Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleGabbaDjS
BTH
 User Gallery

Loc: By The Lake
9/11 Happened.. Bush is Just a Fucking Natzi
    #5942988 - 08/08/06 01:17 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Lets throw out all the crap and all the theories..  If in fact they arent the same thing :grin:

If 9/11 didnt happen would we be in any of a different situation? 

Bush is just a war mongering fool who believes in throwing resources and money at HIS problems to take care of them.

--------------------
GabbaDj

FAMM.ORG             

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSilversoul
Rhizome
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Barricades
Re: 9/11 Happened.. Bush is Just a Fucking Natzi [Re: GabbaDj]
    #5943021 - 08/08/06 01:29 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

GabbaDj said:
If 9/11 didnt happen would we be in any of a different situation?

Most likely. It took an event like 9/11 for Bush to get the unquestioning support he needed to implement the neoconservative imperialistic agenda. Fortunately, his political capital from having such a monstrous disaster happen under his watch is running out, and I think most Americans are finally waking up to just how lousy a president he is.

--------------------

OfflineRosettaStoned
Stranger

Loc: North America
    #5943051 - 08/08/06 01:49 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

I still don't believe bush is anything more than a puppet. His daddy and their friends are pulling the strings. Just stop and think for one moment...what would bush's life amounted to without his daddy?

They sure have fucked things up though, sad to think what we are in for in the near future.

--------------------
"Government big enough to provide you with all you need is also big enough to take everything you have." ~ Thomas Jefferson

"Without stupid, faggy potheads we wouldn't have wars." - Zappa

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
Re: 9/11 Happened.. Bush is Just a Fucking Natzi [Re: RosettaStoned]
    #5943234 - 08/08/06 04:21 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

> I still don't believe bush is anything more than a puppet.

I would agree with you, though I think it is Cheney, more than daddy, that is pulling the strings.

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

OfflineThe_Red_Crayon
Exposer of Truth
Male User Gallery

Loc: Smokey Mtns. TN Flag
Re: 9/11 Happened.. Bush is Just a Fucking Natzi [Re: Seuss]
    #5943247 - 08/08/06 04:52 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Bush is a figurehead of corporate interests and any other influence who has money to back. Anyone can obviously see that Bush is a corporate shill who backs anything from lesser sulfur dioxide emissions to infrastrucutre acquisitions from foreign investors, logging of national forests, Pharmacuetical lobbying, Tax cuts on capital dividends and of course the Military Industrial Complex.

Bush has done nothing to help the citizens in this country, hes made it (itleast for me) harder to start a small business in this country(You practically need to be a lawyer these days)It costs the Bush admin millions of dollars a year just to classify all the underdoings he does.

At one time i was a conservative republican but it quickly changed when McCain lost the primary over a candidate who smears every opponent hes ran against.

OfflineKonnrade
↑↑↓↓<--><-->BA
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: LA Suburbs
    #5943288 - 08/08/06 05:40 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

RosettaStoned said:
I still don't believe bush is anything more than a puppet.

If you vote republican, you're voting for a puppet.

If you vote democrat, you're voting for a puppet.

Like it or not, every damn candidate that ever runs on behalf of the two major parties is someone who owes a lot of people a lot of favors, and is a puppet for life. You don't get to run as a major party candidate without proving to the party that you'll obey them.

Anyone voting republican or democrat needs to keep in mind the fact that they're not voting for someone with integrity.

--------------------

I find your lack of faith disturbing

OfflinexDuckYouSuckerx
xBannedx
 User Gallery

#5943505 - 08/08/06 09:34 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Yea, bush is a Nazi. Thats why hes got such a Jew-heavy white house. Cause hes a nazi.

--------------------
Unions are the bastions of the mediocre. - luvdemshrooms

InvisibleHank, FTW
Looking for the Answer

Re: 9/11 Happened.. Bush is Just a Fucking Natzi [Re: Konnrade]
    #5943510 - 08/08/06 09:36 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Yeah, American democracy is and has been dead for quite sometime.

Though we have 4 somewhat large parties here in Canada(even though one is a provincial separatist party) I don't think we are doing much better with our government.

--------------------
Capliberty:

"I'll blow the hinges off your freakin doors with my trips, level 5 been there, I personally like x, bud, acid and shroom oj, altogether, do that combination, and you'll meet some morbid figures, lol
Hell yeah I push the limits and hell yeah thats fucking cool, dope, bad ass and all that, I'm not changing shit, I'm cutting to to the chase and giving u shroom experience report. Real trippers aren't afraid to go beyond there comfort zone "

:rofl:

OfflineSirTripAlot
Semper Fidelis
Male User Gallery

Loc: Harmless (Mostly)
Re: 9/11 Happened.. Bush is Just a Fucking Natzi [Re: Hank, FTW]
    #5943692 - 08/08/06 10:59 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Campaign contributions is just another word for bribes.

--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

Offlinebeatnicknick
The Innovator
Male User Gallery

Re: 9/11 Happened.. Bush is Just a Fucking Natzi [Re: SirTripAlot]
    #5944312 - 08/08/06 02:21 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

NO ONE EVER SAID 9/11 DIDN'T HAPPEN!!!!!!!
Is that what you think the 9/11 truth movement is saying? Seriously I would think the whole thing was regoddamndiculous to if thats the way I misintrepeted it!

--------------------
I don't think for myself. I think as though I'm explaining my thoughts to someone else. I'm concerned only for those listening.

InvisibleDexter_Morgan
Towlie's Mentor
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: higher than you
Re: 9/11 Happened.. Bush is Just a Fucking Natzi [Re: beatnicknick]
    #5944365 - 08/08/06 02:50 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

He is just running oil pipelines though the middle east, and giving those contracts to friendly companies.

hey wait, didn't his family use to own a lot of oil :smile:
Someone must protect the oil, who do we know in the defense industry
Cheney  :smile:

--------------------
Uncleluke, getting his assbeat, then he tries to delete it
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/6355469#Post6355469
Tomato-Faced Banez
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/5933438#Post5933438
Dexter's Thesaurus
beer = guinness
smoke = vaporize
pubers = reasons to be pro-choice

OfflineCatalysis
EtherealEngineer

#5944823 - 08/08/06 05:10 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Bush is a puppet of the American people. Get over it. You can fantasize all you want about the 2000 elections being a massive conspiracy perpetrated by the Bushuminati, but that doesn't make it real. You are just using them as a scapegoat for decisions that went through the democratic-republic process and were essentially approved by a majority of your fellow American citizens.

Offlinebeatnicknick
The Innovator
Male User Gallery

Re: 9/11 Happened.. Bush is Just a Fucking Natzi [Re: Catalysis]
    #5945005 - 08/08/06 06:00 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Catalysis said:
Bush is a puppet of the American people. Get over it. You can fantasize all you want about the 2000 elections being a massive conspiracy perpetrated by the Bushuminati, but that doesn't make it real.  You are just using them as a scapegoat for decisions that went through the democratic-republic process and were essentially approved by a majority of your fellow American citizens.

It's people like this that make me want to :banghead:

The only one living in a fantasy world is you my friend. I have never lived in an era where the president represented his people any less than Bush. Everything from the first election in which more REAL PEOPLE voted for Gore, to Iraq, to signing statements, to his approval rating, and beyond.

--------------------
I don't think for myself. I think as though I'm explaining my thoughts to someone else. I'm concerned only for those listening.

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
    #5945016 - 08/08/06 06:05 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

He won both elections. Fucking get over losing. Wut a dope.

--------------------

OfflineCatalysis
EtherealEngineer

#5945045 - 08/08/06 06:16 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Everything from the first election in which more REAL PEOPLE voted for Gore

LOL, there it is. If you think everything that has happened in government in the last 6 years is simply Bush's doing without any participation of your elected representatives, then I don't know what to tell you.

The war had support all across middle america. Just because you sit in a circle with your like-minded friends bitching about bush doesn't mean that it is happening all across the united states. All im saying is give credit where credit is due. Your beef is with the american people, not some super-secret conspiracy bullshit. You do your own agenda a disservice by having this attitude of denial.

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
    #5945068 - 08/08/06 06:22 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Let me tell you, it had support in NYC for a while too. Before the intellectual whackjobs found their inner pussies. Then some douches thought it would be koooool to scream Bush Sucks! There is almost no bigger bunch of poser assholes on the planet than NY liberals. Did I say poser? I meant to say POSER. With an ASSHOLE chaser. I'm sure some of you can swallow that.

--------------------

Offlinewilshire
free radical
Male User Gallery

Loc: SE PA
    #5945536 - 08/08/06 08:15 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

"bush is a nazi" is getting pretty tired, but "bush is a natzi"? there's a classic.

--------------------

Offlinebeatnicknick
The Innovator
Male User Gallery

#5946470 - 08/09/06 02:27 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Catalysis said:
Quote:

Everything from the first election in which more REAL PEOPLE voted for Gore

LOL, there it is. If you think everything that has happened in government in the last 6 years is simply Bush's doing without any participation of your elected representatives, then I don't know what to tell you.

The war had support all across middle america. Just because you sit in a circle with your like-minded friends bitching about bush doesn't mean that it is happening all across the united states. All im saying is give credit where credit is due. Your beef is with the american people, not some super-secret conspiracy bullshit. You do your own agenda a disservice by having this attitude of denial.

Correction, representatives in the government were for the war, because of the information they were given directly from the big W and his cabinet. Sure, you can say that they too were given misinformation, but I think you'd be playing the fool to say so.

I'll take you back to september 12th, 2001, only 24 hours after the tradjedy.

Spotting Richard A. Clarke, his counterterrorism coordinator, Bush pulled him and a small group of aides into the dark paneled room.

"Go back over everything, everything," Bush said, according to Clarke's account. "See if Saddam did this."

"But Mr. President, al Qaeda did this," Clarke replied.

"I know, I know, but . . . see if Saddam was involved. Just look. I want to know any shred."

Reminded that the CIA, FBI and White House staffs had sought and found no such link before, Clarke said, Bush spoke "testily." As he left the room, Bush said a third time, "Look into Iraq, Saddam."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn/A13607-2004Mar21?language=printer

Now tell me again, was it really the American people that should take the blame for this war? Were they the ones on september 12th vigorously looking for ways to blame Saddam? Did they go on to alter intelligence to eventually justify cause for a causeless war, that now is not supported by the majority?

I don't know where along the way it got into your head that Bush won the popular vote in his original election, but based on actual facts, Bush won on a technicallity, caused by the much outdated system, the electoral college. The truth remains: MORE PEOPLE VOTED FOR GORE. Yes, Gore lost, but don't shove that "Bush represents more Americans" when that was a downright lie even 6 years ago. I don't know how to explain this any more clearly.

Let's check the old history book. Ahhh here it is. The exact number is 543,816 more Americans voted for Gore than Bush. Please, go to the library (judging by your political knowledge I assume you don't own any books) and look it up for yourself.

--------------------

Edited by beatnicknick (08/09/06 02:52 AM)

Offlinekotik
fuckingsuperhero
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #5946668 - 08/09/06 06:29 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

just for clarity, political neo-con Nazis don't hate jews, they hate there non-reptilian counterparts  :grin:

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, or federal laws. All posts are works of fiction.

OfflineBasilides
Servent ofWisdom
Male User Gallery

Loc: Crown and Heart
Re: 9/11 Happened.. Bush is Just a Fucking Natzi [Re: wilshire]
    #5946714 - 08/09/06 07:10 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

wilshire said:
"bush is a nazi" is getting pretty tired, but "bush is a natzi"? there's a classic.

Bush ain't a Nazi, but he's a goddamned selfish and reckless fool who has sent 2,600 young people to their deaths like this is some kind of video game. I sometimes wonder how the guy sleeps at night.

--------------------

"Have you found the beginning, then, that you are looking for the end? You see, the end will be where the beginning is. Congratulations to the one who stands at the beginning: that one will know the end and will not taste death."

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale