Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinesysD
this side up.

Re: sinle use of pot out of system in 3 days??? [Re: morphius2661]
    #5957831 - 08/12/06 10:33 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Drink water before testing, excercise like mad if its a month or so away. It takes about a week to get out for single use i think, about a month otherwise.

--------------------
repeat after me: "i am a strong black woman"

"awwwww, shucky-ducky!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMushroomMarkk
Stranger

Re: sinle use of pot out of system in 3 days??? [Re: Sinthetic]
    #5958087 - 08/13/06 12:15 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Id bet you would be safe as long as you did whats been said, but i wouldnt risk it baby

Offlinejcee
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: dallas tx
Re: sinle use of pot out of system in 3 days??? [Re: MushroomMarkk]
    #5960107 - 08/13/06 06:20 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

i have been on probation twice for bud and I pased pissed test for work by taking a condom filling it with clean piss and getting those hand warmers from wallmart ( activated charcoal) and sticking both in my pants just were some like tighty white underwear. then just pull the condom out lioke your takien a piss and rip the tip off and you set. never has failed

OfflinePowerTrip
Polypharmaceutical Shaman
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The void
Re: sinle use of pot out of system in 3 days??? [Re: MushroomMarkk]
    #5960237 - 08/13/06 07:13 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

MushroomMarkk said:
I have a friend who multiple times passed tests that were given to him by his mom. He passed the tests within about 24 hours after he smoked, and he would smoke a joint to himself at that time. This was his method, i was a skeptic and doubted he would pass, but somehow he always did, btw he is about 5'7" and 140lbs

He would buy a gallon of cranberry juice (i have no idea why it was that, but one of you guys might)on the day of the test and drink it throughout the day, until he was pissin every half hour, you know how that is.

He would also in the morning of the day of the test pick up some pills called ?goldenseal pills? well thats what it sounded like he said. He would find those just at payless, and he said those would collect the fat and allow him to piss it out of his bladder....:S who know.
This is the process he went through, and he used it on 3 different tests and did everything that i just said, and he passed everyone of them, except once when he failed for amphetamines from adderall. But he passed the THC part.

This may be helpful, Id personally just not risk it hehe.

The cranberry juice is a mild diuretic meaning it causes your body to release a lot of water. This results in diluted urine. The goldenseal thing seems to be proven pretty useless from what I have read online.

--------------------
I spit reality, instead of what you usually learn
and I refuse to be concerned with condescending advice
cause I'm the only motherfucker that can change my life

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals