Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisibleLiquidkick
H2O
which forum should i post this....
    #5906045 - 07/27/06 04:51 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

So recently i been talking to some jewish people, and they described to me jewish as a race.

So i noticed that there are 2 forums. the philosophy forum and the religion forum.

And i really want a debate about this. So which forum should i post my argument on this in?

I think this is philisophical topic.

-LK

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineeris
underground
Male User Gallery

Loc: North East, USA
Re: which forum should i post this.... [Re: Liquidkick]
    #5906102 - 07/27/06 05:10 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

OTD

:grin:

--------------------
Immortal / Temporarily Retired
The OG Thread Killer
My mushroom hunting gallery

Invisiblefastfred
Old Hand
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Dark side of the moon
Re: which forum should i post this.... [Re: eris]
    #5906499 - 07/27/06 07:39 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Post it in both forums. They specifically split the forms into a nonsensical distinction to encourage crossposting.

It's something about haters post in one and easily butthurt freaks post in the other. I can't remember which, but it was recently explained to me. Apparently if you can't get along with the others they will split off a new forum for you regardless of the merit or whether it's even on topic for the site.

Rabble rouse enough and you'll even get your own jewish forum.

-FF

Offlineeris
underground
Male User Gallery

Re: which forum should i post this.... [Re: fastfred]
    #5906516 - 07/27/06 07:42 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

better yet, post it in every forum on the shroomery.

that way you dont have to worry because at least one post will be in the "right" forum.

--------------------
The OG Thread Killer

Invisiblefastfred
Old Hand
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #5906575 - 07/27/06 07:52 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Naw, some forums actually do have something to do with mushrooms. They might get pissed since this is a site that's supposed to be about mushrooms not non-mushroom issues.

The others don't really have a leg to bitch on though.

Offlineeris
underground
Male User Gallery

#5906898 - 07/27/06 09:05 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Never knew there were actual mushroom forums here!

--------------------
The OG Thread Killer

InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montana
    #5906913 - 07/27/06 09:09 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

eris said:

:smirk:

try posting that in the Mush Cult bro!~

lolzz

--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!

Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.

Offlineeris
underground
Male User Gallery

Re: which forum should i post this.... [Re: Roadkill]
    #5906916 - 07/27/06 09:10 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

:muppet:

Where's the link to that?

--------------------
The OG Thread Killer

InvisibleJim
 User Gallery

#5907012 - 07/27/06 09:33 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

eris said:
OTD

--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Invisiblefastfred
Old Hand
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #5907053 - 07/27/06 09:50 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

eris said:

Yeah, it's sometimes hard to find them with all the mess.

Maybe we need a new forum dedicated to helping people interested in posting non-mushroom related posts decide which of the non-mushroom related forums they should post in. We sure wouldn't want any non-mushroom interested persons getting discouraged and going to say a religion or philosophy website instead.

That would just be wrong.

I'm sure that many people have trouble deciding which of the non-mushroom related forums to post in since the non-mushroom related topics are so finely divided here.

Mushroom interested persons, on the other hand, will have no problem since the mushroom topics are all lumped into a few high traffic forums.

-FF

Offlineeris
underground
Male User Gallery

Re: which forum should i post this.... *DELETED* [Re: fastfred]
    #5907066 - 07/27/06 09:54 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Post deleted by eris

Reason for deletion: sdf.kjhsdflisdhfi drunken idiot post

--------------------
The OG Thread Killer

InvisibleJim
 User Gallery

#5907091 - 07/27/06 10:02 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

will I trip balls if I eat this??? LOL

--------------------

afoaf said:

Offlineeris
underground
Male User Gallery

Re: which forum should i post this.... [Re: Jim]
    #5907122 - 07/27/06 10:11 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Sure, I pick those all the time, they make me trip super bawls.

--------------------
The OG Thread Killer

InvisibleJim
 User Gallery

#5907140 - 07/27/06 10:15 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

oh, I read the rules and you need more info for an id...

cap: smooth surface, slightly convex... brown to yellow in color...
Attached gills that are rusty brown...

dry hollow brown stalk
veil present
rusty brown spores...

I ate three of them :smile:

--------------------

afoaf said:

Offlineeris
underground
Male User Gallery

Re: which forum should i post this.... *DELETED* [Re: Jim]
    #5907303 - 07/27/06 11:02 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Post deleted by eris

Reason for deletion: drunken useless reply

--------------------
The OG Thread Killer

InvisibleLiquidkick
H2O
    #5907675 - 07/28/06 01:04 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

uhh.. ok....

I actually wanted to post in the right forum to encourage philisophical debate.

screw it now, i don't care anymore.

OfflineOrganic
Lloyd

Loc: Overlook
    #5907983 - 07/28/06 04:31 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Yeah, it's sometimes hard to find them with all the mess.

I'll help.

Click the [-] button beside the top of the forum group you wish to minimize on the main forum page. Then you can leave up largely just mushroom forums, and the split S&P won't confuse or overwhelm you.

--------------------

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
Re: which forum should i post this.... [Re: Liquidkick]
    #5909803 - 07/28/06 07:10 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Liquidkick said:
uhh.. ok....

I actually wanted to post in the right forum to encourage philisophical debate.

screw it now, i don't care anymore.

By all means, post in P&S, just so long as you will not act like a righteous mother fucker who loves to draw attention and inflict others with your viewpoint, but yet, at the same time, not be capable of emotionally handling others proposing viewpoints alternate to your own.

The forum was split because, quite too often, people with fragile, yet boosted egos would propose their wonderful ideas, but would get upset when others would not glorify their amazing intelligence and insight, and would instead discuss and even refute their wonderful ideas, so they would then start discussing others on a personal level, as though they were the topic, and then would cry that they were being flamed by the other person as they continued to provoke them.

I am personally glad that the forum was split, because then, everytime someone comes along with a baseless assumption, I can call them on it, inquire into exactly what understanding they have that suggests their assumption is reflective of reality, and then, even if they get all boiling upset, I can simply say "hey dude, read the fucking rules, if you can't handle the responses you are getting, then post elsewhere". :wink:

Ultimately, it clears out a lot of the bullshit and opens the forum up for interesting discussion and advancement of ideas. :grin:

So, yes, if you can think critically and enjoy developing oneself and one's ideas, then you are requested to join us in P&S. :thumbup:

:earth: :sun: :headbang: :satansmoking:
Peace. :mushroom2:

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Invisibleshroomydan
exshroomerite
 User Gallery

Loc: In the woods
Re: which forum should i post this.... [Re: fireworks_god]
    #5909949 - 07/28/06 08:16 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Or maybe it was split because the forum had become overrun by a bunch of egotistical blowhards who like to make anyone who differs with their uneducated brand of skepticism feel unwelcome. The new forum is a place where one can post without being attacked by a pack of bullies masquerading as philosophers.

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Re: which forum should i post this.... [Re: shroomydan]
    #5910055 - 07/28/06 09:00 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

:lol:

No, you are right, from my brief observations of the new forum, there is plenty of insightful, informative discussion, and there is certainly a rush of traffic ensuring a constant flow of new ideas and perspectives, which individuals are entirely free to express as they feel necessary. :smirk:

Addressing ideas and viewpoints in a critical, skeptical manner = being egotistical and making others feel unwelcome. I'd certainly hate to attend a scientific convention, as I am simply far too emotionally sensitive to bear it. :grin:

Actually, I think it all boils down to the fact that most people in P&S are aware enough to the point at which they have developed a sense of humor, and all conflict in the past, before the split, occured when others without a sense of humor just totally lost it.

Basically, a combination of no sense of humor and a lack of mental and emotional maturity, that about sums it up.

Of course, if you had chosen to list a names, we could actually discuss the issue and investigate into the nature of it all, instead of just making assertions. I feel rather confident that I could produce a link to a recent thread in P&S, in which an individual proposed a certain idea and expressed negativity when this individual found that others directly contradicted the proposed viewpoint. When it was presented to him that the forum he was participating in was specifically designed to allow for such responses, and that perhaps he should read the forum rules, he admitted that he had not read the forum rules yet, and that was the end of it.

An appropriate conclusion to the situation, which, in the past, would have resulted in the individual flaming the people who refuted his idea, bannings, forum splits, etc.... :lol:

Then you have the enlightened, superior individuals who, instead of actively discussing the ideas that are presented, choose to instead merely comment on emoticon usage, spelling, and grammar, but luckily they do not emerge very often. :wink:

--------------------
I wouldn't fear
Like being here

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

#5910125 - 07/28/06 09:17 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

This may not have been the specific  thread  I was searching for, but it works as an example well enough. The original poster asks if there is a "God" that can be explained by science, or that there are "Gods" at all. Here is one response:

Quote:

twelvelookslikeu said:
You should never rely on science for the explanation of something that only can be explained by experience. Once people turn to themself they will find the answeres they are looking for. Do not let others guid you, let them inspire you. You hold all the answers.

To which, I reply:

Quote:

fireworks_god said:
Such would then only apply to one's personal experience, and nothing more. Beliefs pertaining to one's personal experience are great, but the moment that belief is made to also pertain to anything beyond one's experience, as beliefs in god often are, then the belief is entirely baseless and irrelevant.

Sure, feel whatever the hell you want, and tell yourself that it is God, but the moment you say that God caused this to happen or whatever, fuck you, you're wrong, you have no substantation for that baseless assertion.

And that is how it works. :wink:

Notice, if you will, how he proposes a specific idea, and that I then express another viewpoint that addresses that idea in a different manner - putting it into a different context, saying, "yeah, that's fine, but the boundary for that is right here, if you do cross that boundary, that cannot be used to substantiate anything beyond that boundary, so don't act as though it can".

You'll also note that I do indeed inject some humor in my response, specifically the "but the moment you do this, fuck you, you're wrong, you have no substantiation for that baseless assertion". It was, in fact, inspired by Bill Hicks, and his routine pertaining to smoking. :grin:

Perhaps you will also consider that I do, in fact, propose a valid, pertinent point that directly addresses the topic raised. The inevitable response:

Quote:

twelvelookslikeu said:
WOW! Well let me correct myself its not all in experience it also involves alot of faith. Wait fuck this! Every time I try to say something on this fucking forum I get someone who wants to start an argument. Is that all you people do is sit around and wait for someone to say something that goes against what you believe and rat them out. You know what the truth is know one knows shit haha. Neither do I.

Clearly, expressing a point that directly addresses one's own idea is not to be desired, especially in a forum that was specifically designated for such behavior. :wtf:

Suddenly, we have veered off from the topic that was still being discussed. I address this, including in my response a direct quotation from the forum rules:

Quote:

fireworks_god said:
Quote:

If you choose to post in this forum be prepared to have your ideas and opinions challenged, refuted, disputed, rebutted, analyzed, shredded, pooh-poohed, and yes - even supported. If having your beliefs, opinions, and positions scrutinized critically makes you uncomfortable, this is not the forum for you.

Apparently it troubles you that others hold different viewpoints than your own, and are willing to address different aspects of your own viewpoints in manners that they deem necessary?

Its called engaging in discussion; this is not the fluffy forum. Your assessment of the situation probably reveals more about yourself than what is actually occuring. I guess I can't blame you for not realizing what forum you were posting in before you did so, though, right? :smirk:

Then he concedes that he didn't read the forum rules, etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.

So there you have it, a typical situation that, before the split, would have resulted in a Swami ban. :lol:

--------------------
I wouldn't fear
Like being here

Invisiblefastfred
Old Hand
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #5910404 - 07/28/06 10:30 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

So what I'm getting from this is that the forum was split because of moderator problems.

Users bitched, as they tend to do, and some mod wanted to shut down free discussion and have a forum where everyone had to be nice to each other like in some kind of Orwellian nightmare.

So the mod bitched that they needed another form on the same topic where they would be free to enforce a "niceness" rule and the admins went along with it.

That's a sad sad reason to have two forums on the same subject. I would suggest that the shroomery is a site dedicated to freethinking and opposed to censorship and authoritarianism. If people can't deal with that then they need to go to one of those "kid-safe" websites where you can't post anything mean or argumentative. It is totally wrong to appease people who don't share our freedom of speech values with their own forum.

So the issue remains... The two forums are on the exact same topic, when are they going to be merged or one gotten rid of?

Otherwise the admins should admit that they are into appeasement rather than logical administration and let any forum on here be split according to their own whims and fancies without any regard for logic.

-FF

Invisibleshroomydan
exshroomerite
 User Gallery

#5910415 - 07/28/06 10:34 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Don't worry f_g, you would never be invited to a scientific conference, nor would you be welcome at a philosophical conference. I have a degree in philosophy; I rarely descend into the philosophy forum here, because I find nothing of substance there, nor do find students willing to learn. If you would actually educate yourself, you would find there are many schools of thought more intriguing than your juvenile skepticism. But instead of learning anything, you would rather cram your ignorance down the throats of others so that you can imagine to yourself that you are smart. You are not fooling anybody who matters. Regrettably, due to people like you, the philosophy forum has become irrelevant.

Invisibleshroomydan
exshroomerite
 User Gallery

#5910434 - 07/28/06 10:42 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

There was a small core of ignorant bullies who were censoring free speech by derailing every thread into a debate about the validity of skepticism. In any university class room they would have been asked to leave, but because the shroomery is so tolerant, a forum was created to where their attention seeking, thread derailing tactics were not allowed.

If a small group of folks insist on constantly screaming (free speech), nobody else can talk quietly (free speech).

InvisibleVeritas
 User Gallery
    #5911580 - 07/29/06 10:19 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

MR&P established October 2005

Threads in the new forum: 618

Wow...good thing that free speech has been released from the oppressive grip of the skeptics.  :rolleyes:

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

#5912768 - 07/29/06 06:12 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

fastfred said:
So what I'm getting from this is that the forum was split because of moderator problems.

No, it was created because a portion of the participants on this website wished to express certain kinds of thought, in a certain manner, and were not able to do so in S&P without receiving feedback that they were not interested in. I see little difference in this split than the distinction between Mushroom Cultivation and Advanced Mushroom Cultivation.

Quote:

Users bitched, as they tend to do, and some mod wanted to shut down free discussion and have a forum where everyone had to be nice to each other like in some kind of Orwellian nightmare.

Not really. Moderators simply sensed a demand for a specific type of forum, and, in order to provide a service to the site's users, and resolve tensions that resulted from differences in opinions on how the one forum was to be used, they created a new forum.

Quote:

So the mod bitched that they needed another form on the same topic where they would be free to enforce a "niceness" rule and the admins went along with it.

Not as far as I can recall.

Quote:

That's a sad sad reason to have two forums on the same subject.

That's the thing, they are not the same subject. Certain topics are expessed much more in one forum as comapred to the other. It isn't as though both forums discuss the exact same thing, but one makes people not argue. The topics are different, and thus, the manner in which one is to discuss the topics are different.

The main distinction is that, in P&S, if one proposes an idea that is not based upon anything but personal experience, but concerns the nature of a consensual reality (say, for example, I had this experience on mushrooms, so I know the world is going to transform on 2012, or something along those lines), the participants in P&S will not generally accept the conclusion drawn from their personal experience as having a basis in reality. Perhaps, in MRP, it is simply assumed that personal experience or opinion is valid. :shrug:

Quote:

I would suggest that the shroomery is a site dedicated to freethinking and opposed to censorship and authoritarianism.

You can suggest that The Shroomery is whatever it is, but what determines what The Shroomery is, is the users of The Shroomery. A certain group of individuals requested a seperate forum, and the administration accomodated them. It isn't as though some fascist mod inflicted a forum on the users of this website. :smirk: I do believe that the matter was put to a poll, and a majority wanted to try a new forum out. The rest is history. :wink:

Quote:

If people can't deal with that then they need to go to one of those "kid-safe" websites where you can't post anything mean or argumentative.  It is totally wrong to appease people who don't share our freedom of speech values with their own forum.

This isn't about freedom of speech values, or not posting anything mean or argumentative. Some people simply wanted to express themselves in an imaginative, positive manner and have others offer constructive feedback. An "imagine the possibilities" type of deal, perhaps. I participated in S&P a good long while before the split, during the split, and in P&S after the split, and I feel that I have a reasonable understanding of the events.

Quote:

So the issue remains...  The two forums are on the exact same topic, when are they going to be merged or one gotten rid of?

They aren't going to be merged, nor will we rid ourselves of one, as far as I can forecast. MRP might have slower traffic, but it accomodates a different need. Merging it with P&S or simply discarding it will both have the exact same effect - conflict in S&P. As far as I know, everyone involved in either/both forums are content with the different forums.

Quote:

Otherwise the admins should admit that they are into appeasement rather than logical administration and let any forum on here be split according to their own whims and fancies without any regard for logic.

That, quite simply, is not how it happened. The split was proposed after a consenus was reached amongst administration, moderators, and many users. It was then put to a multiple option poll, and was stated that, if the majority of users do wish to split the forum, then there would be a 90 day trial period to determine if it would work and etc. etc. etc.

55% of the voters decided to split the forum. The second highest voted option was to keep one forum but to create "softer" rules (thank god that didn't happen), at 18%. Apparently, no whim or fancy was involved in the split, and the process was carried out in a logical manner.

I'm not sure what you are drawing your conclusions from. Would you care to read the sixteen page post on splitting the forum?  click here.

Active, engaged participants in S&P expressed their opinions on the matter, and that is exactly how the exact details of the split came to be. Read through and see it happen as it happened. More meaning and information could be derived from a greater understanding of the situations that brought forth this post, of course, and of the posters who expressed their opinions, but I guess you would have needed to actually be involved in the forum and the split to know all of that stuff. :lol:

I read through my responses in the thread, and, at the time, I wasn't too eager to split the forum. My main objection to doing so was that the amount of traffic S&P had wasn't enough to justify splitting the forum further, and also that, for the most part, the forum ran well enough as it was. I also acknowledged that it might prove to be better for everyone, just that I wasn't sure there was much of a reason to split. And guess what? My voice wasn't in the majority, and it happened anyways. :lol:

I still agree with my original statements, as well (for the most part), but it is a bonus to be able to say, hey dude, this is what this forum is, we are encouraged to rip each others' ideas to shreds if we feel there is a reason to, so don't be such a fucking whiny bitch or get the fuck out. It is refreshing to not have to deal with that kind of stuff. :grin:

--------------------
I wouldn't fear
Like being here

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

#5912891 - 07/29/06 07:06 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

shroomydan said:
Don't worry f_g, you would never be invited to a scientific conference, nor would you be welcome at a philosophical conference.

I appreciate your conclusion, but realize that it is not actually reflective of reality, as you do not know f_g. I doubt that I would be invited to a scientific conference, as I am not someone who maintains any sort of role in the scientific community. I would imagine that I would be welcome at a philosophical conference if the circumstances positioned me at a philosophical conference, and that I would be welcome at a scientific conference as well, if I happened to become present at one.

And I know me more than you know me, so suck on that for awhile. :tongue:

Quote:

I have a degree in philosophy; I rarely descend into the philosophy forum here, because I find nothing of substance there, nor do find students willing to learn.

Superb. Perhaps, from your advanced perspective on philosophy, you have transcended the likes of us, who engage in discussion at ground zero, with no formal education. The fact that you do not find substance in P&S does not negate any philosophical substance in P&S, so do not feel as though your authoritative perspective on philosophy is superior to those who do not strictly adhere to a preconceived notion of philosophy.

Coincidentally, the one time that you did recently descend into P&S and contribute in a constructive manner, it was much appreciated, and I personally felt as though I learned something. Maybe people do not wish to learn your lessons when you feel as though you must condescend to others and maintain a superiority complex? :shrug:

Quote:

If you would actually educate yourself, you would find there are many schools of thought more intriguing than your juvenile skepticism.

I educate myself every day, as a natural result of my continous interaction with reality. Reality presents itself in the moment, and I perceive and observe it. I feel no need, at the time, to formally specialize in a specific education, as my life situation does not require it or provide the oppurtunity to do so.

Also, I do not know of this juvenile skeptisicm that you speak of. :confused: Is a juvenile skeptic one this still developing the ability to question everything? :lol: If it is a choice between questioning and examining the nature of reality, based upon what reality has presented to us to consider, and blindly having faith in unquestionable certainties, then I'd rather be a juvenile skeptic. :lol:

Quote:

But instead of learning anything, you would rather cram your ignorance down the throats of others so that you can imagine to yourself that you are smart.

Honestly, I don't think you even know what you are talking about. It is interesting that you have been provided with enough information concerning my mind to determine my intentions in behaving the way that I do on these forums... perhaps you read minds? This is the only way that I know of by which you could know what I learn and what I do not learn, what I know and what I do not know, and what I intend and what I do not intend.

Quote:

You are not fooling anybody who matters. Regrettably, due to people like you, the philosophy forum has become irrelevant.

What concern is the state of the Philosophy forum to someone who is too advanced in philosophical matters to contribute? Perhaps it is not relevant to someone like you because you do not invest time in the forum? Honestly, I do not concern myself with what conclusions others draw about myself as a person, because I am not here to present myself as a person, to pass off an impression of my identity. I am actually interested in discussing ideas and exchanging points of view on the topics presented in the forum, which is why I actually do so. :smirk:

--------------------
I wouldn't fear
Like being here

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

#5912916 - 07/29/06 07:12 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

shroomydan said:
There was a small core of ignorant bullies who were censoring free speech by derailing every thread into a debate about the validity of skepticism.

I apologize, but, for some reason or another, I simply cannot accept your conclusion on the matter as true without questioning exactly what you base it on. Perhaps you can present for our consideration a few examples of threads before the split in which this behavior was exhibited?

I realize that I should simply trust your judgement, but it seems as though questioning it is the only way in which I can learn for my own, the only way I can understand how the conclusion was formed. I am actually interested in learning and growing, which is why I ask.

Perfect example of juvenile skepticism, eh? :rolleyes:

:lol:

--------------------
I wouldn't fear
Like being here

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order