Home | Community | Message Board

RVF Garden Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineVisigoth
enthusiast

Wild strain with CRAZY visuals
    #597555 - 04/03/02 01:27 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

I was talking to a friend the other day who lives in southern arkansas. She was telling me about the shrooms they pick out of their cowfields, so I'm 99% sure it's a cubensis. She was speaking of insane visuals, a few examples were a dude saw the carpet roll up all by itself and start chasing him around, another dude walked outside and saw a bunch of trees get sucked into the ground. I'd like to open this thread up for discussion, get the experts in on it. Are visuals like this possible off a wild strain of cubensis or is it just people exaggerating? What strain of psilocybe cubensis grows in this area of the country? Is it acadian coast, gulf coast? I've never heard of those having visuals like this. If this strain turns out to be as visual as she described I could easily obtain spores or tissue sample. What does everyone think? Anno? Anyone?

Vis

--------------------
"15 minutes in freezing conditions?!?! You'd become a popsicle before you made that!!!"

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous

Re: Wild strain with CRAZY visuals [Re: Visigoth]
    #597628 - 04/03/02 02:39 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

I live in south louisiana and we have the acadian cost strain down here. We use to pick them by the hundreds and boil them all in some water until all the water evaporated leaving all this purple juice (sometimes thick like syrup) and mix that with some powerade to kill the taste. I had done alot of acid before having some halucinations but never like what I expierenced on those shrooms. I remember one time seeing hands coming out of my walls trying to grab me so I ran out my house. Once outside me and my friend were stairing at his house from my garage and his whole house was just sinking into the ground and would pop up and repeat itself. One more thing I will never forget is that they had this big bumble bee flying around ( the black and yellow ones ) and it looked like it was going in slow motion the whole time, and it had a tracer behind it that was like 3 feet long.
Seeing that right there had just totally blew me away how powerful mushrooms are. All this was on my first trip on those shrooms and to this date, that still has been my most favorite trip. So YES, wild shrooms can give you crazy ass visuals. If you eat or drink enough of them I promise you'll be seeing some wack stuff.

OfflinepsilocybinjunkieM
relaxin
Male

Trusted Cultivator
    #597629 - 04/03/02 02:39 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Get some spore prints!
And take it from there.

Offlinejoe666
The ReverendToke DBK
 User Gallery

Loc: Southern by grace of God
    #597655 - 04/03/02 03:08 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

I grew up in souther arkansas "Texarkana"never got ahold of those I 've picked many a' shrooms never visuals like that send me some prints and I will send you some thialand strain I have just pm me if you can get ahold of some. I live in central AR now and haven't come acros any like that yet. So I grow my own. do you live in southern AR??

--------------------
"A politician is like a baby's diaper, it should be changed often and for the same reason"-Coy Turner Sr.

"what is a weed, a plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered"--Ralph Waldo Emerson

"I'm sippin Hennessy, riding on my muthafucking enemies" -Meek Mill.

Edited by joe666 (04/03/02 03:10 PM)

OfflineLSD_4me
addict
Re: Wild strain with CRAZY visuals [Re: joe666]
    #597679 - 04/03/02 03:36 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

sweet i live in AR and so does my friend that cultivates... i hae only found shrooms once here and i used to look all the time... but your right when i found them all it took was 1 big cap to trip really fucking hard and intense... i would LOVE to get a print of one of thesee.... since your in ar if you can get one i owuldnt mind driving or anything... ive searched and searched but cannot find these again.... they were FUCKING huge... but i wasnt sure at the time it was back when i was a lot younger and was like well they bruise blue ill eat a cap... i kjnow it was a dumb thing to do but damn they were potent, i picked a nice little patch of them and me and a friend tripped again in a few days and he agreed that it was just like a 3 to 4 hit acid trip... intensity wise... SO please for the love of god if you can get a print or a syringe or anything let me know in a PM like i said im in AR sometimes and i owuldnt mind driving or compensating you ... now that ive thought about it im pretty sure it was a cubie.... back then i didnt know but that was just becuase they were so damn big , but after seeing how some wild cubies grow im almost 100 percent sure they were cubies.... PLEASE let me know!

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation