Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineTman
Stranger
So I took mushrooms for the first time....
    #5924776 - 08/02/06 08:59 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Yea so I was over at my friends house when he asks me if I wanted to try some shrooms.  I had never taken shrooms before, the only thing I had ever done was gotten drunk occasionally and smoked weed.  So I say sure why not.  So we start to eat them and I notice they taste like shit.  Good thing I had some koolaid to chase them with. I was kind of nervous not knowing what to expect.  After about twenty minutes I tell my friend that this stuff isnt working and he tells me to wait a while it will kick in.

Maybe around an hour later I start to feel very wierd.  I cant explain really how I felt cuz even now Im not really sure.  It was just a feeling I had never felt before.  We were watching a movie and were just laughing at the dumbest shit.  After the movie ended we were just watching t.v but I had no clue what was going on.  I was just sitting there with so many random thoughts going in and out of my mind.  The whole time I was on the shrooms I was just really quiet trying to make sense of my thoughts.  I think it would have been easier to concentrate on what I was thinking but my friend just kept talking and talking and was interupting my thought process.  Honestly I kinda wished he would have been quit so I could have I guess explored my thoughts better.  Anyways I guess the only way to explain what I felt is like I was in the same world just seeing everything SO differently.  My friend would ask me how I felt and all would say is things like "this is the craziest fucking feeling ever"

I remember me and him going outside and it was like stepping into another world.  I felt like I was so powerfull.  It was crazy cuz the wind was so strong outside and I felt like I was somehow the cause of it.  After awhile of just sitting outside we headed back inside and just laid on the couch silently watching t.v.  At this time it had probably been about four or five hours since we had taken the shrooms and both of us were coming off of it although I still felt like they were having an effect on me.

So I decided I had better head for home.  When I got home everyone was still sleeping.  I went into my room and just sat looking out my window for maybe an hour feeling an overwhelming sense of calm and content.  I was trying to collect on what my experience had been like but I honestly couldnt explain it to myself all I knew was that I felt really good and wanted some more shrooms.

So that is my first shroom experience.  It was awesome cant really put it another way.  I am wondering a couple things though.  While on the shrooms I thought I was going to see some halucinations but I didnt even see one.  Are halucinations something some people just dont experience.  Also how long should I wait to take more?  Like a week or two?  Well thanks and peace :thumbup:

oh and also I have to add that the shrooms blew weed and getting drunk out of the water.  I dont even want to smoke weed or get drunk after experiencing shrooms :ooo:

Edited by Tman (08/02/06 09:01 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinehabitat0789
Insomniac
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: So I took mushrooms for the first time.... [Re: Tman]
    #5924798 - 08/02/06 09:12 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

how much did you take? wait at least a month, but most will suggest to space out your trips by like 6-10 months(which i somewhat suggest aswell). as far as the visuals go i never really get that great of open eye visuals reguardless of the dose...you probably needed to take more or your setting wasent "vision inducing". the more you trip the more important "set and setting" become.

--------------------

ilove my woods...

InvisibleAbrainspot
Stranger
 User Gallery
Loc: Rewind
    #5924942 - 08/02/06 10:22 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Sounds like an awesome time Tman, how much did you take?

Like Habitat said, space out your trips they will be much more enjoyable.

A mushroom hallucination (at small doses) isnt going to be what you may be expecting - a person who isnt there, flying pink elephants. They are more like "visuals" - colors will be enhanced/brighter (possibly even a different color than when your sober), and objects will take on patterns (suede, silk, woodgrains, sand, grass, etc) - in some cases its almost like someone painted the room with this "layering pattern", and in others (like looking at a wood grain) itll be like the grain has taken on an entire new flow and will almost look like a well thought out drawing (?) rather than a random wood grain. High doses of mushrooms (imo, 5-7g+) will induce these visuals/patterns.

I find the more you trip the less enjoyable the visuals become (and the whole experience), so use it wisely. Also, solo tripping will rock your sox. Ive done it many times and ive had my best trips during

Invisiblehoboblues
Male
    #5925099 - 08/02/06 11:28 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

...the wind was so strong outside and I felt like I was somehow the cause of it.

I loved that part.

Your great trip makes me want trip right now. If I hadn't had to work in 4 hours, I would.

I'm curious as to how much you ingested as well. I've had nice visuals on a lower dose of 1.5 grams, but they were potent mushrooms. Even though it's fun to stare at the carpet swirling around in random patterns, doorways bending in and out, and a kaleidoscope of colors in seemingly perfect mathematical patterns flashing and spinning in your field of view, among others, they are the least important part of the experience.

Regarding when to trip again... It's up to you. If you have the urge to trip as soon as possible, wait a week or so. You'll know when it's time to take a break. Though, like they said, if you wait a half a year or more, each trip will be that much more special.

--------------------

Offlineastralpiper
Stranger
Re: So I took mushrooms for the first time.... [Re: Abrainspot]
    #5925116 - 08/02/06 11:32 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Tman, your experience reminds me of the time I made the Kool-Aide. I used the fruits of two casings and just blended them in a blender. 2 glasses of grape Kool-Aid later, I had an awesome experience. I felt my connection to the universe and a deep appreciation of nature and the time I had here on Earth. It was the only time I ever saw "visions." I saw the face of The Green Man in a tree and faces carved in the bark of other trees like old totems. I remember the grass swirling and how GREEN it was. It wasn't until several years later when I had a bad one. I had been tripping almost every weekend for a month, and then it happened. The worst trip ever. After that, I felt as though the spirit of the mushrooms was trying to tell me something, so I stopped for a while.

When I was younger, I would enjoy the mushrooms once every season, 4x per year. When I was younger still, it was more like 2x per month. That didn't last too long, maybe a year or two. Now it's a yearly ritual for me, usually in the Fall. Last year went well, and I heard an angelic choir (the voice of the Universe?) coming from, of all things, a dog!

I had planned to skip this year, but now that Syd has passed and all, I'm thinking this Fall is going to be a psychedelic one for me. :wink:

Edited by astralpiper (08/02/06 11:38 AM)

OfflineSinthetic
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: So I took mushrooms for the first time.... [Re: astralpiper]
    #5925315 - 08/02/06 12:42 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

One thing to try next time. Try and remember to check for closed eye visuals. If you're lucky all kinds of multi-colored shapes and wheels and patterns will be spinning around and it will be one of the coolest things you've ever seen.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds