Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSyriss162
Stranger
 User Gallery
fruits of my labor! first harvest pics
    #5949795 - 08/10/06 06:22 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

well, the first flush was slightly smaller than expected, with uneven pinning, a decent chunk of aborts, and other small problems. I will be doing a double tub on my next grow because the monotub did not give them enough room to grow tall (might even make it into a doubletub tomorrow for next flush). I had a lot of fruits hitting the top and i didnt want water to stay on them and rot them.

I just dried these last nite with a fan setup (paper towels and maxi pads from gf on floor to absorb extra moisture dont laugh it worked, 3/4" space between floor and metal rack, placed shrooms on rack, and had a strong fan mounted above it facing downwards, with a lamp above that. In 12 hours they arent cracker dry but they shriveled up and barely bend now, which i figure is safe to store. Im not home all day today so the rest of the drying has to go on tonight.

i didnt weight the final amount, but its enough for personal use so w/e

Edited by Syriss162 (08/10/06 06:25 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offline76degrees
Apprentice

Loc: Middle Earth
Re: fruits of my labor! first harvest pics [Re: Syriss162]
    #5949823 - 08/10/06 07:18 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

If they "barely bend" then they are not cracker dry. I usually fan for 8-12 hours and then store them in a desiccant chamber inside a big ziplock in the fridge for a few days until they are bone dry. And then I move them into the freezer. If they bend they still have moisture and thats not good.

Nice job on the mushies. They look good.

--------------------
The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was is lost, for none now live who remember it.

Offlineroyer
±±±±±±±±±±

Loc: anywhere but here
Re: fruits of my labor! first harvest pics [Re: 76degrees]
    #5949846 - 08/10/06 07:37 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

they look good but i would have let them grow more and open up a bit.

--------------------
=================================================
if you have any questions please feel free to pm me , thx :-)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds