Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinelocalground
Stranger
south american
    #5948183 - 08/09/06 05:56 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

i just inoculated my first jars with the south american strain. this is my first attempt with this strain. I hear its fast. inoculation was monday. About how many days should it take to see early signs of mycellium? As you can probably tell i'm a newbie. Ive got one bad grow behind me and i want to hopefully make success with this one. I remember having mycellium within one day with my last grow though? I'm probably worried for nothing huh? Patients is what i need but how long has the south american strain typicall taken some of you that have grown it? First signs of mycellium i mean.

Thanks guys

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinelocalground
Stranger
Re: south american [Re: localground]
    #5948201 - 08/09/06 06:01 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

oh yea... keep in mind they are also in an incubation chamber set for 86F

InvisibleMagash
Da Bud Guru
 User Gallery

Loc: Near Hilo
Trusted Cultivator
    #5948229 - 08/09/06 06:13 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

SA's are one of the best strains out. Very underrated. Good flushes, amd good solid fruits. Each of these is SA on a quart of rye

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

Offlinelocalground
Stranger
Re: south american [Re: Magash]
    #5948236 - 08/09/06 06:15 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

very nice man..... did u happen to noctice how long after inoculation the myc started to show?

Offlinelocalground
Stranger
    #5948658 - 08/09/06 08:28 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

come on guys 24 views and 1 person replies? anyone know anything about the south american strain or what?

OfflineMustardMan
Peace Frog
Male User Gallery

#5948675 - 08/09/06 08:32 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

spore solution -> signs of myc growing in jars = around 3-4 days you should see first signs of the white stuff.

--------------------
Wild Psilocybe Ovoideocystidiata

Cultivated Cubensis

OfflineHippieChick
Chicks can do it too!
Female User Gallery

Loc: Midwest
Trusted Cultivator
    #5949148 - 08/09/06 10:56 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

localground said:
i just inoculated my first jars with the south american strain. this is my first attempt with this strain. I hear its fast. inoculation was monday. About how many days should it take to see early signs of mycellium? As you can probably tell i'm a newbie. Ive got one bad grow behind me and i want to hopefully make success with this one. I remember having mycellium within one day with my last grow though? I'm probably worried for nothing huh? Patients is what i need but how long has the south american strain typicall taken some of you that have grown it? First signs of mycellium i mean.

Thanks guys

You remember having mycelium within one day . That's why your last grow was a failure . I've never had mycelium within one day of inoculating . That mycelium you claim to have had in one day was probably a contam .

Patients is not what you need , unless you're opening a medical pratice. Patience is what you need .

You ask how long till you have mycelium , but don't tell us your means of inoculation . Multi-spore, LC or G2G .

Sorry , I don't know nothing bout no SA's :wink:

Peace,Love,Happiness and Harmony
:heart: Hippie Chick  :mushroom2:

I found SA's to be one of the fastest , and largest , of any of the strains I've tried . They get HUGE

--------------------
Peace,Love and Happiness
:heart: HC :mushroom2:

Freedoms just another word for nothing left to lose..............

I LUV My Greenhouse
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/5545848#5545848

My First Pans
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/6212058#6212058

Offlinelordoftheshroomz
recoveringaddict
 User Gallery

Loc: wouldn't you like to kno ...
Re: south american [Re: HippieChick]
    #5949211 - 08/09/06 11:17 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

HippieChick said:
Quote:

localground said:

Thanks guys

You remember having mycelium within one day . That's why your last grow was a failure . I've never had mycelium within one day of inoculating . That mycelium you claim to have had in one day was probably a contam .

Patients is not what you need , unless you're opening a medical pratice. Patience is what you need .

You ask how long till you have mycelium , but don't tell us your means of inoculation . Multi-spore, LC or G2G .

Sorry , I don't know nothing bout no SA's :wink:

Peace,Love,Happiness and Harmony
:heart: Hippie Chick  :mushroom2:

I found SA's to be one of the fastest , and largest , of any of the strains I've tried . They get HUGE

:rofl::lol::rotfl::rofl::lol::rotfl::rofl::lol::rotfl::rofl::lol::rotfl::rofl::lol::rotfl::rofl::lol::rotfl::rofl::lol::rotfl::rofl::lol::rotfl::rofl::lol::rotfl::rofl::lol::rotfl::rofl::lol::rotfl::rofl::lol::rotfl::rofl::lol::rotfl:

--------------------
MY Glove Box, Automated Terrarium, and Incubator
Lil' Wyte, Three Six Mafia, Project Pat will bring it to ya door if theres ana on ya chest.
THE PATRIOT ACT MAY BE THE DOOM OF US ALL! THEY CAN GET THINGS LIKE YOUR MEDICAL/LEGAL RECORDS, YOUR INTERNET HISTORY, YOUR GOOGLE SEARCH INFORMATION, ALL WITHOUT PROBABLE CAUSE OR A WARRANT! ALSO NO ONE CAN LEGALLY TELL YOU. YOU'LL NEVER KNOW UNTIL IT'S TOO LATE, THIS ISN'T EXACTLY A FREE COUNTRY ANYMORE NOW IS IT? THEY ARE DESTROYING THIS COUNTRY SO THEY CAN GET RICHER! THE WAR IN IRAQ ACCOMPLISHED NOTHING! HELP GET THE CONSERVATIVE RIGHT WING-NUTS OUT OF POWER, MAKE AN EDUCATED VOTE!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies