Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineStackedMAK90
Stranger
Trying to boost after inital dose? work do? doesn't work?
    #5948320 - 08/09/06 06:42 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

I know with some drugs if you dont take the right amount all up front you cant boost it after you started

With boomers, if you were to start off with (x) amount then try to take more hour or so later is a cumulative effect?

Or a waste of time?

Thanks!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Re: Trying to boost after inital dose? work do? doesn't work? [Re: StackedMAK90]
    #5948338 - 08/09/06 06:50 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

It really depends on what drug...

Shrooms have a nice stacking effect. Just eat more to get more effect! I like to eat a slightly bigger dose 3-4 hours in, or an extra gram or two as I start tripping on the original dose. The more shrooms I eat in a 12 hours period, the more beshroomed I become. In most cases the final dose (booster) is always the strongest, somehow. Shrooms seem to be the gift that keep on giving. (until your receptors can't handle anymore)

LSD...doesn't seem to be so easy to boost after the initial dose. Everytime I've eaten more LSD after the original dose, even when I'd dosed several hits higher, I was left waiting with the impact. It just got me slightly more buzzed up without any greater lift off. However, more experimentation is necessary with LSD to really tellf or sure.

E...the same as above.

Mescaline...I'm not sure. Never redosed or boosted on it.

That's all I personally am aware of.

OfflineStackedMAK90
Stranger
Re: Trying to boost after inital dose? work do? doesn't work? [Re: StackedMAK90]
    #5948339 - 08/09/06 06:50 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Like that subject line?

Maybe I don't need to boost my dose since I'm writting(typing) backwards, I meant to say Does work? doesn't work?

OfflineAninator
Flashtique
 User Gallery

Loc: Philadlephia, PA
    #5948363 - 08/09/06 06:58 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

StackedMAK90 said:
Like that subject line?

Maybe I don't need to boost my dose since I'm writting(typing) backwards, I meant to say Does work? doesn't work?

hahahahahahahaha spunion

OfflineStackedMAK90
Stranger
Re: Trying to boost after inital dose? work do? doesn't work? [Re: Aninator]
    #5948378 - 08/09/06 07:02 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

thanks for info

I actually know a lot(too much) about most every other drug category's besides psyedelic's

I was referring to just the shrooms, and you answred my question

Thanks!

BTW
The main drug I know that you can't boost is heroin, like if you shoot heroin you have to either do the amount that gets you high, like say you shoot 5 bags at a time, you have to do all 5 at once, you cant do one at a time you won't feel a thing... wierd...
(experience from a mis-spent youth, allthough I'm glad i went through it all to be honest)

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
    #5948408 - 08/09/06 07:12 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

It all depends on how long after you take the first dose. Generally you should be fine if you boost within 1 and a half to 2 hours. It varies from person to person though.

Also, Stacked, I have to disagree with ya on the dope there, sure it doesn't get you as high as if you do all the bags at once, but it still got me higher. (I mis-spent a good portion of my youth as well...ha, only been clean a week or so actually.)

--------------------

OfflineJadian
Ninja
Male User Gallery

Loc: The desert
    #5948482 - 08/09/06 07:32 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Whenever I try to eat mushrooms when I'm already tripping I can't help but gag and damn near puke.

--------------------
LNC's official Alaskan stoner
:jackdaniels::drooling::jackdaniels:

OfflineStackedMAK90
Stranger
Re: Trying to boost after inital dose? work do? doesn't work? [Re: Jadian]
    #5949851 - 08/10/06 07:40 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

I don't know what it is with people and shrooms, maybe its the "batch" i get or whatever...but they don't taste THAT BAD

I mean they aren't like "damn these are tasty" but they stems are like chewing paper(not that i chew paper) and the caps just taste like old dried out mushrooms?

Anyways moving on...I did boost last night and it DID work

Talk about fucked up, I ended up being suckedinto watching Basketball Diary's which has to be the most depressing movie in the world! even more so because a lot hits too close to home

So i'm all fucked up feeling depressed then my phone rings at like 11pm and my boys like "yo I picked up that nug"

The phone ringing was like waking me out of a dream, bringing me from a fucked up depressed feeling to feeling a LOT better!

So we go down there, smoke, start talking about old times, laughing my ass off
Having a good time

All in all a great night

Thought i'd share
-j
So I stop down his house

OfflineStackedMAK90
Stranger
Re: Trying to boost after inital dose? work do? doesn't work? [Re: Dark_Star]
    #5949853 - 08/10/06 07:41 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

we will agree to disagree
Because i KNOW for a fact thats how it is for at least me and the people I know

Believe me I tried it hundreds of times, and my brother would always be like "dude you HAVE to do them all at once"

I'd do one at a time with 0 "break" between shooting, and still NOT the same effect

Anyways I don't care, I don't have to worry about that SHIT anymore THANK GOD

-

Offlinetheorganicdomino
Psychedelic ZenBuddhist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Here & Now
    #5949898 - 08/10/06 08:20 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

I like to ride out a single dose, but if I'm unsure of the potency or just instinctively know that I'll have to take more to reach the desired level, sure I'll redose.

Last Friday I did 4.5g Dutch King, uping the dosage with 1.5g Koh Samui 90 mins in.

Fantastic trip - although I do prefer the flow of a single strong dose.

--------------------
"You've got to get hold of the thread of marching time, pull the fuck thing down, get on the end of it and pang yourself to the infinitude of absolute mind"
Ken Campbell - Furtive Nudist

"The mystery of life is not a problem to be solved but a reality to be experienced" - Aart van der Leeuw

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale