Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisible8374837
a fun guy

Loc: the dark side of the moon
friends first trip
    #5908013 - 07/28/06 04:56 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

first off i thought there was supposed to be a forum for trip reports but i might just be missing it because I'm rather on the drunk side right now(because i was drinking a lot while mike was coming down). well, my good friend mike(whom only drinks now but used to be a smoking buddy back in the day) had never tripped mushrooms until the night before last. a mutual friend of ours just came into town from pa. and i thought i should share my plentiful first harvest with two good old friends of mine. we went to a friend of a friends house where people were drinking and tripping and the like, i gave mike and our mutual friend (Craig) about three grams each. it was a rather hectic environment which had my a bit worried about my first timer friend mikes first trip at such a place, but he absolutely loved it and took command of the entire scene the whole time. Craig was off in his own world not saying much and i was being the trip sitter for mike making sure nothing bad happened and he didn't freak out. mike had a wonderful time despite the hectic scene we where in, he absolutely loved the wonderful mushrooms. i drove us home because i was the sober one that night and had a good conversation with him about the experience. last night we went back to the place and mike and Craig tripped again and i was the trip sitter again. i did have a few beers this time, maybe 6 or seven but i generally need that many just to get a buzz. we got there about 12:30 and i gave mike, Craig, and Craig's(the "mutual friend from pa) friend Kelly each and 1/8th of mushies( i might have given mike about two grams the first night to be exact about it). last night he handled it like a really experienced tripper even though it was only his second time. i had a bit of a buzz going but i knew that i was the best candidate to drive back because mike was tripping balls at the time. we had to stop at wal-mart to break a hundred for some odd reason and when we were in the fabric section mike stuck his head in between two rolls of fabric and said "now i know where they hide easter" which was absolutely fucking hilarious to me. after we were done in wal-mart i drove back to my house and we sat and talked until mike had come down enough that i felt he was safe to drive. he just left but i felt that i should say that i turned a good man onto mushrooms and now we can add one more.

--------------------
"There are three side effects of acid: enhanced long-term memory, decreased short-term memory, and I forget the third."-the man in the middle

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineastraalialma
Friend
 User Gallery

Loc: Funland
Re: friends first trip [Re: 8374837]
    #5908273 - 07/28/06 08:04 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

I feel so ADD when I look at that paragraph.

But as much as I got from it, seems like it turned out good. Great.

Offlinekotik
fuckingsuperhero
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: friends first trip [Re: astraalialma]
    #5908276 - 07/28/06 08:08 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

i still don't understand the tripping / wal-mart connection.

it seems to be a recurring theme around here...

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, or federal laws. All posts are works of fiction.

OfflineJSK4557uK
HeAteTooMany
Re: friends first trip [Re: kotik]
    #5908277 - 07/28/06 08:09 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Glad to hear things went well.

--------------------
Hell, I think they taste pretty good.

**All posts are for information and entertainment purposes only!**

Offlineva_shroomer
Beginning grower
Male

Loc: Charlottesville
Re: friends first trip [Re: kotik]
    #5909067 - 07/28/06 02:20 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

kotik said:
i still don't understand the tripping / wal-mart connection.

it seems to be a recurring theme around here...

Are you fuckin' kidding?!  Wal-Mart is the BEST place to trip!!!  1 gram gives me instant ego loss when I'm standing in the cereal aisle.

:smirk:

--------------------
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law
Love is the law, love under will
--Frater Baphomet

OfflineSaucerfulofmoon
Jackass

Re: friends first trip [Re: va_shroomer]
    #5909244 - 07/28/06 03:16 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

now i know where they hide easter

Priceless

Invisible8374837
a fun guy

Loc: the dark side of the moon
Re: friends first trip [Re: Saucerfulofmoon]
    #5909539 - 07/28/06 04:59 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

i was thinking this wouldn't make much sense in the morning but i think i did a good job considering how drunk i was. I'm never going to forget "now i know where they hide easter" for as long as i live.

--------------------
"There are three side effects of acid: enhanced long-term memory, decreased short-term memory, and I forget the third."-the man in the middle

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies