallery

#6351142 - 12/09/06 04:10 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

HO_LEE_SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have NEVER Been SO FUckING HIGH from Cannabis before!!!!!!!!!

Boy was that fun...
Started off the night jamming to iTunes radio , an ambient channel called "The Aliens Choice" while reading Terrence McKenna's book "The Archaic Revival". That lasted awhile and when I asked my wife how it was working the only thing she could do was giggle at me.

After that I played warcraft 3 for what seemed like hours until after losing about 10 games in a row my 2v2 partner and I realized I was too far gone to keep going.

Right after that I realized how high I was and how I kept getting higher. My eyes were extremely bloodshot and when I managed to collapse on my bed I felt as if I was floating - definate body buzz. At that point I could not have gotten up if I wanted to and I started having an experience similar to a very mild psychedelic trip ( this was psychedelic good weed to begin with) and also I got the munchies but like I said there was no way I was getting up at that point.

Moral of the story: FIRECRACKERS FUCKIN ROCK!!! thanks for the reciple KidBotany~! :heart: :thumbup: :crazy2: :mushroom2: :eek: :stoned:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains