Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinebubba2
Stranger
Best way to grow
    #593508 - 03/30/02 08:51 AM (22 years, 4 days ago)

I;m kinda new at this but I asked captain max at sporelab what is the best way to grow and he said jars is how most people start butr for best results, use rye grain and horse manure like they do in commercial operatiosn.

Do upi all use jars or are there some people who do the rye grain and dung thing?

So whcih is better?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibletheseeker
addict
 User Gallery
Re: Best way to grow [Re: bubba2]
    #593704 - 03/30/02 01:22 PM (22 years, 4 days ago)

Invisiblephrozendata
Carpal Tunnel

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Best way to grow [Re: theseeker]
    #593730 - 03/30/02 01:53 PM (22 years, 4 days ago)

You'll defently want to follow the PF tek first time around.
I suggest you browse through and read most of the FAQ @ http://www.shroomery.org/faq/

Get a syringes from a known vendor and you'll be set.

One tip that all newbies should know (espically if they are not pressure cooking) is to make one extra jar that you dont innoculate. This way, if all your jars contaminate the same color and the extra uninnoculated jar does too then you know it was your sterilizing process. If the uninnoculated jar doesnt contam then you can bet it was your innoculating process.

I havent had too much trouble inoculating in open air w/o steriliziating teks (just sitting at the table). It works fine as long as you can do one easy motion rather quickly. Your first grow, always remember this:

1. Be patient! You dont need to check your jars every hour.
2. Stay simple! Follow the PF Tek to the letter. Cross your T's and dot you're i's.

--------------------
"There's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving and that's your own self. So you have to begin there, not
outside, not on other people" - Aldous Huxley

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale