Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineInner_Chi
Dragons exist toprotect humansfrom themselves
 User Gallery

Mycobag Question ... filter patch question (seal)... Please help!!
    #5913548 - 07/29/06 11:48 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

I have a couple questions about what i have going on with my myco bags... one is this stuff peeling off supposed to be removed before pcing... if yes can it be removed after with no problems, basically what i am asking is i need all info on these damn patches because i think this is where i am going wrong... thanks guys and gals

-Chi

--------------------
if you think you are better than me, you should speculte less and enquire;if you know you are better than me then i have already won. if truely you are better then your example will teach me without an attempt to do so.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineEquilibriuM
dream stalker

Re: Mycobag Question ... filter patch question (seal)... Please help!! [Re: Inner_Chi]
    #5913586 - 07/29/06 11:58 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

My bags don't have that (plastic?) cover, so yes, I would definitely remove it before PCing.

--------------------
HELP!!!!!!!!!

OfflineInner_Chi
Dragons exist toprotect humansfrom themselves
 User Gallery

Re: Mycobag Question ... filter patch question (seal)... Please help!! [Re: EquilibriuM]
    #5913700 - 07/30/06 12:58 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

it is some sort of plastic maybe even latexish material from what i can tell, tough to say but i have tried remove it before pcing before and it seemed as if it doesnt come off to easily without causing the filter matieral to fray slightly... but i have heard entioned previously that they have filter patch covers on them but i do not know if this what was refered to or not... the difficulty to remove makes me somewhat hesitant to do so unless i get a firm yes take it off it does not belong... or a the other a similar no responce... thanks for your posts!

-Chi

--------------------
if you think you are better than me, you should speculte less and enquire;if you know you are better than me then i have already won. if truely you are better then your example will teach me without an attempt to do so.

Invisiblefastfred
Old Hand
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Dark side of the moon
Re: Mycobag Question ... filter patch question (seal)... Please help!! [Re: Inner_Chi]
    #5913860 - 07/30/06 02:31 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

If you don't remove that plastic your bags will probably explode in the PC. Not a good result.

-FF

OfflineRogerRabbitM
Bans for Pleasure
Male User Gallery

Loc: Seattle
Trusted Cultivator
OG Cultivator
Re: Mycobag Question ... filter patch question (seal)... Please help!! [Re: fastfred]
    #5914402 - 07/30/06 08:22 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

I've never seen an outer plastic covering on the filter patch bags I use. I'd suggest contacting the manufacturer or supplier. Perhaps it's a gas permeable membrane?
RR

--------------------
Download Let's Grow Mushrooms

semper in excretia sumus solim profundum variat

"I've never had a failed experiment.  I've only discovered 10,000 methods which do not work."
Thomas Edison

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder