Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleHank, FTW
Looking for the Answer

Re: 20 Arrested in London [Re: zappaisgod]
    #5959859 - 08/13/06 05:02 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

If you say so zappa.

--------------------
Capliberty:

"I'll blow the hinges off your freakin doors with my trips, level 5 been there, I personally like x, bud, acid and shroom oj, altogether, do that combination, and you'll meet some morbid figures, lol
Hell yeah I push the limits and hell yeah thats fucking cool, dope, bad ass and all that, I'm not changing shit, I'm cutting to to the chase and giving u shroom experience report. Real trippers aren't afraid to go beyond there comfort zone "

:rofl:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
    #5959867 - 08/13/06 05:04 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Quote:

alpharedecho said:
I don't want Jews dead, I want them to stop fucking with the world like it's a game(Zionists). This is exactly what I am talking about, you can't criticize the Jewish state with out "wanting them dead". Fucking ridiculous.

They have been given a tiny resource-free slice of the middle east. Muslims have been given enormous stretches of oil rich territory. There's no "fucking game" going on. They have the right to defend themselves. Given all that, there is a conceivable criticism of Israel that does not amount to support for genocide. You, however, have not come anywhere near that criterion and clearly just wish them gone.

So are you saying that you are a nazi by saying you want all jews dead?

--------------------

http://www.myspace.com/4th25

"And I don't care if he was handcuffed
Then shot in his head
All I know is dead bodies
Can't fuck with me again"

InvisibleHank, FTW
Looking for the Answer

Re: 20 Arrested in London [Re: downforpot]
    #5959934 - 08/13/06 05:22 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

What are you talking about?

--------------------
Capliberty:

"I'll blow the hinges off your freakin doors with my trips, level 5 been there, I personally like x, bud, acid and shroom oj, altogether, do that combination, and you'll meet some morbid figures, lol
Hell yeah I push the limits and hell yeah thats fucking cool, dope, bad ass and all that, I'm not changing shit, I'm cutting to to the chase and giving u shroom experience report. Real trippers aren't afraid to go beyond there comfort zone "

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
Re: 20 Arrested in London [Re: Hank, FTW]
    #5960228 - 08/13/06 07:06 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

alpharedecho said:

The question is what you are talking about when you said you want all jews dead.

Zionists think the world is a game? Who hasn't thought the world was a game? Romans? Great Britain? Alexander? Caesar? USA?

And it's not a game, it's the world, that is how it is. I am sorry that it's not happy hour 24/7 and no one tries to better themselves, their family, and their friends. What I don't get is why didn't the Jews capture oil rich land and then make a shitload of money, I mean FUCK, if you are gonna capture land I say capture something from which you can make billions, LOL.

Basicall the Jews are doing the same thing USA did, is doing, same thing Rome did, same thing Alexander did, etc etc, the list goes on.

--------------------

Then shot in his head

Edited by downforpot (08/13/06 07:07 PM)

InvisibleHank, FTW
Looking for the Answer

#5962125 - 08/14/06 09:33 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

downforpot said:
Quote:

alpharedecho said:

The question is what you are talking about when you said you want all jews dead.

Zionists think the world is a game? Who hasn't thought the world was a game? Romans? Great Britain? Alexander? Caesar? USA?

And it's not a game, it's the world, that is how it is. I am sorry that it's not happy hour 24/7 and no one tries to better themselves, their family, and their friends.  What I don't get is why didn't the Jews capture oil rich land and then make a shitload of money, I mean FUCK, if you are gonna capture land I say capture something from which you can make billions, LOL.

Basicall the Jews are doing the same thing USA did, is doing, same thing Rome did, same thing Alexander did, etc etc, the list goes on. 

Please show me where I said I want all Jews dead, and then I will answer you.  :smirk:

--------------------
Capliberty:

OfflineBasilides
Servent ofWisdom
Male User Gallery

Loc: Crown and Heart
    #5962357 - 08/14/06 11:02 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

They weren't ready. It takes time to deploy an appropriate level of ground troops and to mobilize. They still did it amazingly fast.

It wasn't a matter of time. An organized military can make ground incursions over-night if it needed to. Israel has done it numerous times in the occupied territories following major suicide attacks. There is now apt criticism that the ground offensive was delayed and slow/timid by the time it materialized.

http://www.iht.com/articles/2006/08/01/news/mideast.php

http://www.guardian.co.uk/israel/Story/0,,1840598,00.html

Quote:

The bombing of infrastructure was to cut off supply and retreat lines as well as command and control, like Hezbollah HQ in the middle of Beirut. Then there is the bombing of rocket launchers deliberately set up in residential areas. As to the casualty figures, I don't think anybody knows what they are for the Lebanese. I can guarantee the civilian numbers are inflated and the Hezzy numbers are, according to them, zero. Because they are the finest fighters in the world. Ever.

The bombardment of the Lebanese infrastructure included hitting unsubstantiated (as in not confirmed as hostile) civilian vehicles south of the Litani ( http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/4781551.stm ), the bombing of infrastructure in non-Hezbollah dominated territory, including the basic civilian infrastructure of Beirut itself, which is located partially on a pseudo-peninsula with no evasive tactical purpose for Hezbollah. Several human rights organizations (including Israeli ones) have condemned both the Israeli air offensive and pretty much all of Hezbollah's engagement tactics.

Quote:

As I stated above, I do not trust the casualty figures out of Lebanon and find these to be laughable. Also more than a week old. Equally outdated but more reliable:
http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/national/1107AP_Mideast_Fighting_Casualty_Glance.html
"As of Sunday Israeli security officials said they had confirmed the deaths of 165 Hezbollah fighters and estimated that about 250 others had been killed."
Maybe Hezbollah should have thought of that before they decided to invade Israel, and fire rockets from apartment buildings and build ammo supply dumps in residential areas. If they are not prevented from repeating this, with either their destruction or the populace finally figuring out that it doesn't do them any good to have these criminals, then they will repeat it.

To be honest, I didn't expect the Lebanese death toll to exceed a couple hundred when this conflict initially began. At 700+ now (and that's not counting the missing), and rising with each day, the death toll is quickly approaching the lone Israeli fatality rate of the past 6 years of Palestinian violence if it hasn't already. And that's willfully ignoring the number of Palestinians killed (which are well over 2000) by Israeli hostilities in the past 6 years. Ethically, few in this world are going to support such domestic security measures that generate more bloodshed than what was originally problematic.

Quote:

And there will be a resumption of hostilities and more poor babies will be killed and another half assed peace and a restart and more babies killed and another half assed peace and a restart and more babies killed and another half assed peace and a restart and more babies killed and another half assed peace and a restart and more babies killed and another half assed peace and a restart and more babies killed. Get the picture yet.

Are you talking about Israeli or Arab babies, or both?

Quote:

We agree there, except for the no-sky part. My thoughts vis-a-vis the "trap" thing is that Hez will never accede to disarmament. Already today there seems to be a bit of a disconnect from the Hez/Leb side.
http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/08/13/mideast.main/index.html?section=cnn_topstories
"The two Hezbollah members of the Lebanese Cabinet said Saturday the militia wanted to keep its weapons south of the Litani River -- a zone the U.N. resolution calls for demilitarizing.

Yet the Cabinet unanimously approved the resolution. Hezbollah leader Hassan Nasrallah indicated that the two Hezbollah ministers voted for it in a spirit of national unity.

The Lebanese Cabinet planned to meet Sunday to discuss implementing the plan, but then postponed the meeting for up to two days.

A Lebanese government minister said the postponement came at the request of parliamentary speaker Nabih Berri, a key negotiator with Hezbollah, to give government officials more time to discuss the plan with Hezbollah."

This is the trap. They cannot abide by the terms and exist, so they will be hunted down and slaughtered. Like the vermin they are.

The IDF has so far identified 180 Hezbollah fighters dead ( http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3290695,00.html ) most of them killed in ground action. They also claim hundreds more have been killed, however no one has substantiated this claim and it currently only remains the word of Israel.

The Israeli offensive has been a failure for a number of reasons:

-The two kidnapped soldiers from the onset of hostilities have not been recovered.

-An unacceptable amount of civilian life loss has created one of the worst PR relations for Israel in the international community

-Hezbollah is still firing katyushas and other rockets into Northern Israel as air raids approach a point uselessness in terms of destroying the foundation of Hezbollah

-Scores of Israeli soldiers are dying almost daily, which was not anticipated

-Nasrallah is still alive

-Hezbollah has more popular support in Lebanon than ever

They've even had a switch of command in response to domestic criticism that saw Moshe Kaplinski take over Israel's Northern command ( http://www1.idf.il/dover/site/mainpage.asp?sl=EN&id=7&docid=46219.EN&unit=12017 )

It's been 33 days, and Lebanon has literally deteriorated into a humanitarian crisis. Enough people are dying in a short enough time spand that mass graves are now being dug in Lebanon. I don't even think the Palestinians have ever had the sky fall down on them that hard. "We need more time" is the diatribe of maliciousness turned failure.

--------------------

"Have you found the beginning, then, that you are looking for the end? You see, the end will be where the beginning is. Congratulations to the one who stands at the beginning: that one will know the end and will not taste death."

InvisibleHank, FTW
Looking for the Answer

Re: 20 Arrested in London [Re: Basilides]
    #5962414 - 08/14/06 11:22 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

I think Israel just wanted to do what it said it was going to do..."Bomb Lebanon back into the stone age". Now Lebanon is no longer a threat to them, at the expense of hundred of civilian lives. But hey, if it gives the Israeli's piece of mind, it was totally worth it.

--------------------
Capliberty:

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
    #5962423 - 08/14/06 11:28 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

alpharedecho said:
I think Israel just wanted to do what it said it was going to do..."Bomb Lebanon back into the stone age". Now Lebanon is no longer a threat to them, at the expense of hundred of civilian lives. But hey, if it gives the Israeli's piece of mind, it was totally worth it.

Actually a lot of people said Israel should have done more. Israel has one of the largest and most powerful airforces in the world and lots of people said they should of killed thousands of Lebanese. They basically were restrained because high civilian casualties are no longer tolerated when it comes to western countries.

and here's you saying you want all jews dead http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/5959733#Post5959733

--------------------

Then shot in his head

InvisibleHank, FTW
Looking for the Answer

#5962511 - 08/14/06 12:00 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

I don't mean any disrespect, as I know English is not your first language, it's Russian, right?

"I don't want Jews dead, I want them to stop fucking with the world like it's a game(Zionists). This is exactly what I am talking about, you can't criticize the Jewish state with out "wanting them dead". Fucking ridiculous."

Is the post you directed me to. You will notice the very first 5 words of that post. You probably got the Idea from: "This is exactly what I am talking about, you can't criticize the Jewish state with out "wanting them dead"."

I don't mean that by me criticizing the Jewish state, I want them all dead, because they go hand in hand. What I mean is, that by criticizing the Jewish state, people jump to the conclusion that one would want all Jews dead, because they think the two go hand in hand.

I say "fucking ridiculous" right after I made that statement, I thought it was pretty clear.

--------------------
Capliberty:

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
    #5962538 - 08/14/06 12:10 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Moving a few hundred troops to respond to limited actions is relatively easy. Amassing an Army to invade against fighters is an entirely different thing. Guardian link no workee. I didn't see the point of the other one.

Vehicles are not infrastructure.

Yes yes yes, human rights organizations condemn. Blah blah blah. It's war. Either fight it or fuck off. Half measures never work.

I'm talking about both babies. Don't you think that most of the Lebanese people are sorely pissed that they let these assholes get them blown up. If they don't take hold (incidentally, it looks like their government is pussying out again. That's the trap part I mentioned earlier.) they will get their asses bombed again.
Quote:

Basilides said

The Israeli offensive has been a failure for a number of reasons:

-The two kidnapped soldiers from the onset of hostilities have not been recovered.

I don't think that was ever a realistic possibility. They were dead once it became clear Israel wasn't interested in any "prisoner" exchange.
Quote:

-An unacceptable amount of civilian life loss has created one of the worst PR relations for Israel in the international community

Bullshit, the world hates Israel and has for decades. Hezbollah actually managed to make them seem sympathetic. And fuck the civilians. They allowed these fuckers to co-opt their country and commit criminal acts in their midst. With no risk of prosecution. Hell, the loss of life is ridiculously low compared to what it very easily could have been.
Quote:

-Hezbollah is still firing katyushas and other rockets into Northern Israel as air raids approach a point uselessness in terms of destroying the foundation of Hezbollah

If Hezbollah is still firing rockets at the time of your post then there is no cease fire and that is good for Israel. And the fucking Katyushas are almost a joke. Typical yield 200 rockets 2 casualties.
Quote:

-Scores of Israeli soldiers are dying almost daily, which was not anticipated

Yeah, usually the Marys just hide. This time they're fighting, from behind their moms, but still fighting. And dying, allah take their souls. I think you're inflating the Israeli casualties a bit.
Quote:

-Nasrallah is still alive

He's been hiding in Syria flapping his blowhole. Only an invasion of Syria could stave off defeat? No. But you can keep moving the goalposts if you like
Quote:

-Hezbollah has more popular support in Lebanon than ever

Oh, I don't know about that. In fact, I rather doubt it. Imagine how much support Hez would have if Israel had done nothing. They would be the heroes of the whole Arab world, with ticker tape parades.
Quote:

They've even had a switch of command in response to domestic criticism that saw Moshe Kaplinski take over Israel's Northern command ( http://www1.idf.il/dover/site/mainpage.asp?sl=EN&id=7&docid=46219.EN&unit=12017 )

It's been 33 days, and Lebanon has literally deteriorated into a humanitarian crisis. Enough people are dying in a short enough time spand that mass graves are now being dug in Lebanon. I don't even think the Palestinians have ever had the sky fall down on them that hard. "We need more time" is the diatribe of maliciousness turned failure.

I don't really understand the point you're trying to make here. The Lebanese are going to fuck up and not abide by the cease fire requirement that they disarm Hezbollah and they will get fucked again. And again and again and again until they do something about these monsters in their midst. It really is too bad that the feckless twats at the UN won't actually do it. Oh well, back to the front. No war ever ends until one side is defeated and it won't be Israel.

--------------------

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
    #5962699 - 08/14/06 01:09 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

alpharedecho said:
I don't mean any disrespect, as I know English is not your first language, it's Russian, right?

"I don't want Jews dead, I want them to stop fucking with the world like it's a game(Zionists). This is exactly what I am talking about, you can't criticize the Jewish state with out "wanting them dead". Fucking ridiculous."

Is the post you directed me to. You will notice the very first 5 words of that post. You probably got the Idea from: "This is exactly what I am talking about, you can't criticize the Jewish state with out "wanting them dead"."

I don't mean that by me criticizing the Jewish state, I want them all dead, because they go hand in hand. What I mean is, that by criticizing the Jewish state, people jump to the conclusion that one would want all Jews dead, because they think the two go hand in hand.

I say "fucking ridiculous" right after I made that statement, I thought it was pretty clear.

You and that other nazi kid have advocated dropping nukes and killing all jews, so don't even try saying that you didn't.

--------------------

Then shot in his head

Edited by downforpot (08/14/06 01:10 PM)

InvisibleHank, FTW
Looking for the Answer

#5962859 - 08/14/06 01:58 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

I have NEVER advocated the dropping of nukes on Israel. Just because I agree with some of ducks views, does not mean I agree with them all.

--------------------
Capliberty:

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
    #5962880 - 08/14/06 02:06 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

You are either with him or not.

--------------------

Then shot in his head

InvisibleHank, FTW
Looking for the Answer

#5962887 - 08/14/06 02:08 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

That is precisely the attitude I despise. He is right on some issues, and wrong on others. It's not about being with or against him.

--------------------
Capliberty:

OfflineBasilides
Servent ofWisdom
Male User Gallery

#5963132 - 08/14/06 03:31 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Moving a few hundred troops to respond to limited actions is relatively easy. Amassing an Army to invade against fighters is an entirely different thing. Guardian link no workee. I didn't see the point of the other one.

So, why was the entire Israeli Air Force ready to strike while the Israeli Army, even when battle ready, waited until July 23 to make their first incursion over the border? Again, the IDF has deployed troops alot quicker than this in the past.

Quote:

Vehicles are not infrastructure.

No, they're just civilian targets.

Quote:

I'm talking about both babies. Don't you think that most of the Lebanese people are sorely pissed that they let these assholes get them blown up. If they don't take hold (incidentally, it looks like their government is pussying out again. That's the trap part I mentioned earlier.) they will get their asses bombed again.

The Lebanese babies die so that Israel can keep their military death toll at a tolerable level.

Quote:

I don't think that was ever a realistic possibility. They were dead once it became clear Israel wasn't interested in any "prisoner" exchange

There's no evidence they're alive or dead.

Quote:

Bullshit, the world hates Israel and has for decades. Hezbollah actually managed to make them seem sympathetic. And fuck the civilians. They allowed these fuckers to co-opt their country and commit criminal acts in their midst. With no risk of prosecution. Hell, the loss of life is ridiculously low compared to what it very easily could have been.

"Fuck the civilians"? That's a non-argument. Civilian lives are the upmost important of any conflict. The Lebanese civilians are not responsible for existence of Hezbollah and its disarming. Why is Lebanese blood so cheap compared to Israelis? I honestly don't understand this point of view that will sometimes come from wingnuts. The only way to explain it is either xenophobia or simple hatred. Take your pick.

Quote:

If Hezbollah is still firing rockets at the time of your post then there is no cease fire and that is good for Israel. And the fucking Katyushas are almost a joke. Typical yield 200 rockets 2 casualties.

Then why all the hysteria then? Why do hundreds of Lebanese people have to die if the threat is so minimal? Israel has called it an "Umbrella of Terror", so they seem to disagree with you. :shurg:

Quote:

He's been hiding in Syria flapping his blowhole. Only an invasion of Syria could stave off defeat? No. But you can keep moving the goalposts if you like

Got a source?

Quote:

Oh, I don't know about that. In fact, I rather doubt it. Imagine how much support Hez would have if Israel had done nothing. They would be the heroes of the whole Arab world, with ticker tape parades.

Initially no one, including the Lebanon and the Arab League, were happy with Hezbollah's brazen (allegedly) cross-border attack on the IDF. A few hundred dead Lebanese later, even little kids were flying the Yellow and Green in demonstrations. Seriously - whatever stupidity Hezbollah did back in July has long been forgotten by the Lebanese. Tis a shame, really. But you have to wonder why.

Quote:

I don't really understand the point you're trying to make here. The Lebanese are going to fuck up and not abide by the cease fire requirement that they disarm Hezbollah and they will get fucked again. And again and again and again until they do something about these monsters in their midst. It really is too bad that the feckless twats at the UN won't actually do it. Oh well, back to the front. No war ever ends until one side is defeated and it won't be Israel.

Then lets see it, because I personally believe this entire war isn't going to produce shit except a fresh supply of horny splodydopes. Remember, Hezbollah is backed by Syria and Iran. They can just as well revive the remants of the group or fund a new one. But then what? Should Israel bombard Syria and Iran in the defense against the 2/200 ratio of Hezbolloid katyashus?

Keep fwapping.

--------------------

"Have you found the beginning, then, that you are looking for the end? You see, the end will be where the beginning is. Congratulations to the one who stands at the beginning: that one will know the end and will not taste death."

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#5963283 - 08/14/06 04:16 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

1. Air force is easy. They are always ready.
2. No, they are not just civilian targets. What do you think hezbolloids get around in?
3. Huh?
4. ""Fuck the civilians"? That's a non-argument. Civilian lives are the upmost important of any conflict. The Lebanese civilians are not responsible for existence of Hezbollah and its disarming."
If civilian lives are utmost why does hezbollah insist on siting all their attacks from civilian areas and exclusively aiming their attacks at civilian areas. And I disagree about the Lebanese civilians innocence in all of this. They allowed a nest of vipers in their midst and it looks like they aren't going to disarm them even now. Not good.
5. It has to do with the intent and the willingness to act on it, not necessarily the efficacy of it.
6. Source for what? Him being in Syria? OK fine, I have no idea where the asshole is. Neither does anyone else. Although I'd bet real American dollars on it
7. Because in the end, when some of them misbehave and get their asses kicked by Israel they all rally round the Muslim flag, no matter how bad their brothers are. Stupid fuckers with an utterly assinine sense of "collective honor" whatever that is.
8. Oh, I think Iran and Syria have something coming their way, but it's going to take a little more mistake than this. And I'm sure they'll oblige soon enough. Just not yet.

If the Lebanese fuck this cease fire up and don't disarm Hezbollah then they deserve everything they get. The Lebanese either run the country or hezbollah does. Time for some bitches to assert themselves

--------------------

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
    #5963314 - 08/14/06 04:30 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

alpharedecho said:
That is precisely the attitude I despise. He is right on some issues, and wrong on others. It's not about being with or against him.

That kid is not right on any issue. He is a closet nazi who probably attends White Power rallies and prolly has an account on stormfront.

--------------------

Then shot in his head

OfflineBasilides
Servent ofWisdom
Male User Gallery

#5963390 - 08/14/06 05:01 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

1. Air force is easy. They are always ready.

The mobilization of reserves for this conflict didn't happen until the 28th ( http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=viewArticle&code=MAR20060728&articleId=2849 ), 5 days after the IDF made their first ground entry over the Israeli-Lebanon border.

Quote:

2. No, they are not just civilian targets. What do you think hezbolloids get around in

The IDF indiscrimately made targets of vehicles, whether or not they were substantiated Hezbollah assets.

Quote:

If civilian lives are utmost why does hezbollah insist on siting all their attacks from civilian areas and exclusively aiming their attacks at civilian areas. And I disagree about the Lebanese civilians innocence in all of this. They allowed a nest of vipers in their midst and it looks like they aren't going to disarm them even now. Not good.

You've confused the Lebanese people with the Lebanese government. The Lebanese civilians don't have the ability to influence such matters. And this was after all, a war against Hezbollah not the Lebanese government.

Quote:

5. It has to do with the intent and the willingness to act on it, not necessarily the efficacy of it.

By this logic, Israel was making it out far worse than it really is in the terms of public relations.

Quote:

6. Source for what? Him being in Syria? OK fine, I have no idea where the asshole is. Neither does anyone else. Although I'd bet real American dollars on it

If he was in Syria, Israel would know.

Quote:

7. Because in the end, when some of them misbehave and get their asses kicked by Israel they all rally round the Muslim flag, no matter how bad their brothers are. Stupid fuckers with an utterly assinine sense of "collective honor" whatever that is.

You're missing the point. What you illustrated yourself poses a security risk.

Quote:

8. Oh, I think Iran and Syria have something coming their way.

Which would endanger the security of Israelis even more. Syria and Iran are a far stretch up the ladder compared to Hezbollah and their katyushas. If Israel honestly wishes to embark on such icarianism in response to proxyism, classic politics may actually force the notion of national security into a debate about what is practical; in this case, how to protect Israeli civilians from hostilities.

Quote:

but it's going to take a little more mistake than this. And I'm sure they'll oblige soon enough. Just not yet.

It's obvious by now that the governments of Syria and Iran only talk the talk. That is why they support Hezbollah.

Good day

--------------------

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#5963459 - 08/14/06 05:20 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

You've confused the Lebanese people with the Lebanese government. The Lebanese civilians don't have the ability to influence such matters. And this was after all, a war against Hezbollah not the Lebanese government.

No. This is the problem. The people are responsible for their government and will be visited with the shit that their government engenders. It is utterly ridiculous to make the separation. And, I would submit to you that the "civilian" casualties have been astonishingly low. Astonishingly
Quote:

It's obvious by now that the governments of Syria and Iran only talk the talk. That is why they support Hezbollah.

Syria are a bag of cunts. Iran is another matter entirely.

--------------------

OfflineBasilides
Servent ofWisdom
Male User Gallery

#5963495 - 08/14/06 05:29 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

No. This is the problem. The people are responsible for their government and will be visited with the shit that their government engenders. It is utterly ridiculous to make the separation. And, I would submit to you that the "civilian" casualties have been astonishingly low. Astonishingly

This is the same cognitive distortion of anyone who places military judgement on a civilian population, Al Qaeda included.

Quote:

Syria are a bag of cunts. Iran is another matter entirely.

In geopolitics, what is a "bag of cunts"?

And thanks cutting the length of your rebuttals  :shocked:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder