Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinefaceyneck
Legitimate Philosopher
 User Gallery

Loc: upper body area
Re: Allergic reaction to mushrooms? [Re: what]
    #5936688 - 08/06/06 11:27 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Here is all that anyone on this site should need to know about yawning... unless there are some people on this site studying yawns for a research project or something (although I highly doubt it).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yawn

--------------------
Anything posted here, is total bullshit.
My Meyers-Briggs Personality: INTJ
New growers, or anyone else just needing help; I'm always glad to help right here. :grin:

We give cultivation advice here. :super:

AMU Q & A - We're glad to help
My Doggy Door Greenhouse!          First Ever Shmuvbox Tek!          Do Manure Right!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibletruffleupagus
Male User Gallery

#5948806 - 08/09/06 09:13 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah, I'm sorry I can't really suggest anything. I wish you luck in figuring out how to control your unpleasant effects though.

I know when I trip I get some congestion going on with my sinuses sometimes. It's annoying but I do my best to ignore it so I can still appreciate the ride.

OfflineBob the Builder
Stranger
Male

Loc: Oulu, Finland Flag
    #15976225 - 03/21/12 12:20 PM (12 years, 14 hours ago)

Hi guys,

last time I tripped on maoi (black current juice) and lemon tek (18g fresh cubensis) and almost immediately my eyes got quite itchy and after an hour (I tried not to touch them or scratch them) one of them got a massive swallen bag under it. It didn't hurt or anything, but it wasn't visually nice at all. It was there for the whole trip and the next morning when I woke up it was gone again.

So I was wondering, are there any studies or personal experiences on these reactions? Is it just the body refusing the shrooms and coming up with these symptoms? Or is it actually some allergic reaction? I could breathe  normally, it was just about the itchy and swallen eyes.

Thanks... :-)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract