Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineBMArts
Stranger
Re: What Get's You The Most Stoned? [Re: TheFakeSunRa]
    #5912180 - 07/29/06 02:09 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

how about eating a bunch of cookies/brownies?
It takes a while till you get high, but just imagine how much you could eat before even starting to feel the effects.. know what I mean?

--------------------
Everything I post on this board is pure fiction. Nothing in the post above is real. It is all made up...

May the source be with GNU

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMushroomCrazed
Mushroom Muncher
Re: What Get's You The Most Stoned? [Re: BMArts]
    #5912228 - 07/29/06 02:30 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Definatly the vapourizer gets you the most stoned and then after that i think it has to do with preferance and i like the glas pipe:D:D

OfflineShrm420
Stranger
Re: What Get's You The Most Stoned? [Re: unseenat17]
    #5912406 - 07/29/06 03:35 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

unseenat17 said:
bro, not an option on that small list comes close.  You need to add more options.  But IMO, a few good one gallon gravs will get me where i wanna go :smile:

I prefer the 5 gallon jug bathtub combo for GB's but normally I like my joints.  No fuss, no getting ashie hits.  Its just nice.

OfflineDyeGreen
Super Stud
Re: What Get's You The Most Stoned? [Re: MushroomCrazed]
    #5912514 - 07/29/06 04:25 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

sticky check the PM's :smile:

OfflineWeeded420
All Grown Up
 User Gallery
Loc: Colorado
Re: What Get's You The Most Stoned? [Re: DyeGreen]
    #5912525 - 07/29/06 04:30 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

blunts!!!....preferably Dutch Masters...mini cognacs!

OfflineGirlNinja
Goddess of Love
Female

Loc: The Dirty South
Re: What Get's You The Most Stoned? [Re: Mike_yy]
    #5914430 - 07/30/06 08:42 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

mikeyyork said:
Hotknives:

You need a glass milk bottle or something similar. Once you have that you need to drop something heavy into it, if you do it right the bottom should pop right off.

Then you take 2 knives and heat the tips up on a gas cooker/fire till they're red hot.

Have about a half/quater of a joints worth of pot or kif ready, when the knives are red hot lay the hot tip of one of the knives onto the dope you have laid out on the sideboard. The dope will stick to it then you turn the knife round and place the other hot knife on top of it sandwedging the dope between the two hot ends
( you would want somebody else to do all that for you since you need your hands free to hold the bottle )

As soon as the dope sticks to the knife it'll start smoking like fuck, all you do then is have that person hold the knives under the bottomless bottle, and then you breath in the smoke.
In through the mouth, out through the nose till it stops smoking.

Before it's finished you'll be drooling everywhere and feeling like you going to pass out.

ah

ghetto vaporization . . . nice

--------------------
Thanks,
Dani

"How much suffering and fear, and
How many harmful things are in existence?
If all arises from clinging to the "I",
What should I do with this great demon?"

OfflinepH_
Voyager
 User Gallery

Loc: New England
Re: What Get's You The Most Stoned? [Re: GirlNinja]
    #5914501 - 07/30/06 09:24 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

bong gets me riiiiiiiipped

InvisibleTODAY
Battletoad
Male

Loc: Metropolis City, USA
Re: What Get's You The Most Stoned? [Re: pokalot]
    #5914527 - 07/30/06 09:45 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

I'd say, more weed gets you more fucked up. I think the method of intake is less important than the amount smoked. I voted for bong though, pretty much because you get a bigger volume of smoke in your lungs...so you have the opportunity to get more stoned than if you had less smoke in your lungs. But then you have to think if you have an assload of smoke in your lungs that more of the THC is being wasted by not absorbing into your lungs. If you took a bunch of smaller hits you might actually get more bang for your buck if you think of it that way.

--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

Offlinecapliberty
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: What Get's You The Most Stoned? [Re: TODAY]
    #5914585 - 07/30/06 10:24 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

I like changing the actual stuff that your hitting, suchas hitting pure organic hash, verus regular bud, to get the high impact hits with the most efficeny,

because blunts, bowls, bongs are all good, and even vaps, but you still need to improve the concentrate of THC to make any real difference,

Offlinecoda
Banjo Goiter
Male

Re: What Get's You The Most Stoned? [Re: capliberty]
    #5914847 - 07/30/06 12:30 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

If i owned one it would be the volcano, out of all the methods ive tried that one got me the highest using the least amount of herb.

However, since i dont own one, it has to be the 22 inch glass steamroller i own. Not only is it a great show and conversation piece it uses a 1/3 less weed then my bong cap and hits me 10x harder then my 2ft bong ever did.

--------------------
To get really high is to forget yourself. And to forget yourself is to see everything else. And to see everything else is to become an understanding molecule in evolution, a conscious tool of the universe. And I think every human being should be a conscious tool of the universe. . . .

-JG

i really am glad you came back to us instead of taking the other path. *hug*

-A_S (RIP your final words to me will never be forgotten)

Don't fuck with the laughing jesus.

InvisibleMike_yy
Male User Gallery

Re: What Get's You The Most Stoned? [Re: coda]
    #5914897 - 07/30/06 12:53 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

I just realized that what you call a gravity bong, we call buckets.

Has anybody ever tried a mix before, when i was younger with my group of mates these are what we did almost every night.

Partly because there was afew of us and we had to make what little dope we had go around us all, and partly because it's a very sociable thing.

Basics are that you scorch a cigarette with a lighter until the tobacco inside becomes bone dry.
Then you empty the cig into a bowl and crumble it with your fingers till it turns to dust.
Then you take half an eighth, bite it into bits then burn the bits on a pin and crumble them into the tobacco.
What you end up with is a powdery mix.

This stuff smoked on a gravity bong makes your dope go ALOT further and it gives you a completely different high.
It takes about 3 hits before you really feel the effects then it hits you suddenly.
You start off feeling very stimulated, the more you take the heavier the knock gets. Eventually you'll all fall asleep.

It used to be nice having us all preparing this mix together, then all of us sitting around the bucket taking our tops.

Def worth a try if your low on dope, or you just want to try something different.

InvisibleGr33nTree73
 User Gallery

Loc: 585/843
    #5915440 - 07/30/06 04:07 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

a wore in bowl or spoon :rasta:

--------------------

InvisibleOmnicracker
Crusted Trolltivator

Loc: Wal-Merica
Re: What Get's You The Most Stoned? [Re: Gr33nTree73]
    #5915619 - 07/30/06 04:58 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

EATING IT!!! definately! hands down.

but. its different, i consider it closer to shroomin than to being stoned. but a hundred times more thrown than any smoke.

--------------------

xxx..Learn Something..xxx

Offlineunseenat17
Midnight Toker
Male

Re: What Get's You The Most Stoned? [Re: Omnicracker]
    #5923800 - 08/01/06 11:39 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

yeah...eating a given amount of weed is supposed to give you 3x the effects of smoking it. If you are to eat it...you have to eat something fatty or alcoholic for your stomach to digest it properly. I have this great cookbook that goes into the subject scientifically, and gives really great recipes and differnent methods for doin so. My favorite is Creme de gras. You take two oz of some good shit, soak it in a pure grain alcohol (grey goose for me) for a week, strain it, pour in fresh alcohol with the weed and soak it for another week, strain and add with other strainings, then do it one more time. Bottle, let sit for a week or so, and syphon (?sp) the alcohol out, leaving all the sediments behind...then bottle it again, and put it in a heat bath for a lil bit and add honey to sweeten it. It IS BOMB...consuming THC with alcohol only takes it 15 minutes to get high rather than an hour with fats (such as brownies)...you guys shud try it!

--------------------

-=Be a part of the movement=-
http://www.norml.org/
-=Support the free spore rings=-
Canada www.fsrcanada.com
Europe http://www.fsre.nl/

Offlinestrange_mind
miles in the sky
Male User Gallery

Loc: melb, aus
    #5924149 - 08/02/06 01:21 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

bongs

--------------------

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

Re: What Get's You The Most Stoned? [Re: strange_mind]
    #5924304 - 08/02/06 02:55 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Smoke a pipe and get stoned. Mj smoke gets you stoned. There is not a best way to smoke the stuff....
Pipes work very well if you put out the roach.........

I couldnt care less because all the methods work. I just like a clean glass pipe and some good weed.

People like to act like a method is better or worse. It just depends on how you like to smoke weed. Id feel like an idiot if I put a bunch of skunk into a stupid and huge bong. Id rather get all that tar-lke shit in my lungs via a pipe. In smaller incraments.

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
You moron. Material is material is material.  No 'thing' fixes any situation.  If anything were so simple we would be living in a much better world.[/quote] <-----the dumbest thing I have ever read in my life.
Thanks shroomery.

OfflineCelaeno
Stranger
    #5924459 - 08/02/06 05:30 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

unseenat17 said:
yeah...eating a given amount of weed is supposed to give you 3x the effects of smoking it. If you are to eat it...you have to eat something fatty or alcoholic for your stomach to digest it properly. I have this great cookbook that goes into the subject scientifically, and gives really great recipes and differnent methods for doin so. My favorite is Creme de gras. You take two oz of some good shit, soak it in a pure grain alcohol (grey goose for me) for a week, strain it, pour in fresh alcohol with the weed and soak it for another week, strain and add with other strainings, then do it one more time. Bottle, let sit for a week or so, and syphon (?sp) the alcohol out, leaving all the sediments behind...then bottle it again, and put it in a heat bath for a lil bit and add honey to sweeten it. It IS BOMB...consuming THC with alcohol only takes it 15 minutes to get high rather than an hour with fats (such as brownies)...you guys shud try it!

Yup, eating it gets you the most high by FAR. It's really trippy and feels really different from smoking it. Its also quite interesting that the duration of the high is much much longer

Offlineevolprim
human
Male User Gallery

#5925500 - 08/02/06 01:55 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

vaporizer

InvisibleStickyWater
Stranger
Re: What Get's You The Most Stoned? [Re: yageman]
    #5925655 - 08/02/06 02:37 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

yageman said:
Smoke a pipe and get stoned.  Mj smoke gets you stoned.  There is not a best way to smoke the stuff....
Pipes work very well if you put out the roach.........

I couldnt care less because all the methods work.  I just like a clean glass pipe and some good weed. 

People like to act like a method is better or worse.  It just depends on how you like to smoke weed.  Id feel like an idiot if I put a bunch of skunk into a stupid and huge bong.  Id rather get all that tar-lke shit in my lungs via a pipe.  In smaller incraments.

True, all MJ smoke gets you stoned, but certain methods are more effective than others. The bong (or anything with a large chamber) will put more smoke in your lungs in a shorter amount of time allowing your lungs to absorb a greater amount of THC in a shorter period of time, hitting you faster/harder.

I seem to remember reading that there are active cannibanoids that are destroyed during combustion which can be released with a vaporizer, so that right there would put the vaporizer on top of all inhaled methods (the lack of lung damage is nice to, keep in mind though I could be wrong on the cannibanoid thing, I'd advise looking into it yourself). A joint has a burning cherry and as its pulled hot air gets drawn back through the joint, no doubt this also causes some vaporization, if the active cannibanoid thing is true then again, this would explain why I always enjoy joints more than pipes/bongs and seem to get a more enjoyable high out of them. It's not always as simple as it seems, but yes, it all gets you stonned...

If you really wanna have fun make a THC/alcohol solution and inject that shit directly into your veins!  :drag:

Offlineunseenat17
Midnight Toker
Male

Re: What Get's You The Most Stoned? [Re: Celaeno]
    #5925783 - 08/02/06 03:15 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Celaeno said:
Yup, eating it gets you the most high by FAR. It's really trippy and feels really different from smoking it. Its also quite interesting that the duration of the high is much much longer

to right you are...sometimes i can be high for up to 8 hrs when ingesting it...its amazing!

--------------------

-=Be a part of the movement=-
http://www.norml.org/
-=Support the free spore rings=-
Canada www.fsrcanada.com
Europe http://www.fsre.nl/

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale