Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineapfrommsp
Just a box ofrain

Visual Effects from shrooms
    #5920690 - 08/01/06 12:49 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

I have 2 questions for anyone out there with any experience of mushroom use. The first one is since I have done mushrooms for about a week or 2 after if i look at certain things in the dark things around them start moving i.e. i look at my ceiling right now and the spots im not looking at start to move a little, is that usual after using psychedelics? My second question I have is: Is it normal to to see things like plants and trees beginning to somewhat bloom, like kinda slowly come out at you when you are on mushrooms? My friend who have experienced shrooms with me really do not get what im talkin about when i talk about everything seeming alive and in bloom. just wondering thanks in advanced.

--------------------
"It's a joke. Greed and the desire to take drugs are two separate things. If you want to separate the two, the thing you do is make drugs legal. Accept the reality that people do want to change their consciousness, and make an effort to make safer, healthier drugs."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePhishe
Lysergic Bliss
Male User Gallery

Loc: Planet Earth
Re: Visual Effects from shrooms [Re: apfrommsp]
    #5920716 - 08/01/06 01:00 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

You shouldn't really be seeing things after the trip. I don't know much about that, but i would NOT go as far as saying you have HPPD(a perceptual disorder).

When your on mushrooms, many things can happen. It is a hallucinogen and will make things like what you experience with plants and trees happen.

Offlineapfrommsp
Just a box ofrain

Re: Visual Effects from shrooms [Re: Phishe]
    #5920727 - 08/01/06 01:05 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah, I do not think I have HPPD I read up about it, its just weird how shit can happen like that it may just be my mind playing tricks on me

--------------------
"It's a joke. Greed and the desire to take drugs are two separate things. If you want to separate the two, the thing you do is make drugs legal. Accept the reality that people do want to change their consciousness, and make an effort to make safer, healthier drugs."

OfflinePhishe
Lysergic Bliss
Male User Gallery

Loc: Planet Earth
    #5920731 - 08/01/06 01:07 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Do you think it's possible that things were always this way, and you just now became aware of them? I think that is pretty common.

Offlineapfrommsp
Just a box ofrain

Re: Visual Effects from shrooms [Re: Phishe]
    #5920735 - 08/01/06 01:10 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

maybe its weird how it happens, its not really a bad thing though... it all kind of started to happen after the beginning of the summer when I tripped in the woods with a friend, and had the most intesnse visuals ever, along with an amazing thought process that made me question a lot of things. Maybe the intensity of the trip brought this upon me, pretty much the new me.

--------------------

OfflineFrappy
Strange

Loc: South Florida
    #5920882 - 08/01/06 02:21 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

You probably just notice things more since the trip that you normally wouldn't have paid attention to. If you're still experiencing full hallucinations (i.e. never came down from tripping) then you might want to stop. Perhaps your brain chemistry is overly sensitive to psychedellics.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag