Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures, Substrate Mix   Myyco.com Penis Envy Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineestaesPACO
re-initiated

Loc: neither here nor there
First Time
    #592780 - 03/29/02 11:35 AM (22 years, 23 days ago)

Yes, I'm a virgin....
I just ordered my first syringeS .....(yes, plural) and they will be here any day. I have everything I need... I printed off every single TEK I could get my grubby paws on, and read each one twice over (maybe three times depending on the concept)... I have been lurking around the SHROOMERY for quite a while now sucking every iota of info that I deem important and committing it to memory......
I've even participated in some threads, with the information I know, but I want to be able to give back more than just facts I read in some long-forgotten TEK
I have been called EXcessive.... I have been dubbed OBsessive......Lets just see how many SUCcessive fruitings I'm able to whip out.
Anything I happen to produce; I can say (without fear of brown-nosing); is due in part to the SHROOMERY community. You guys have been great to me, and didn't exclude me due to my newbi-ness (not Nubian-ness, btw.....I'm quite the white boy actually).

I am experimenting with B+, PES Hawaiian, Ecuador, and another one-- I let Ralphster pick it out, so I don't know what it is, yet.........(although I'm dying of curiosity here.....RALPH, PLEASE POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, within the next week, you should expect a full report of my innoculation and incubation , unless I spend every day being meticulously sterile...in which everything (even and especially the computer) will be covered in plastic and antibacterial spray.......(Let's just hope I decide to trust the Oven Tek)

Well, If I've rambled too much, I'm sorry.....Just a little delerious from 8 hours (semi-nonstop) driving.

Peace,
Esta

--------------------
"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher regard those who think alike than those who think differently ." - Nietzsche

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibletheseeker
addict
 User Gallery
Re: First Time [Re: estaesPACO]
    #592858 - 03/29/02 01:25 PM (22 years, 23 days ago)

> unless I spend every day being meticulously sterile...in
> which everything (even and especially the computer) will
> be covered in plastic

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures, Substrate Mix   Myyco.com Penis Envy Liquid Culture For Sale