Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinepokalot
Stranger

Almost Died From Marijuana???
    #5924590 - 08/02/06 06:52 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Last night I was smoking "bud" out of my bubbler pipe and I coughed pretty bad. Then at 4:30 in the morning I woke up and I couldn't breathe at all! Then I starting gaging and choking, so I ran for the phone to call 911. Before I got to the phone, I starting being able to breath again. Then I realized my throat was swollen. Could that have been caused by the bubbler pipe and me coughing? Has anyone had a similar experience?

Pokalot  :stoned:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: Almost Died From Marijuana??? [Re: pokalot]
    #5924693 - 08/02/06 08:07 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

It sounds like a severe allergic reaction, perhaps to the weed itself, to a mold that might be in the bud, or an allergy to something related.

Whatever the assumed cause: shit ain't healthy.
Have your airways checked out by a doctor today, it might be a double pneumonia or asthma for all we know. Only the guy with the stethoscope can tell.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Offlinekotik
fuckingsuperhero
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Almost Died From Marijuana??? [Re: Asante]
    #5924742 - 08/02/06 08:35 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

you would be the first person to die from marijuana.

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, or federal laws. All posts are works of fiction.

Offlinepassitbobbie
Stranger

Re: Almost Died From Marijuana??? [Re: kotik]
    #5924791 - 08/02/06 09:10 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

I was in the sophmore year of high school at a pre-party in the ghetto. We are sitting there smokin weedx0r for like 20 minutes and then the party started. At this point I was just fucked up, things were not right... I never really got the fear and I was just maranoid to hell. So after talking all hyper and shit to this hot indian girl I liked I excused myself and drove home... paranoid as hell that I would get caught being high by the cops.

I came home and started playing Aliens Vs Predator 2 while smoking black and milds. All the sudden I look down and my hands are leaving tracers on the keyboard, this is pleasurable. Afterawhile I flip on a hip-hop radio station, I never listen to hip hop. The music is very enhanced in a way not like pot. Eventually I realize that this pleasure and sensation is linked to me not breathing. Involuntarily I was not breathing and this was rewarding me with these sensations. Upon realizing this I became quite worried and tried to fight it but couldn't really. Eventually my vision filled with a mario bros game that had repeating horizontal waves on it. At this point I proceeded to chase my cat around the house for oxygen and eventually passed out thinking I was surely going to die. The next day I felt fucking amazing!!! Who knows it coulda been pot or it coulda been laced.

Invisibleshamantra
hobbyethnobotanist

Loc: ¯\(º_o)/¯
    #5924800 - 08/02/06 09:14 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

do you smoke alot? tobacco and weed? im thinking it can be the start of COLD (Chronic Obstructive Lung Disease) perhaps, this disease seems to be more and more common.

--------------------
note: english is my 3rd languange, please ignore misspelling and poor english, im doing my best :smile:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ug98TKkWKy0

Invisibleshamantra
hobbyethnobotanist

Re: Almost Died From Marijuana??? [Re: kotik]
    #5924806 - 08/02/06 09:16 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

kotik said:
you would be the first person to die from marijuana.

he wouldnt be the first, several people have died from allergic reactions before, bruce lee supposedly died from marijuana ive heard

--------------------
note: english is my 3rd languange, please ignore misspelling and poor english, im doing my best :smile:

Offlinemushnoon
MushNoob
Male User Gallery
Re: Almost Died From Marijuana??? [Re: shamantra]
    #5924815 - 08/02/06 09:23 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

^^^^
thats possibly the dumbest thing I have ever heard, not to be mean. but it really is

--------------------
I love the feeling when it falls apart. Im slow to finish but im quick to start.

Edited by mushnoon (08/02/06 09:25 AM)

Invisibleshamantra
hobbyethnobotanist

Re: Almost Died From Marijuana??? [Re: mushnoon]
    #5924844 - 08/02/06 09:38 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

maybe you havent heard so much

the bruce lee thing is just a myth, noone knows exactly why he died. but that someone has died before from allergic reactions to marijuana is not unlikely

--------------------

OfflineDr_Mcgillicuddy
Stranger

Re: Almost Died From Marijuana??? [Re: mushnoon]
    #5924850 - 08/02/06 09:40 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

'At this point I proceeded to chase my cat around the house for oxygen'

Haha that was hilarious !

OfflineExplosiveMango
HallucinogenusDigitallus
Male User Gallery

#5924915 - 08/02/06 10:10 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

How clean was the pipe? What was it made from? What liquid did you bubble?

I've never had this happen when smoking clean (J's, just cleaned pipes) but I have had some problems from dirty pipes/bongs.

--------------------
Know your self.
Know your substance.
Know your source.

The most distorted perspective possible is the perspective that yours is not distorted.

InvisibleJackTackle
pinningmycologist

Loc: behind you
Re: Almost Died From Marijuana??? [Re: passitbobbie]
    #5924974 - 08/02/06 10:39 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

passitbobbie said:
I was in the sophmore year of high school at a pre-party in the ghetto. We are sitting there smokin weedx0r for like 20 minutes and then the party started. At this point I was just fucked up, things were not right... I never really got the fear and I was just maranoid to hell. So after talking all hyper and shit to this hot indian girl I liked I excused myself and drove home... paranoid as hell that I would get caught being high by the cops.

I came home and started playing Aliens Vs Predator 2 while smoking black and milds. All the sudden I look down and my hands are leaving tracers on the keyboard, this is pleasurable. Afterawhile I flip on a hip-hop radio station, I never listen to hip hop. The music is very enhanced in a way not like pot. Eventually I realize that this pleasure and sensation is linked to me not breathing. Involuntarily I was not breathing and this was rewarding me with these sensations. Upon realizing this I became quite worried and tried to fight it but couldn't really. Eventually my vision filled with a mario bros game that had repeating horizontal waves on it. At this point I proceeded to chase my cat around the house for oxygen and eventually passed out thinking I was surely going to die. The next day I felt fucking amazing!!! Who knows it coulda been pot or it coulda been laced.

that sounds like PCP bro
i bet your shit was laced

--------------------
Stay Blue!

OfflineGinseng1
Elegant Universe
 User Gallery

Re: Almost Died From Marijuana??? [Re: JackTackle]
    #5925086 - 08/02/06 11:23 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

I was thinking PCP too...

--------------------
Flowing through beginningless time since time without beginning...

OfflineSage
Human
Male User Gallery

Loc: Oregon
Re: Almost Died From Marijuana??? [Re: Ginseng1]
    #5925265 - 08/02/06 12:26 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

bong water contains bacteria after sitting for a while ... u could have bacteriad urself...

Invisibledespisedicon
Stranger

Loc: Flag
Re: Almost Died From Marijuana??? [Re: Sage]
    #5925276 - 08/02/06 12:29 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Really?

Bacteriad isn't even a word, and it's "yourself".  Don't be Lazy.

I have never heard this before. 

Would you like to back this up with some facts or links so I could judge for myself?

Where's Wiccan_Seeker when you need him? :justdontknow:

Edited by despisedicon (08/02/06 12:31 PM)

Offlinepassitbobbie
Stranger

#5925284 - 08/02/06 12:33 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Possible although it was shared between me and other people, none of them reporting anything but being "really stoned". I just think if it was laced I would have heard of other weird shit happening at the party? (which I did but not related) Perhaps I am just very sensitive to PCP... and if thats what PCP is like that was fucking amazing till the not breathing part.

OfflineSinthetic
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Almost Died From Marijuana??? [Re: passitbobbie]
    #5925291 - 08/02/06 12:36 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah, me too lol.

OfflineSage
Human
Male User Gallery

Re: Almost Died From Marijuana??? [Re: Sinthetic]
    #5925318 - 08/02/06 12:44 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

ok has anyone ever left bong water in there bong for a prolonged amount of time?
just to find an odd film to form over the liquid?
no facts ... its just i always use new bong water for i fear the bacteriad. fyi "bacteriad" is not a word.... i just used it because it sounds bad.

sage

OfflineSage
Human
Male User Gallery

Re: Almost Died From Marijuana??? [Re: Sage] * 1
    #5925332 - 08/02/06 12:47 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

i dont want to be bacteriaded.

InvisibleEntropymancer
 User Gallery
    #5925475 - 08/02/06 01:46 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

That film is composed of trace chemicals in smoke which enter the water in gas phase, then condense back to liquid phase due to the coolness of the water, but are insoluble in water room temperature. Next time your make coffee look closely at the surface; there is a similar oily film there (obviously nowhere near as thick as on some lazyass's nasty black bongwater). This is neither bacteria or bacteriad.

In the case of bong oils, however, they smell (and taste) pretty goddamn nasty. Change your bongwater you lazy stoner!

Offlinephungi
BullshitDetector

Loc: Canada (not really)
    #5925480 - 08/02/06 01:49 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

pokalot is a TROLL!!!! Read his other posts. They read like someone giving the third degree on how to get high, how much you pay, how often, what you smoke through, ect.....and then he starts with the mass hystaria spreading bullshit like this thread, "I smoked some weed and later I couldn't breathe" hmmmm, not like any pot I've ever even heard of. His story belongs on Freevibe.com cause its BULLSHIT, just like the rest of his extremely inquisitive posts :spank:

--------------------
"Don't Steal. The government hates competition!!"

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds