Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Amanita Muscaria Store Amanita Muscaria   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleCorporal Kielbasa

Re: Half of the posts here are about pot.... [Re: Vertigo6911]
    #5948725 - 08/09/06 08:48 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

But whats to say these forms of divinity are actualy any different from each other, other then each persons preception on what divinity is?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineVertigo6911
Entheobotanist
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Netherlands
Re: Half of the posts here are about pot.... [Re: passitbobbie]
    #5949631 - 08/10/06 02:10 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

it doesent matter, the experiance is different, and that is what the
word describes.

--------------------
-Know ye not that ye are gods?-
My homepage

Offlinethesyntaxera
Stranger
Re: Half of the posts here are about pot.... [Re: Vertigo6911]
    #5949713 - 08/10/06 04:14 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

http://www.egodeath.com/

this page highlights a lot of what Vert and I are getting at...as much as I would love to engage in a circular argument about the nature of a definition, I would rather have you all take a look at this instead.

enjoy!

Invisibleshamantra
hobbyethnobotanist

Loc: ¯\(º_o)/¯
Re: Half of the posts here are about pot.... [Re: thesyntaxera]
    #5949755 - 08/10/06 05:19 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

ive read some on that page now and i dont see how anything on that page disregard cannabis as an entheogen , sorry but i dont understand at all what you are getting at.  there are actually mentioning as cannabis as a christian entheogen several places , clearly this page thinks cannabis is an entheogen as I see it. .  please tell me how that page disregard cannabis as an entheogen`?

quote from egodeath.com

"Psilocybin is a powerful drug.  Cannabis is a much less powerful substance and yet it is capable of producing all of the experiences spoken of by the mystics from the ancient world.  Merely being stoned will not in and of itself produce these experiences this is why I consistently say that they are possible only with the CORRECT use of cannabis"

"Cannabis can be, by the definition I've formulated, a true entheogen.  Strong doses of cannabis, such as the now-illegal space-cakes in Amsterdam, can cause panic attacks -- a hallmark of the ultimate religious experience, which is insight into the self-control delusion, along with perceiving the ego as self-controller to be cybernetically void in its efforts to control or truly create its future actions.  A panic attack can indicate the highest religious experience, because it can indicate a revelation of self-control cancellation"

"Eating hashish may be frankly entheogenic, and THC augments the classic entheogens.  Classic entheogens include LSD and psychoactive mushrooms.  Per McKenna, a strong candidate for the most classic entheogen is the psilocybin mushroom, though for reasons of shape-shifting fascination, Amanita also has a claim to being classic.  The most popular medicines in Western history were cannabis and opium, so they have a certain claim to some sort of classic status."
other than that I found alot of information that was highly questionable in my opinion on that page but nothing related to this debate so im not going into that now. 

Two highly recommendet books with great info about entheogens are;

Pharmacotheon : Entheogenic drugs, their plant sources and history
by Jonathan Ott

The Age of Entheogens & the Angel's Dictionary
by Jonathan Ott

buy them and read them cover to cover

also:
maps.org
csp.org

:rasta:

--------------------
note: english is my 3rd languange, please ignore misspelling and poor english, im doing my best :smile:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ug98TKkWKy0

Edited by shamantra (08/10/06 08:45 AM)

Offlinengnyus
the madherbalist
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Half of the posts here are about pot.... [Re: shamantra]
    #5954171 - 08/11/06 03:31 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Looks like that about settle's it, huh?

--------------------

You reap what you sow

Invisibleshamantra
hobbyethnobotanist

Loc: ¯\(º_o)/¯
Re: Half of the posts here are about pot.... [Re: ngnyus]
    #5955376 - 08/11/06 11:57 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

pretty much :smile: i noticed there was no response

so to conclude this debate

cannabis is a true entehogen.

--------------------
note: english is my 3rd languange, please ignore misspelling and poor english, im doing my best :smile:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ug98TKkWKy0

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Amanita Muscaria Store Amanita Muscaria   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract