Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Amazon ½ Pint Jars

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineThe_Chariot
Stranger
Male

Finally...now the waiting game
    #5960303 - 08/13/06 09:41 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Well I just got finishing inculating my jars with some Mexi-Cube. 1 1/2cc per jar. A total of 8. I used the polyfil lid tek and wraped them with a coffee filter and rubberband and gave them a good shake. Anybody ever have this kind? Is it good for fruiting? My water temp in my TiT is reading 77.2. Which is good enough, especially it sitting in a room were it's about 80F. I know the polyfil will give it proper FAE...but should I cover them with a blanket? Tips and suggestions for getting a fast culinization would be apperciated.

--------------------
My will be ashes and a casket for all I want. The apocalypse, this way comes. So come. Sing the song. Repent kingdom, the end is here and it won't remain silent. The devil is in Atlanta. The army is surrounded. The civilians panic.

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinetonyperez420
Shaman Rasta

Re: Finally...now the waiting game [Re: The_Chariot]
    #5960778 - 08/13/06 11:52 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

The_Chariot said:
Well I just got finishing inculating my jars with some Mexi-Cube. 1 1/2cc per jar. A total of 8. I used the polyfil lid tek and wraped them with a coffee filter and rubberband and gave them a good shake. Anybody ever have this kind? Is it good for fruiting? My water temp in my TiT is reading 77.2. Which is good enough, especially it sitting in a room were it's about 80F. I know the polyfil will give it proper FAE...but should I cover them with a blanket? Tips and suggestions for getting a fast culinization would be apperciated.

Mex is an all star strain IMO

You dont want your jars surrounding temp more then 80 degrees

blanket is not neccessary, but I prefer to keep my colonizing jars in the dark :wink:

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Amazon ½ Pint Jars

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation