Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineelectrickoolade
Stranger

LSD! FULL BLAST! kyrgystan?!?! first time solo!
    #5912476 - 07/29/06 04:03 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

im right now in the fine country of kyrgystan, who knows why... stuck in the middle of bishkek, the capital, and right across from my good little bed lies an incredible russian park of epic size! at night all the trees light up multicolor with underside spotlights, hidden speakers belt out bizzarre russian lost music in the most eerie of sorts, and smack in the middle stands one incredibly large statue of the infamous lenon lit in red! what a show! even without the LSD it is a treat to the eyes and brain as well! but after reading up on the late jim morrison via a very thick little bio book, i have become incredibly curious to have a taste of good old acid, i have hit the mush hard in the past and so i figure i could handle massive stalin alone on the lucy machine... with the help possibly of my own quick floyd soundtrack, the LSD will arrive by fedex in a few days as my friend in clean calgary canada shipped in across for me! but HERE is my question! will i go absolutly insain! i think i might, but well. yes, very subjective, this is no joke and no game! if anyone has done LSD on here, can they clue me in on how handleable it is? becuase my experiance with mushrooms has always been bizarre and very much so out of control... im a very heavy visualizer on and off the field... will acid take me for a ride or will i be at the wheel of this beast, in the sattle i mean, and no bucking bronco? or maybe so? well the best way always is to just feed it into your mouth i find, in life! in the mouth, always,

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePhishe
Lysergic Bliss
Male User Gallery

Loc: Planet Earth
Re: LSD! FULL BLAST! kyrgystan?!?! first time solo! [Re: electrickoolade]
    #5912619 - 07/29/06 05:16 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

What are you on right? Haha

That is a very subjective question. Some people can handle mushrooms better, some can handle acid better. Personally, while acid is still very crazy and bizarre, I can handle it better than mushies. That's just me though.

Offlinechamp
pudding pop
 User Gallery

Loc: unknown trashscape
Re: LSD! FULL BLAST! kyrgystan?!?! first time solo! [Re: Phishe]
    #5918087 - 07/31/06 09:52 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Dude, it will be fine. You might freak out, but that could be fun, right?
My friend lived in the middle of China for like 2 years and he used to take acid and have a blast. Basically, the Chinese people thought foreigners were so nuts that he could literally do ANYTHING and they'd just be "ho, ho, ha--those foreigners are so wierd!"...which is what they did all the time, regarless of whether he was on acid.
Oh, and really good weed grew all over the place there and they'd pick bags of it and cook with it all the time and smoke constantly.

This was quite a few years ago, though, and I think China has probably changed a bit, there's more foreigners there now.

As to Kyrgystan, I've always wanted to go there! That whole part of the world fascinates me...could you post some pictures some time?

Invisiblekaniz
That one, overthere.
Male

Loc: Ontario
Re: LSD! FULL BLAST! kyrgystan?!?! first time solo! [Re: champ]
    #5918951 - 07/31/06 03:45 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

I find LSD to be a more lucid and in control trip than mushrooms (generally speaking, there are always exceptions).

OfflineAshland
Space Cowboy

Loc: North America
Re: LSD! FULL BLAST! kyrgystan?!?! first time solo! [Re: kaniz]
    #5919067 - 07/31/06 04:27 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

LSD makes you "schizophrenic" while you are tripping, but afterwards (give it about 3 days at least, depending on dose) you brain waves will pretty much be back to normal.

Yes, on LSD you WILL be crazy. . but "crazy" is a very relative term to describe someone outside of the norm. There's a good chance (that is, if you're not already diagnosed with a "disorder" such as schizophrenia) that you'll handle it well - just know you will be quite well off in your own little mental world. I find LSD to be extremely controllable and I can do essentially anything I want on it.

Invisiblekaniz
That one, overthere.
Male

Loc: Ontario
    #5919603 - 07/31/06 07:17 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

huh, what? LSD doesnt make me 'crazy', and I'm pretty much back to 100% normal after a solid nights sleep. If anything, I feel more alert, well rounded, rested and centered after a LSD trip.

The 'peak' of the trip can be a bit much, but thats more being overwhelmed by the intensity of it. Not being schizo. After the peak, I find I feel very lucid, clear headed and able to handle the world. The only time I find things'difficult' is if I have to hold down a conversation with someone who isnt tripping.

But even then, I've had fully lucid conversations while tripping and the other person hasnt known I was on acid untill I mentioned it. "omg? you are! I had no idea"

Then again, everyone does react differently. If anything, I feel more out of control and 'schizo' while on shrooms (however, my last few shroom trips have also been very lucid/easy to handle and not confusing at all).

If anything, the 'problem' with LSD, is that your head tends to race waaay to fast when talking, and your head ends up making 5 or 6 iterations along a train of thought which can be hard to keep onto one topic. In that regard, I suppose it can be a tad 'schizo' seeming ... but really, I find LSD to be /very/ easy to handle, more so than mushrooms when I first started doing them.

Then again, this could be chalked upto expierence in general.

Edited by kaniz (07/31/06 07:19 PM)

Offlineelectrickoolade
Stranger

#5921297 - 08/01/06 09:21 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

im looking forward to the insainity aspect, i find that ontop of mushrooms making me feel crazy beyond crazy, its a good opportunity when you are with your friends to add to it even a bit, just really putting on a show going with the flow and following along with the fungis blurting fantastic other worldly concepts and jumping around like a monkey man if that what you feel like doing, nobody can stop you knowing your head is full of wild dangerious drugs, especially the blockheads who really have no idea, just brilliant! and that surely what will end up happening in this big lenin park across the street, jumping and diving around probably a bit of hollering as well, these russians at the first sign of my americanity write me off as a lunatic to start, might as well play the part, give all us westurners a good clean name...

about those pictures of this land i dont have anything posted yet but i have some good shots from other stops ive made along this fantastic japan to london overland oddessy, (boat from japan to china still counts as land) www.flickr.com/photos/eprodux

Edited by electrickoolade (08/01/06 09:23 AM)

OfflineAshland
Space Cowboy

Loc: North America
Re: LSD! FULL BLAST! kyrgystan?!?! first time solo! [Re: electrickoolade]
    #5925999 - 08/02/06 04:37 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Yes when I referred to LSD being schizophrenic I meant in regards to the dozens of thoughts popping into your head every second. . I'm in no way using a clinical definition of schizophrenia though, just that disorder being the closest thing I can relate the feeling to.

LSD makes me very much in control of myself and my surroundings, in a surreal and almost invincible way. . but mentall there is a lot of scattered thought and it can be difficult sometimes to deal with very complex and chaotic situations - however focus increases quite a bit.

Depending on the dose... LSD can be affecting your thought processes for up to 3 days I believe, but mostly the next day after the trip you are back to baseline.

Offlinehabitat0789
Insomniac
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: LSD! FULL BLAST! kyrgystan?!?! first time solo! [Re: Ashland]
    #5926450 - 08/02/06 07:01 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

lsd is indeed very crazy...the way i compare the two in relation to sanity is this. on acid i will seem completly normal untill you approach me or try to have a convorsation with me. on mushrooms i have a crazedlook in my eyes but if you come and talk to me you will more than likely be pleasently suprised.

unless you dose too high you will probably be more than alright :thumbup:

--------------------

ilove my woods...

Offlineelectrickoolade
Stranger

Re: LSD! FULL BLAST! kyrgystan?!?! first time solo! [Re: habitat0789]
    #5930336 - 08/04/06 01:33 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

so my tabs are in the mail and who knows about that, but last night i was walking through this lenin park just past midnight, with the earphones in listening to diamond dogs, david bowie... having a good time, really a fan of night walks especially in this wild park and part of the world... but i was crossing a darker patch of the park to get to the main square and a man came up to me, asking something in russian about a phone... thought he wanted to borrow mine and i dont have one.. so i was trying to explain this to him "yahnippanimaho pah ruski!" (i dont understand russian!) when he noticed my ipod in my shirt pocket and grabbed it out of there, i should add that this guy was massive, twice as big as me and solid muscle.. also absolutly wasted, whisky on the breath... so i was like hey man give me that back and i reached for it where it was in his left hand, but his right hand came up and fucking pounded me in the face, harder then ive ever been hit, so i decided id better just run as fast as i could away, towards people... but he caught up to me in about five seconds and dive tackled me into the pavement, putting me in a choke hold and really driving his arm into my throat... couldent breath at all and crying histaricly he dragged me off into some bushes, never letting up on the strangle... after over a minute of him just silently behind me, choking me... i began to fade out, like i was convinced he was here to kill me and that was that, but i managed to get an arm free and pull out my wallet where it was in my jeans pocket... and since id been trying to get my russian visa earlier i had about 200$ in there... which seemed to satisfy him and he took off, i couldent even move for about ten minutes... then i crawled out onto the main road, im still a mess... im just glad i dident drop that LSD in this park thats for sure, fuck asia

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag