Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinetocuhe
spiritfingers
How do you plan for a journey?
    #5929073 - 08/03/06 04:26 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Tonight for the first time, I am going to take acid with the intent of answering a few specific questions. I have a friend that I have been corresponding with thru letters who has a very distressing situation right now , and I would like to offer help, but I cant find the right words. I am hoping to find them tonight.
So, I was wondering, for anyone who has tripped with a specific intent in mind, how do you go about it? I was thinking I would right down the questions (probably 2 or 3) and just focus on them beforehand and as much as possible during comeup. But anything else? any suggestions are apprieciated.

--------------------
sometimes you can get shown the light
in the strangest of places
if you look at it right

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineGaia
Openhead
 User Gallery

Re: How do you plan for a journey? [Re: tocuhe]
    #5932017 - 08/04/06 04:16 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

That's really an interesting question.
It's sort of a shamanic journey, at least it sounds like.

I'm curiously spectating this thread.

--------------------
CAUTION: Using your brain is NOT endorsed by governments, religious, educational institutions, secret societies and corporations involved with serious power and financial profit obtained from a brainwashed and enslaved population. Mild discomfort may occur as confusing independent thought challenges your current view of the world. Use your brain, think for yourself and question authority. Reality is an opinion, you determine the reality in which you inhabit.

Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

Loc: ny Flag
Re: How do you plan for a journey? [Re: Gaia]
    #5932233 - 08/04/06 05:46 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

for me mush is usually good for answering questions. i take them, ask, get an answer.

strangely enough it can't answer math or useful things like where i left my keys...

--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #5932244 - 08/04/06 05:52 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Sometimes I don't plan.  Sometimes I do.  It really depends on what I'm looking for in a trip.  I usually find what I'm looking for/need at the time. 

Writing stuff down is a great idea.  I have a trip journal I use for that type of thing.  I also speak to the mushroom through the pages.  Start a dialogue.  Usually the dialogue ends up in my head, no writing necessary. 

You have the right idea.  :smile:  Just meditate on your questions or what you need from the trip as you're coming up.

InvisibleEndlessNameless
Stranger

Loc: Valley of the Sun
Re: How do you plan for a journey? [Re: MOTH]
    #5932506 - 08/04/06 07:34 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

I don't think you can really do anything to plan ahead. It sounds like you already know what you hope to gain from this experience, if you do learn anything it should just come to you. Maybe try and have a pen and paper down so you can write it down when the thought comes to you, my mind races at a thousand miles per hour when on psychedelics. Hopefully this helps :smile:

Good luck with your trip and good luck to your friend

Invisiblerod
Ψ
 User Gallery

#5932516 - 08/04/06 07:36 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

You just have to go with the flow. :thumbup:
Whatever, that ends up to be.
Good luck.

InvisibleOmnicracker
Crusted Trolltivator

Loc: Wal-Merica
Re: How do you plan for a journey? [Re: rod]
    #5932587 - 08/04/06 08:09 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

the mushrooms will decide what answers you recieve, regardless of the questions asked.

--------------------

xxx..Learn Something..xxx

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crawling on the floor...
    #5933200 - 08/04/06 11:27 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

The mushrooms are simply a doorway to your mind, which has its own map of the universe. Choose your own destiny, but know that there are forces out there that will ebb and flow your path. Every moment is a choice to remain or rethink your inertia. You need answers? You will get answers. Are you asking the right questions? Thats life.

--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.

~Casil

:cactus:

Offlinep_dot_cubensis
Failed MushroomHunter
Male

Loc: Wonderland
Re: How do you plan for a journey? [Re: Todcasil]
    #5933386 - 08/05/06 12:26 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

I have yet to be able to go on a journey of any sort yet =( BUT... I do have an idea for this, since I hope to answer quite a few things once I start my journey's!

I was thinking of possibly recording myself, speaking, asking questions, pondering out loud... then later listen to it while in mid-journey.
Not sure if this would be a bad idea/thing to do, but I think it could work well, definitely if you could mix some music in with it ;D

--------------------

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#5933776 - 08/05/06 05:04 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

did you feel it all more intensely and speak from the heart of someone who has touched the humanity of the other?

the most poignant moments seem to be
when two people realize in a kind of mutual way
that they are each mortal and good.
maybe looking at very different aspects of very different equations.
when it is mutual
it is magical

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

OfflineLily_Morgan
I'm #1 !!
Female User Gallery
Loc: Eastern Shore
Re: How do you plan for a journey? [Re: truekimbo2]
    #5933778 - 08/05/06 05:07 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

truekimbo2 said:
for me mush is usually good for answering questions. i take them, ask, get an answer.

I think I read in one of the forums that Texas is a "thinking" strain...maybe they would want to try some of that?

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder