Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineshrogg
journeyman
Mushroommagic.com undercover investigation find!!!
    #595787 - 04/01/02 06:36 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

mushroommagic.com sells kits that do not work. several people went undercover to see what mushroommagic had to say about this the only responce was that people who are not clean fail with the kits and that hudreds of people love the kits. Ok we said may we see some pics from these people no they did not have any well ok how about your own pics of your kits in action no dont have any. then we asked if had had used his own kits well no but I have tried ways a step down from the kits I sell -What?!? Mushroommagic.com is shit dont buy it dont take my word for it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: Mushroommagic.com undercover investigation find!!! [Re: shrogg]
    #595795 - 04/01/02 06:47 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

What are you saying kid?
You saying you think you bought a bunk kit for min.$150 it didnt work,so you had all your friends buy one too?

I would truely hope the vendor wouldnt be giving out info about his customers.
Also,Selling kits for mushrooms is a bit of a grey area,you really think hes going to tell a stranger that he uses his own kits to grow illegal mushrooms?

c'mon...Ive never tried this kit you speak of,maybe its shit..but in my opinion if you would have done more research from the beginning you would have realized you could make your own setup for much cheaper..

Offlinebassplayer74
old hand

Loc: Tennessee
Re: Mushroommagic.com undercover investigation find!!! [Re: shrogg]
    #595882 - 04/01/02 08:54 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

--------------------
If you will it, it is no dream.

Offlineflaw
enthusiast
Re: Mushroommagic.com undercover investigation find!!! [Re: bassplayer74]
    #596159 - 04/02/02 03:15 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Hah.. nice one.

So you're asking them to provide pictures of them carrying out an illegal activity? I don't know whether what you did was 'undercover' but it certainly was suspicious don't you think? Look at it from their point of view.

You can pay $1000 for a kit to grow mushrooms and still stuff it up. Its all about cleanliness and doing things right. Can you honestly say that you followed the procedure to absolute perfection? That is always the question you should ask when you have a failure with growing mushrooms.

I wish you Good Luck in the future.

OfflineGaNjAShRooM
===SPUN===

Loc: Southern United States
Re: Mushroommagic.com undercover investigation find!!! [Re: flaw]
    #596176 - 04/02/02 04:14 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

only a fuking moron wont be able to grow shrooms-if u can read-then u can grow-i bet i could get shrooms from a kit-not that i would ever buy one or anything-
i have been thinkin of getting a hydropod :smile: 

--------------------
Cultivation Laws Of America Suck

Invisiblemycofile
Pooh-Bah
 User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Re: Mushroommagic.com undercover investigation find!!! [Re: GaNjAShRooM]
    #597734 - 04/03/02 02:38 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

mushroom magic does sell a stupid kit. Among other retarded things they recomend people put wet perlite underneath straw in a terrerium to keep humidity up. You don't put wet perlite under straw, and even if you did, it wouldn't help humidity any because the straw would be covering it. They also recomend stupid ass shit like liquid innoculation of straw. A quick glance through TMC will tell you that's a bad idea, my experience tells me that it can work on a very rare occassion, but certainly shouldn't be recomended to anyone, much less anyone so incompetent as to be buying a kit.

I'm not saying anything about them or the bunkedness of their kit. I'm just saying that I've got a lot of experience and their methods don't seem very sound.

--------------------
"From a certain point of view"
-Jedi Master Obi Wan Kenobi

PM me with any cultivation questions.

I just looked at my profile and realized I had a website at one point in time on geocities, it's not there anymore and I have no idea what I had on it. Anybody remember my website from several years aga? PM if so please.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck