Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisibleshroomonymous
Stranger
Auditory hallucinations anyone?
    #590662 - 03/27/02 01:18 AM (22 years, 26 days ago)

...not a trip report, just a question

Last week i was tripping, ate 5 full shrooms, don't know weight but i was laying
on the couch w/ eyes closed. Seeing some cool fractal-like moving patterns, and then i could create music in my mind, it sounded clear as a CD, and i could hear the visual patterns (hard to describe, like i visualized what i heard but backwards). Sounded awesome.

Never really heard of similar experiences, anyone else had this happen? Please share!

Lots of other things happened too, but i'll save that for the trip report...

Peace and happiness to all.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePsyFlux
enthusiast

Re: Auditory hallucinations anyone? [Re: shroomonymous]
    #590773 - 03/27/02 04:51 AM (22 years, 25 days ago)

the only auditory hallucination I ever had was this kinda woosh sound from left to right :/

OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: my room
Post deleted by Anno [Re: shroomonymous]
    #590850 - 03/27/02 08:23 AM (22 years, 25 days ago)

OfflineNacNac
journeyman
Re: Auditory hallucinations anyone? [Re: ]
    #591024 - 03/27/02 12:46 PM (22 years, 25 days ago)

Youve only shroomed once Newt? damn.... You sure do know alot for shroomin once... And youve posted a shit load hehe

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

#591026 - 03/27/02 12:46 PM (22 years, 25 days ago)

on acid (and on higher dose good mushie trips) I've turned the world literally into my palette--I morph it around as if it were adobe photoshop and add in my head whatever music (improv as well) that I feel fits best. it's like I am the director of the world. instead of letting the drug create, I create. truly a godly feeling.

but it only happens on the best of trips for me. I often like to put on actual music and just chill out. but ya, I've created all this music in my head on acid that I wished I could get out because it "sounded" unbelievable.

Offlineegolesss
veteran
    #591550 - 03/28/02 01:06 AM (22 years, 25 days ago)

LSD always gives me a electric hummmmm sound, and often the sound of the ocean or waves of water swooshing......Mushrooms audibly freak me out on high doses, sometimes so disorienting much it throws my balance off..

--------------------
Going crazy will drive you mad, but once you get there the rest is easy....All spores are not created equal!!!!!!!!!!! Sporeworks, Hawkseye, PF, they are completely viable with very strong genetics.

OfflineRoger_irrelevant
War's boring,change thechannel!

Re: Auditory hallucinations anyone? [Re: egolesss]
    #591639 - 03/28/02 06:15 AM (22 years, 24 days ago)

Yeh one night on shrooms I was listening to some astral projection on my walkman, about 5hrs worth of tunes on minidisc. When it finished I took of the headphones and lay back to relax again, and clear as anything could hear trance rhythms and noises in my mind! I listend attentivly for some time, I didn't try to control the music however (mabye next time). Also have had music slow downs, music jumping like a scratched record...

--------------------
We are the music makers, We are the dreamers of dreams...

OfflineTannis
ZoneTrooper
Loc: MD.USA
    #591896 - 03/28/02 01:02 PM (22 years, 24 days ago)

I have heard visual patterns before......

Offlineoptikal_trip
enthusiast

Loc: Toronto
Re: Auditory hallucinations anyone? [Re: Tannis]
    #592284 - 03/28/02 08:33 PM (22 years, 24 days ago)

Well about a week ago I did 2 dry grams of B+. There was no visuals going on and I was somewhat bored so I decided to smoke some bud. Well 3 bowls from the bong and I was blasted. It got to the point where I could hear music in my head perfectly, when I started listening to something then stopped, the song continued in my head. I could also hear people talking.. I couldnt tell you what they were saying or even talking about but I could hear them.

--------------------
They chopped her goddam head off right there in the parking lot. Then they cut all kinds of holes in her head and sucked the blood out. I think they were after the pineal gland.

OfflineCuckoosNest
addict
Loc: Northwest (shaped like a ...
    #592408 - 03/28/02 11:46 PM (22 years, 24 days ago)

Mescaline gave me the most amazing auditory hallucinations. I could see sounds, control them, and corrdinate my visual hallucinations to the beat of music.

--------------------

"...Three geese in a flock. One flew east, And one flew west, And one flew over the cuckoo's nest."
Ken Kesey

Invisibleshroomonymous
Stranger
Re: Auditory hallucinations anyone? [Re: CuckoosNest]
    #592476 - 03/29/02 01:19 AM (22 years, 24 days ago)

That's what my thing was like too, except i wasn't actually playing music, it was all in my head, really detailed.

OfflineCuckoosNest
addict
Loc: Northwest (shaped like a ...
    #592714 - 03/29/02 10:02 AM (22 years, 23 days ago)

Once the music stopped I could continue in my head though. Then I would alter the beeats and create my own spin off of the songs I was listening too.

--------------------

"...Three geese in a flock. One flew east, And one flew west, And one flew over the cuckoo's nest."
Ken Kesey

OfflinedoCtR_diSCreeT
DoctR g0nEMaAd...

Loc: iNfesTinG yOur teRraRium
    #593708 - 03/30/02 01:29 PM (22 years, 22 days ago)

Yeah this same sorta thing happened to me one time on X. It's pretty amazing the sound patterns and rhythms that can be only imagined....it may sound stupid but when I had this auditory music experience it was the best stuff I ever heard (thought of..?) because I controlled it. Wish I could put it on a Cd...!

Peace!

--------------------

Peace!

Offlinebadjessejames
G HEAD

Loc: :) Passed out on my co...
    #593753 - 03/30/02 02:22 PM (22 years, 22 days ago)

Everytime when tripping and I go to use the bathroom.....I think the conversation really picks up so I leave the bathroom all ready to join in on what they were talking about ......
Only to discover~~~it was all not real:(
It also happens alot that I think I hear really good music in the other room but after I open the door.....nothing!
maybe I'm a
W E I R D O I hope so:)

--------------------

"My generation played a really mean trick on me. I thought we were all
goofing off together, but it turns out everybody else went and got rich
while I was sleeping." Mission Hill

Offlinefrogsheath
Stranger
Loc: Chicago, Illinois U.S.A.
    #593904 - 03/30/02 06:03 PM (22 years, 22 days ago)

Yeah. On my last trip I had mainly auditory hallucinations.
It was a mighty powerful trip (my first on my own mushies).
I was in a bad way before I started because of various circumstances
and coincidences (which I will spare you here). The coincidences naturally
mounted higher and higher during the trip and strangely enough the trip turned out great!
At first I thought the whole world was coming to an end. I even forgot I was tripping. That didn't matter anymore. The "reality" of the world ending superceded the fact that I had just ingested mushrooms. It all seemed to make sense to me that Armageddon
was NOW happening! It had a lot to do with the temperature in my apartment which was dropping rapidly because (I guess) the heat was broken, and we were having a
cold spell in Chicago that night ( Friday 3-22).
Anyway, I was by myself (for good reasons which I won't go into right now) and I got
scared and decided to curl up in my bed under the covers and (try to) sleep. All my warped thoughts about Armageddon were manifesting (it seemed) in strangely organic yet mechanical (and definitely rhythmic)"burps", "chirps", "drones", "pulses"- all kinds of auditory hallucinations that seemed to spring from my emotions and thoughts on the "reality" that I was experiencing -as well as "REAL" sounds in my environment at the time. Here's the cool part: all these sounds seemed to blend seamlessly into a greater pattern which I sought to understand but couldn't because I could only "focus" on small pieces of it at a time. So, it was like an infinite soundscape in my mind which I could venture out into from one rhythym to its echo and off to the next rhyme (but never the whole thing). It was cool but I could hardly appreciate it at the time because I seriously thought we were all at the end of time. I didn't mean to make this a trip report but let me tell you after a while I did something (got up out of bed) which changed the trip from bad to good. There were other factors too but I'll make a trip report or something.

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Loc: orbit
    #594339 - 03/31/02 07:08 AM (22 years, 21 days ago)

its funny - LSD for me is always very visual and very funky. I can listen to things and really get into them but dont actually have auditary hallucinations other than those i create in my mind. Most shrooms do not give me auditory hallucinations, but Psilocybe Cyanescens (wavy caps) always give me very profound auditory effects.
After consuming a large dosage, i always can tell its coming up when my ears start to ring and feel sorta blocked. As the trip comes on, i find that my hearing sort of goes around in waves - i can hear better in one direction and this sort of swishes back and forth from one ear to the other.
At high doses i can actually hear people talking around the room in areas where there is no-one around.
Walking home one night, i could hear screams from out in the middle of a paddock and once home, i could hear screams from other areas of the house that were freaking my arse out bigtime...

--------------------

Anonymous

Re: Auditory hallucinations anyone? [Re: badjessejames]
    #595172 - 04/01/02 02:48 AM (22 years, 21 days ago)

Ha Jesse,,Youre right about that bathroom thing.
Its been so long since a good trip.

I remember going to pee and just getiing lost in what i was going to say to my buddys when i walked back out . I was the only one in the house.There was never anyone there.:)

OfflineXAZIA
glitter goddess
Loc: oklahoma
    #596368 - 04/02/02 09:50 AM (22 years, 19 days ago)

when trippin on acid i always get a "helicopter" sound. all choppy and what not

--------------------
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds."

Bob Marley

Remember, EGOISM is the beginning, the source, and the root of EVIL!

http://www.fanaticus.com/pf-tek.htm
http://www.mycotopia.net/teks/hongus.html

OfflineJonz
Stranger
Re: Auditory hallucinations anyone? [Re: XAZIA]
    #597962 - 04/03/02 08:10 PM (22 years, 18 days ago)

I have only gotten major auditoy hallucinations once...

was visiting a friend down in New Mexico, had been tweakin for two days (no more meth for me... that stuff is the devil... heh), just finished smoking a bunch of meth, 4 huge joints, one laced with coke.

We were driving home after all this (to go back to his house... that was fun) and I distinctly heard songs I recognized (don't remember any of em now) coming from the backseat... sounded like a little boom box was back there, I could even hear all the lyrics.

fun stuff...

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag