Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineHamurabi
the babylonianleader..

Loc: Greece
equipment!!!
    #597339 - 04/03/02 05:10 AM (22 years, 5 hours ago)

hello once again from Greece:-) i have 3 quesitons for you guys!
1)i need equipment to start growing... i need these:
-hygrometer
-vermiculite
-Brown Rice flour substrate
-jars
-perlite
is there an online shop which is reliable and sends all these in any europian country?
2) where can i find a spray lysol??? in which shopes there is such a spray??
3) i know that it's not advicable to buy dried shrooms but before i start hrowing i would like to eat a mushroom,i have never eatten! so my question is, which is the most reliable online shop which sends dried shrooms in europe?

thank you VERY VERY much for everything!

see ya around!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAmanitaros
Stranger
Re: equipment!!! [Re: Hamurabi]
    #597420 - 04/03/02 07:52 AM (22 years, 2 hours ago)

Hello... welcome to our OMC (OnLineMushroomCommunity)
Here are your answers:
1) Hygrometer and Vermiculite: ATHINAS 59 & SOFOKLEOUS (ZOO PLANET)
    Tell them you need a hygrometer for your Iguana or something
    Brown Rice can be found at one of the many shops at Eyripidou str.(katheth stin Athinas)  ,then you must find a coffee grinder(mylos kafe) and grind it.And the result is Brown Rice flour.
You dont need Jars, you must find 250 ml. glasses without showlders of any kind
  oloisia gia na mporei na glystraei apo mesa to keik xwris na skalwnei....kai na vgenei :smile:  (psiri psakse)  you will use aluminium foil as a kapaki (lid)
Perlite can be found at any garden centre  (Khfisia for example)
To purchese all these from a online shop will a) cost alot of $ b) the quality and quantity will be questionable...
2)You dont need a Lysol spray....you can make a 10% bleach solution, but i doubt you will need it to make jars...better construct a  cheap glove box and you are ready! use the search function to look at stuff you dont understand...(top of page)
3)If you are talking about Agaricus,all you have to do is go to your supermarket :wink:
If you mean anything else,please dont mention it again, since this site has nothing to do with illegal consumptions...lol
Grow your own ,you dont need to try them first.
Patience. is the first thing you will learn from the shroom growin world...
And there are mushrooms in your country. Do some research  :wink: 
If you live in another city, tell me and i will give you the links to the closest shops there.***GOOD LUCK!!!***

Edited by Amanitaros (04/03/02 08:29 AM)

Invisiblephrozendata
Carpal Tunnel

Folding@home Statistics
Re: equipment!!! [Re: Amanitaros]
    #597447 - 04/03/02 08:49 AM (22 years, 1 hour ago)

Ugh, I could suggest myco bags to you over at www.sporeworks.com or some other merchandise over at Dr. Bluethumbs he should have BRF, Verm, Jars etc. Also www.micronmagick.com has some good stuff.

--------------------
"There's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving and that's your own self. So you have to begin there, not
outside, not on other people" - Aldous Huxley

OfflineHamurabi
the babylonianleader..

Loc: Greece
Re: equipment!!! [Re: phrozendata]
    #597695 - 04/03/02 01:52 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Amanitaros are you greek??? if yes,i am greek too!!!! and i really really need your help! can you give me an icq number or a mobile phone or something????
if we can meet it's like i won 100.000.000$! hehe. waiting for your answer....

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals