Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Carpal Tunnel

Folding@home Statistics
Trip Kills....
    #596312 - 04/02/02 10:45 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

I was tripping with a rather good friend the other day. I was launched off into space for a good hour - hour and a half while he must have been rather sober. When I came to we started watching Yellow Submarine. It was so chilling but then he decided that he didn't want to watch it and turned it off. Then he ended up flipping through the channels and we watched a simpsons that I had seen before. Fuck, he turned off a totally good trip movie in order to watch TV (everyday activity) and a show that we had both seen before. It pretty much killed my trip.

Fuck it! I'm triping solo next time.

My experience with solo trips are really sweet. I just chill in my house doing whatever the fuck I want to when I want to and how I want it done!

"There's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving and that's your own self. So you have to begin there, not
outside, not on other people" - Aldous Huxley

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
point of inflection
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ontario, Canada
Re: Trip Kills.... [Re: phrozendata]
    #596369 - 04/02/02 11:51 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

I generally don't like tripping alone. If I ever find myself alone during a trip, I always go searching for someone. Hopefully I find one of the friends I dosed with, but if not I'll go for another good friend who is hopefully high.

I've tried tripping solo, on the assumption that "well if there's no one around to influence me...the trip will be way different". It wasn't. I need someone to talk to when tripping.

But yeah, maybe you should find a better trip-buddy? One who likes something closer to what you like while tripping?

You're here because you know something.
What you know you can't explain,
But you feel it;
You've felt it your entire life.
That there's something wrong with the world.
You don't know what it is, but it's there....
Like a splinter in your mind...
Driving you mad.

Loc: ohio
    #596373 - 04/02/02 11:53 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

isnt it a little ironic that you have homer simpson as your avatar.

OfflineSurf Bum
Re: Trip Kills.... [Re: trendal]
    #596377 - 04/02/02 12:01 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

i do the same thing as you trendal, if i'm alone tripping i have to go find someone who won't fuck with me or try to talk to me like i'm an idiot, i hate those kind of people, smartass', i was alone one time and couldn't find anybody so i just sat in my house forever doing nothing, it was actually kind of scary, a friend to dose with is a must with me

Re: Trip Kills.... [Re: Surf Bum]
    #596931 - 04/02/02 08:40 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

I've tripped alone twice and I can honestly say that I find it really boring as well as there being more possibility to have a bad trip, whether it be from boredom or complete lack of reality (and a person to assure you that you are sane). The first time was ok but somewhat boring, I just looked at the visuals and talked to people online, but for the most part it just really wasn't fun. The second time I got unbelievably bored and tired--I wanted to talk to somebody but talking online was too much effort and the phone didn't do the trick either.

I dunno, I guess solo tripping just isn't for me

just like that

Loc: Left Bank
    #597577 - 04/03/02 01:53 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

First preference trip with someone who is compatible. I am rather comfortable with myself so I am just fine alone. You have to know yourself and what you're putting in your body.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports