Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinechinga
Loc: Eastern US
shrooms found in northeast NC
    #597029 - 04/02/02 08:28 PM (22 years, 26 days ago)

We've had nice weather with lots of rain lately, so someone I know searched his cow fields for familiar fungi.
AFOAF found a bunch of LBM growing from old cow dung in a field. He collected some that were growing out of shit near a river. They all grew in the shade. They have light brown caps, thin stems which are slightly darker, black gills, black sporeprints, and a familiar magic shrooms smell. They are lighter tan at the edges of the caps. They do not blue, and they have no evidence of a veil. The gills are dark black and theres no sign of rusty brown colored spores, but the prints they leave are mostly black with kind of a dirt colored brown tint mixed in (if you look close). I am thinking they are Panaeolus subbalteaus, but they dont bruise/ blue. I may be able to post pictures later if I can get a hold of a digital camera. Any ideas? The thing is, I want to eat them, but I dont want to get poisoned. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--------------------
irie

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMAIA
World-BridgerKartikeya (DftS)
Male User Gallery

Loc: Erra - 20 Tauri - M45 Sta...
Re: shrooms found in northeast NC [Re: chinga]
    #597297 - 04/03/02 02:51 AM (22 years, 26 days ago)

They could be Pan Subs. Search this forum for Pan Subs, Lizard King has some nice pictorial in one of his threads, compare them and report.

Peace,
MAIA

--------------------
Spiritual being, living a human experience ... The Shroomery Mandala

Use, do not abuse; neither abstinence nor excess ever renders man happy.
Voltaire

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck