Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Slacker returns from lucy land with sally.
    #5889826 - 07/23/06 07:27 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

A brilliant and wise benefactor miraculously provided blotter and as a long time day tripper I took 1/4 of a regular piece on friday home from work with stomache cramps from bad lunch the day before - According to my memory, 1/4 can be enough for me, especially if the phone rings...

Within 2 hours of ingestion and headphone music with luxurious lounging, some writhing and confusion accompanied the familiar layered psychedelic beauty and chaos.

Soon a walk about town with errands worked out but I was just a balloon tethered to my wife's itinerary, and intuitions of what was safe - she is a damn good sitter or steady for me.

People of the street were very exposed to me, their feelings - tensions - and private inclinations became obvious and very "LOUD" to me in this state. I tumbled into profound meditations about my own complex being resolved through efforts to relax self against other - having internalized or resonated with each passing psychology.

The sidewalks conveyed us with duckling groups of daycamp ruckus as well as local looneys and porch potatoes.

Honking traffic was nearly unendurable, and the sunlight was both a guide and a penalty between pharmacy and liquor store, park and grocery.

I had to concentrate intensely not to writhe on the sidewalks in stores and while crossing the street, my hands kept looking for pockets and trying to locate belt loops to snake through and flex against.

Back at home I sat comfortably on the hardwood floor in lotus with a comic and kept rereading the same 3 pages interminably.

3 hours Later the peak intensity subsided but I still could not drive. We taxi'd to a friends for dinner and eventually walked home after copious wining dining and socializing. There a friend of a friend privately miserated her recent sudden separation from her pastor husband who has chosen another ewe from the flock and gone awol. I tried to bring her out on that, or at leas be a comfort or entertaining distraction.

Saturday we went to galleries, it was an unentheogenated day, but today space folded nicely and my equilibrium and confidence were restored to the annointed state in the bath using salvia, which peaks in just 90 seconds and endows this creature with bright color, and illuminated airs to breathe.

Mad spaces between the ordinary seemed very close to the LSD immersions of Friday, & then it kindly resorbed, leaving me in 3d with memory of something more springy more colorful, brighter softer cuter and very available.

A difficult personal problem, has been effective scheduling of LSD experiences in a busy and responsible life. In a way I always want to be on it. The Salvia option alleviates scheduling problems, and makes a psychedellic state much more accessible.

Probably evenings on weekends will find lucy most convenient, and sally is ready to pick up the slack which is the bulk of life - never thought of myself as a slacker.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleVirgilKane
Miner for truth and delusion
 User Gallery

Loc: lowdown
Re: Slacker returns from lucy land with sally. [Re: redgreenvines]
    #5895421 - 07/24/06 07:40 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Great report, RGV!

I love to picture your exploits in my mind!

--------------------
Absense of evidence is not evidence of absense...

"Religion is a defense against a religious experience"
              Carl G. Jung

"So really, ordinary reality is a kind of chemical habit, sanctioned by culture, which says it's okay to use certain drugs, eat certain foods, and have certain sexual behaviors. However, when you transcend all this pre-conditioning by returning to the original wisdom of the animal body, then you discover this immense dimension of opportunity. For some people, it is a frightening risk. To me, that's the psychedelic experience."
Terence McKenna

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Slacker returns from lucy land with sally. [Re: VirgilKane]
    #5902621 - 07/26/06 06:39 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

this slacker is back and slack
painting goes well with 1/4 lsd
fine

--------------------

Offlinestefan
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
Re: Slacker returns from lucy land with sally. [Re: redgreenvines]
    #5905862 - 07/27/06 03:56 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

sounds good! and that only off 1/4 of a hit :shocked:

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Slacker returns from lucy land with sally. [Re: stefan]
    #5906323 - 07/27/06 06:42 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

yeah did 4 in one nite for show next week
it's a miracle drug

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates