Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinewaixingren
Male User Gallery

Loc: SW Florida
so i had a beer
    #5971833 - 08/17/06 01:08 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

so i had a beer and it was ok
then i had another and it was pretty good
then i poured a third and im enjoying it
and now 1/3 into the 3rd beer im wondering why i even began drinking tonight
i'm not an alcoholic, i hardly even ever drink. the only time i find myself drinking is when i decide to do some jamming with a friend. except tonight i was formating a bunch of computers and backing up my data.

ive always been anti-alcohol in large amounts. i know people who drink a 12 pack a day. i mean holy hell a friggin 12 pack every day. i see that and it makes me wonder why this stuff is even allowed to be consumed.

when i drink its 1-5 beers, and i only drink maybe 1-2 times a month. i never drink liquor, its always just beer or mikes. i do have to admit though, in the last month or two ive been drinking more often than before. mostly because ive had money and my friend has been able to come over. just to clarify this friend is male and i am not gay, we drink and then jam out for hours eventhough we both kinda suck musicly.

its been a few months since my last REALLY good trip. all my trips lately have been 1-4g. a tease compared to an 8g trip i experienced some time back. now dont get me wrong, a regular trip is good sometimes, but my latest trips have felt a little short lived and somewhat empty.

in my last trip i heard a voice tell me "the big one is coming" and that really made me think. its not common for me to hear things in my head that i did not conjure up myself. it even kind of made me feel cautious. i dont know how many of you have ever reached "ego loss" but it is the scariest most intence thing ive ever experienced. not knowing what is happening to you, not knowing you're tripping, not knowing where you are, and especially not knowing whats coming next. the entire time i was thinking "i dont know wtf is going on or where the fuck i am, if i just lay here, hopefully i will get through it."

back to the point, some weeks back i started a new cube grow. my first serious grow in quite a few months. i had been using up my accumulated stash until i ran out in the last few weeks. In the last couple days my trays developed pins. now i know whats going to happen. The big one is coming and im scared shitless. I'm not scared of doing it, im just scared of being in it. It's like having to punch yourself in the face, you are perfectly able to do it but the resulting feelings could be horrible. now with such an intense trip there is a certain payoff that there is not with a punch to the face but still i am a bit weary. That payoff is why i am going to do it.

Les Claypool & King Crimson invoke the most amazing visuals i have ever seen while tripping. i'm not really sure why i mention this but it seemed to be what my fingers felt like pushing out.

:confused: unfortunatly i seem to have lost my track and ive run dry on thought so i guess i'll end the post here.

welp, have fun.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePinballWizard
Naive and Gullible as usual

Re: so i had a beer [Re: waixingren]
    #5971847 - 08/17/06 01:17 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

I read half-way through your ramblings. Get real drunk with a bunch of friends or at a party or something.

OfflineDeathCompany
Oneironaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere in my head
    #5971849 - 08/17/06 01:18 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

cool

--------------------

Offlinewaixingren
Male User Gallery

Loc: SW Florida
Re: so i had a beer [Re: PinballWizard]
    #5971852 - 08/17/06 01:20 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

youve missed the pointless point my friend. i dont enjoy being drunk.

but you are right it is rambling, even i am not sure what i wrote.

--------------------

OfflineDeathCompany
Oneironaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere in my head
    #5971860 - 08/17/06 01:24 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

waixingren said:
youve missed the pointless point my friend. i dont enjoy being drunk.

but you are right it is rambling, even i am not sure what i wrote.

Lets just say i wouldnt recomend doing your next batch of shrooms

--------------------

Offlinerelativexistance
"beads, bees!?!?beads ....BEADS!!!"
 User Gallery

#5971867 - 08/17/06 01:29 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

beer is tasty

OfflineEmperorKuzco
somewhatfamiliar

#5972230 - 08/17/06 07:41 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

What kind of beer was it? Good micro-brew or Pabst Blue Ribbon? You only have a problem if you start refering to it as pain-go-bye-bye juice.

--------------------

OfflineMeat_hod
sick shit
Male

Re: so i had a beer [Re: EmperorKuzco]
    #5972258 - 08/17/06 08:03 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

ok, well, i do not enjoy being drunk either, but ever so often, maybe once or twice a year..im alone at home, and i just start drinking..whatever i can find, it's all good. and get right fucking derrruuunnk. Im not sure why i do it either.

strange.

--------------------

InvisibleBuddahKillah
U WANTFITE!?!?!?!?!?!

#5972275 - 08/17/06 08:17 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

waixingren said:
just to clarify this friend is male and i am not gay, we drink and then jam out for hours eventhough we both kinda suck musicly.

You are gay  :blush:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds