Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineRaven_420
TITLE

Loc: Canada
Someone Please Read And Help!! ASAP!! Please!
    #595645 - 04/01/02 05:04 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

OK here's my story... I had some nice wheat/straw with really thick mycellium, but I couldn't keep the temps anywhere up near where they needed to be due to the cold in my grow area(it was near an outside wall) so anyway, there was a huge disaster, involving my box of wheat/straw. It was growing nicely with white mycellium all over the top and then it was hit and stirred up a little bit, by an anonymous person. The top soil completely covered all the mycellium.

So not knowing what to do, I just continued giving them light 12 hours on, 12 off, and then 1 little shroom popped up(this was also in a new, warmer area)... now my plan is to pick this last shroom and then throw the kit into complete darkness for another week and then introduce light again... Is this too much?

should I have just gone to complete darkness again right away when the top soil was stirred? Please any help would be great... I need to know if I am doing the right thing by putting them in darkness for another week after I have already fruited from it a little.

Thanks...
-Raven

--------------------
* The above post is not meant to be the thoughts and/or opinions of the author. I am relaying information for an acquintance and only write in first-person to simplify the process

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineGaNjAShRooM
===SPUN===

Loc: Southern United States
Re: Someone Please Read And Help!! ASAP!! Please! [Re: Raven_420]
    #595893 - 04/01/02 11:16 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

dont touch it-if it fruited one fruit,more will soon follow im sure-it always starts with one pin-then they multiply very fast-
the darkness and light cycles doesnt work like growing MJ-
if it is fruiting now-you will only mess up by trying reverse the fruiting cycle-i have picked shrooms at 58 degrees F and i believe by personal experience the lower the temp when you fruit the more potent they will be :smile:
does anyone agree?
Lee 

--------------------
Cultivation Laws Of America Suck

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation