Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinetocuhe
spiritfingers
real acid casualities
    #5917457 - 07/31/06 01:21 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Often when Im tripping on acid, I feel that there is a higher consciousness of some sort connected to me and sometimes even telling me what to do. Imposing its will on me for the betterment of myself. Now, Im wondering, if this is true for others, like those connected high up in the fluff family, is there ever a time when it feels ness. to murder, for whatever reason, but as a part of being one with some higher consciousness, like murder is actually needed in order for the betterment of all mankind? Does anyone with actual information know of pure hearted people working high up in fluff murdering for any reason? Specific details would be much apprieciated, but a simple yes or no will suffice if that is all that can be shared.

--------------------
sometimes you can get shown the light
in the strangest of places
if you look at it right

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDadeMurphy
H4x0r

Re: real acid casualities [Re: tocuhe]
    #5917465 - 07/31/06 01:25 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

WTF ???
Don't delude yourself man...murder is not OK.

--------------------
--------------------------------------------------

Offlinemikeownow
Humungus fungus

Loc: WA,USA
Re: real acid casualities [Re: DadeMurphy]
    #5917476 - 07/31/06 01:29 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

WOW dude go see a psychiatrist! I have never heard anyone say something so crazy exept on horror movies go befor you go on some crazy killing quest.

Man this is fucking weird.

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, or federal laws. All posts are works of fiction.

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
    #5917482 - 07/31/06 01:31 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

No, murder is never okay. If you're feeling like this all the time, you really should get some help.

Offlinethe_END
Mr. E
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: real acid casualities [Re: mikeownow]
    #5917484 - 07/31/06 01:31 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

whoa man. chill.
muurder = no bueno

OfflinePhishe
Lysergic Bliss
Male User Gallery

Loc: Planet Earth
Re: real acid casualities [Re: mikeownow]
    #5917490 - 07/31/06 01:34 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Acid acts on your mind. Now it may lead to a force that drives you to do things, but that is still probably deep under your mind. If you are thinking these things, find out if there is something causing trouble deep down inside.

Murder is not OK.

Offlinethehandtruck
Just ahead of me

Re: real acid casualities [Re: the_END]
    #5917493 - 07/31/06 01:35 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

You need to go see somebody right away. LSD and other psychadelics can bring out people's inner feelings thoughts emotions what have you. This is not normal and other people do NOT have the urge to hurt other people. LSD does not call upon a higher power to direct you in any way at all, it is you. You. Your entire trip is all you. Everything is about you. You need to seek help immediately. Now.

To ToiletDuk: I can't imagine why you have that as your sig. This a forum that people frequent whilst under the influence of psychadelic drugs and you have something that comes at them looking...very...like that. Why? I wish you'd take it off.

Offlinetocuhe
spiritfingers
Re: real acid casualities [Re: the_END]
    #5917497 - 07/31/06 01:37 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

damn , yall sure do jump to conclusions. I was not talking about myself killing anyone. I was wondering if there is anything like this connected to those responsible for distrubting quality acid for the purpose of changing lives, but I have no intent to ever harm anyone in such a way. Guess i should have made that clear, but I didnt think i needed to.

--------------------
if you look at it right

OfflinePhishe
Lysergic Bliss
Male User Gallery

Loc: Planet Earth
Re: real acid casualities [Re: thehandtruck]
    #5917501 - 07/31/06 01:38 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

thehandtruck said:
You need to go see somebody right away. LSD and other psychadelics can bring out people's inner feelings thoughts emotions what have you. This is not normal and other people do NOT have the urge to hurt other people. LSD does not call upon a higher power to direct you in any way at all, it is you. You. Your entire trip is all you. Everything is about you. You need to seek help immediately. Now.

To ToiletDuk: I can't imagine why you have that as your sig. This a forum that people frequent whilst under the influence of psychadelic drugs and you have something that comes at them looking...very...like that. Why? I wish you'd take it off.

It freaks me out too, but the internet is filled with images like this. It should not be suggested for one on psychedelic drugs to even get on the internet if they will be freaked from something like that.

InvisibleLeft Nut City
Stranger
Male User Gallery
    #5917505 - 07/31/06 01:39 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

People that fantasize about a certain sexual act are more likely to go out and commit the sexual act.

People that fantasize about shoplifting are more likely to go out and shoplift.

People that fantasize about murder are... yep, you guessed it, more likely to go out and commit murder.

It is NEVER cool to murder someone.

I sincerely suggest seeing a therapist about this before you ruin your life and someone else's.

Offlinetocuhe
spiritfingers
Re: real acid casualities [Re: Left Nut City]
    #5917533 - 07/31/06 01:49 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Taking into account my first response: there is a difference between fantasizing about something and simply accepting possiblities. IMO and probably the opinion of any good therapist i would seem , it would be unhealthy to deny all of mankind's ability to kill one another and those desires in us. Realizing the capabilities and accepting them , but NOT acting on them is perfectly healthy.

Anyways, I was coming from a place of this kind of thing, which I will quote a well respected member of our shroomery community (but not use his name to not drag it into this conversation) about the kind of dedication i was talking about , wondering if this could ever lead to murder.

"[LSD is] handled by a brotherhood of people who truelly believe there doing the work of god(or whatever name you call creation). We believe that LSD crystal has to be handled by the right people who are totally commited to the movement.
...You know why they never busted a family lab? Because we would never betray LSD. Just as Jesus was nailed to the cross we were willing to spend the rest of our lives in jail or die to protect what we viewed as the salvation of are species. Sound`s a little dramatic doesn`t it, but i`m trying to give you an understanding of the faith in LSD that the family has. "

--------------------
if you look at it right

Offlinetocuhe
spiritfingers
    #5917593 - 07/31/06 02:19 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

interesting, there was a flood of responses, but now there seems to be none. Anyone who understand what Im asking and knows what they are saying having any answers?

--------------------
if you look at it right

OfflineILoveHofmann
Stranger
    #5917624 - 07/31/06 02:50 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Stop doing acid NOW!

Offlinemicrosporum
:(
Female

Re: real acid casualities [Re: ILoveHofmann]
    #5917663 - 07/31/06 03:31 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

You're all misunderstanding the dude... he doesn't have that shit happening to him, he's just wondering about if it happens.
Christ.

Offlineoijo_quench
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: real acid casualities [Re: ILoveHofmann]
    #5917676 - 07/31/06 03:43 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

your post is confusing..
unless you have these concepts while your sober
I'd have to agree with these guys
about taking a break from tripping for 7 years
and i said years bro...

Otherwise...
i think that everyone has had a strange trip or two...

maybe about there being too many people on the earth
or possibly some grid lock funk... i mean shit man
however tripping is usually a time to have fun , or possibly relax
take it easy

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
    #5917685 - 07/31/06 03:48 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

I highly doubt it, the family is about spreading love & light....about stopping the killing, not continuing it. Peaceful means my friend, peaceful means.

--------------------

Offlinepassitbobbie
Stranger

Re: real acid casualities [Re: Dark_Star]
    #5917860 - 07/31/06 07:15 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

When I was little I thought everyone, at least men, killed someone at least once in their life :smile:

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: real acid casualities [Re: Dark_Star]
    #5917889 - 07/31/06 07:52 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

I highly doubt it, the family is about spreading love & light....about stopping the killing, not continuing it.

Thats the bottom line.
They say suicide is selfish, but theres NOTHING as selfish as killing another human being for your reasons.

If you have any fantasies about killing see a therapist or seek other psychological help. If the urge becomes too strong, let yourself be committed to a psychiatric hospital.

If you're in the diner and a guy barges in and randomly starts shooting people, it could be justified to take the pistol from the dead cop's holster and shoot the spree killer.
Other than as a last resort to stop someones active killing spree, I see no healthy reasoning that justifies homicide, and even then killing is wrong.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: real acid casualities [Re: passitbobbie]
    #5917897 - 07/31/06 07:55 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

When I was little I thought everyone, at least men, killed someone at least once in their life

That's fucked up bobbie :smile:

When I was a kid (I think 8 or so) a friend told me that girls grew a vagina whenb they became women. It seemed logical at the time :wink:

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Offlinemojika
Jonium
Female User Gallery

Loc: the dark side of the moon
Re: real acid casualities [Re: Asante]
    #5917965 - 07/31/06 08:31 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

You guys should chill out. He is just wondering about 'acid casualties'. He is saying he feels a connection to a greater consciousness that he cant deny and while for him this is good he wonders if it is misinterpreted by others and they go out doing this sort of stuff.

Yeah someone told me that charles manson was into it and stuff - i have heard of people taking LSD and going out to beat people up and stuff like that. I dont know what the source of these are though...

LSD isnt exactly something they test for all that often so i suppose if people do this stuff it isnt all that likely it would be known that they were on acid at the time...

--------------------
Three words

...sex acid & psytrance...

amen

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder