Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
Shroomz As The Portal Between Worlds
    #594115 - 03/30/02 10:50 PM (22 years, 22 days ago)

Here, I found this on a site I found while looking at the meaning behind Mudvayne's songs. (Click Here)

The mushroom speaks, and our opinions rest upon what it tells eloquently of itself in the cool night of the mind:

"I am old, older than thought in your species, which is itself fifty times older than your history. Though I have been on earth for ages I am from the stars. My home is no one planet, for many worlds scattered through the shining disc of the galaxy have conditions which allow my spores an opportunity for life. The mushroom which you see is the part of my body given to sex thrills and sun bathing, my true body is a fine network of fibers growing through the soil. These networks may cover acres and may have far more connections that the number in a human brain. My mycelial network is nearly immortal, only the sudden toxification of a planet or the explosion of its parent star can wipe me out. By means impossible to explain because of certain misconceptions in your model of reality all my mycelial networks in the galaxy are in hyperlight communication across space and time. The mycelial body is as fragile as a spider's web but the collective hypermind and memory is a vast historical archive of the career of evolving intelligence on many worlds in our spiral star swarm. Space, you see, is a vast ocean to those hardy life forms that have the ability to reproduce from spores, for spores are covered with the hardest organic substance known. Across the aeons of time and space drift many spore-forming life-forms in suspended animation for millions of years until contact is made with a suitable environment. Few such species are minded, only myself and my recently evolved near relatives have achieved the hyper-communication mode and memory capacity that makes us leading members in the community of galactic intelligence. How the hypercommunication mode operates is a secret which will not be lightly given to man. But the means should be obvious: it is the occurrence of psilocybin and psilocin in the biosynthetic pathways of my living body that opens for me and my symbiots the vision screens to many worlds. You as an individual and man as a species are on the brink of the formation of a symbiotic relationship with my genetic material that will eventually carry humanity and earth into the galactic mainstream of the higher civilizations.

Since it is not easy for you to recognize other varieties of intelligence around you, your most advanced theories of politics and society have advanced only as far as the notion of collectivism. But beyond the cohesion of the members of a species into a single social organism there lie richer and even more baroque evolutionary possibilities. Symbiosis is one of these. Symbiosis is a relation of mutual dependence and positive benefits for both of the species involved. Symbiotic relationships between myself and civilized forms of higher animals have been established many times and in many places throughout the long ages of my development. These relationships have been mutually useful; within my memory is the knowledge of hyperlight drive ships and how to build them. I will trade this knowledge for a free ticket to new worlds around suns younger and more stable than your own. To secure an eternal existence down the long river of cosmic time I again and again offer this agreement to higher beings and thereby have spread throughout the galaxy over the long millennia. A mycelial network has no organs to move the world, no hands; but higher animals with manipulative abilities can become partners with the star knowledge within me and if they act in good faith, return both themselves and their humble mushroom teacher to the million worlds all citizens of our starswarm are heir to."

From Psilocybin - Magic Mushroom Grower's Guide
by O.T. Oss & O.N. Oeric

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Edited by fireworks_god (03/31/02 12:02 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Re: A Good Explanation of the Power [Re: fireworks_god]
    #594164 - 03/30/02 11:51 PM (22 years, 22 days ago)

Some of my thoughts on this, by the way......
Have any of you read the trip report on this site called the Dopplegangers? (Click here to read it) I think this explains how three different people, all doing shroomz, without talking to each other, can all see the same thing.
I also think this explains the visions of creatures, like the mantis alien or the gnomes. I believe they really exist, on their own world, and when they trip, they arrive in our world; just like we can go to other worlds. Imagine that there is aliens on other worlds that trip and come to our world, and it all feels the same to them as it does to us. That is mindblowing, in my opinion.
Any thoughts?

--------------------
I wouldn't fear
Like being here

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
Re: A Good Explanation of the Power [Re: fireworks_god]
    #594196 - 03/31/02 12:42 AM (22 years, 22 days ago)

Respect to the mantis and insectoids.

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

Invisiblecarbonhoots
old hand

Loc: BC Canada
Re: Shroomz As The Portal Between Worlds [Re: fireworks_god]
    #594246 - 03/31/02 02:11 AM (22 years, 21 days ago)

The mushroom plays carrot and stick...

--------------------
  -I'd rather have a frontal lobotomy than a bottle in front of me

CANADIAN CENTER FOR POLICY ALTERNATIVES

OfflineDroz
Love of Life
 User Gallery

Loc: Floorida
    #594595 - 03/31/02 12:45 PM (22 years, 21 days ago)

I've seen two monks. That is about it.

--------------------
Evolution of Time.

Invisiblexnevermore
? Ω?

Loc: The Twilight Zone
    #594616 - 03/31/02 01:30 PM (22 years, 21 days ago)

In reply to:

Here, I found this on a site I found while looking at the meaning behind Mudvayne's songs.

Mudvayne's songs have meaning?! :tongue: 

--------------------
- xnevermore

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Re: Shroomz As The Portal Between Worlds [Re: xnevermore]
    #594623 - 03/31/02 01:41 PM (22 years, 21 days ago)

Yeah they do. If you can get past his "growling", there is some interesting stuff. All about shroomz as the catalyst to evoultion and stuff about Ed Gein.

--------------------
I wouldn't fear
Like being here

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies