Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSekushiPirate
DurkaDurka
Female
Loc: Honolulu, HI
My two rather insane LSD trips
    #5902020 - 07/26/06 02:10 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

First of all I'm going to give nicknames for the friends and people who were a part of the first acid party I went to and my first acid trip. I'll call them by the first letter of their names.

I was going to participate in an acid party my friends were having at R's underdeveloped house. W supplied the LSD, sodas, and pizza(what an awesome guy). There were 6 of us, at least to begin with..and we had mattress's, blankets and pillows on the floor so we could sleep over and a huge LCD TV with xbox for visuals while listening to music. We all gathered starting from around 6:30-8:00PM on a Saturday night. It was a full moon and also Chinese New Year January 29th 2006.

We all took our hits in sugar cubes and waited for the effects. This was W's 4th time and R's 2nd time. This of course was my first but I wasn't nervous much. Two other people who I had meet just that night were B and the other I nicknamed Asshole considering that he pretty much was one and my other friend J joined, this was there first time as well. While we were waiting for the affects to take place we all sat on the couch and watched Edward Scissor Hands which is one of my most favorite movies. Unfortunately the affects toke place at the ending of the movie so I didn't get to enjoy the colors and such. We turned on some music and started watching the visuals. I was the first to feel the affects, it took only around 30 minutes and it took everyone else close to an hour. I started giggling like a maniac and my heart was racing. Everyone else was pretty silent and just starring at the TV. R kept staring at his hands and saying how amazing our hands are. I was tripping everyone out because I was making too much noises and I kept touching everyones face/hair/skin over and over and saying how smooth it was.

So everyone is basically tripping except it seems B wasn't tripping at all until hours later he started feeling it and he isolated himself from everyone most of the time. I think I went through 2 packs of cigarettes throughout the night aside from the already 1 1/2 packs I smoked earlier that day. I had to go outside many times to calm down and at one point I was going towards the glass sliding door and R came up to me saying what's wrong? are you okay? where are you going? I felt like he was asking me a million questions almost interrogating me and I flipped out and scrunched up in the corner of the door and covered my ears and face and was almost screaming "Go away!" and making weird sobbing noises. I had such a hard time controlling myself and I couldn't stare at the TV for very long because I would start wigging out and making weird screaming/sobbing/giggling noises that were tripping myself out.

So the night seems to be going on forever and Asshole was tripping out really bad. He was standing outside and I was watching him through the glass door and he had his hood on and everything starring right back at me with the most evil eyes I could ever imagine. I thougt he wanted to kill me and I asked R and W what was wrong with him and they said that he has a phobia of full moons and thought the moon was bleeding. I thought it was ridiculous but I was also a little freaked out by it.

Then my friend J starts tripping out the worse. His hair was completely unkempt and he had a horizontal striped shirt which looked like it was rippling like water. He was tripping out so bad that he left the house and as best as we tried to stop him he went and disappeared for 2 hours. Apparently he had walked home which was close by and came back 2 hours later with a different shirt on and he sat in the corner of the room for the rest of the night. I found out later that he said he doesn't remember going home but he thought he was walking through a forest, he mistakened the hose for a snake, a car as a giant tiger that apparently attacked him and he heard babies crying and an old woman with no body motioning for him to go to her. He also said he remembers looking in a mirror and seeing his face warp. He told me the reason he left the house was because the TV kept turning from a rectangle shape to a circle and the colors were melting off the screen.

The night continues with insanity mostly coming from my own mind. Then everything goes from close to intolerable to intolerable. A bunch of acquaintances show up with beers and snacks. This really pissed off R because this was an acid party only, nothing else, no beer, nothing. These people invite themselves in and this one guy who I'll call John was the worst. He's a major attention seeker and tried to get all eyes on him. He tried to change our music which pissed us all off more than anything and was extremely rude.

So back to the Asshole who has the moon phobia..I found out later on that he went inside and ate some bbq'd chicken that someone brought. The chicken was still on the wooden bbq sticks and he ate ALL of it, the chicken AND the bbq sticks. That guy scared me the most of anyone mostly because I just met him.

Eventually everything was calming down and we all finally went to sleep. The thing that sucked the most is I had to go to work the next day by 12:30PM and I didn't fall asleep til 4AM but I made it through work without any weird looks. Overall the experience was great. Crazy..but great. I've taken up too much space in this first report so I'll post my second LSD trip right after this. I hope you all enjoyed reading my experience and I appreciate you all taking the time to do so. Have a safe trip guys :wink:

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSekushiPirate
DurkaDurka
Female
My second LSD trip [Re: SekushiPirate]
    #5902058 - 07/26/06 02:33 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

This is my second LSD experience...

My good friend W supplied the LSD again and we had a second LSD party this time it was held on W's property instead of R's undeveloped house. I was the first to get to W's house and this time his girlfriend was joining us which was great. This time only 4 of us were tripping..Me, W, R, and W's GF. After I got there W's GF arrived and we talked and waited, we were extremely excited. W arrived about 10-15 minutes later with again pizza and soda, such an awesome guy, really.

So we put the sodas on ice along with the LSD in a cooler and start packing things up and dressing up for night as it gets fairly cold up there since we were partly up the side of the mountain. We packed the cooler, pizza, container of gasoline for the fire, blankets and pillows and lawn chairs into W's blazer. We all got in and drove around and up to an open area a little bit above his house in the coffee fields where W's held over 30 parties and bonfires. When we got there we set everything up and piled a bunch of wood and other crazy random shit onto the pit and poured gasoline over it and W's GF lit the fire which practically exploded, a little frightening but awesome as hell.

Once we got all our shit set up we waited a bit and sipped on some soda while watching the fire burn.

Finally R shows up and the sun is almost set. He arrives in his huge ass white truck with his buddy B who tripped with us last time but this time he passed and drank some beers imagining that he was at the beach with a bunch of beautiful women. Classic. So we all get down to business, we all take our LSD sugar cubes and eat pizza while we wait for it. Just as last time I was the first to feel it..only this time I hardly felt any of it. I didn't feel crazy, insane, nothing I practically felt nothing but a little giddy. After waiting for maybe 1 1/2 to 2 hours I approached W who was having an awesome trip along with everyone else. It seemed I was the only one not feeling much of anything so I ask him if I could pay to have another hit. Apparently R wasn't feeling all that much so he wanted to take another as well but he ended up taking only half a hit more. Everyone was a little worried about me taking another hit as I would be on 2 hits of acid on only my second time but they let me anyway..this is when things turned upside down..

From this point on my night was fairly hard to remember but these are the things I do remember..

As my second hit peaked I tried extremely hard not to go completely insane. I was sitting down on the lawn chair with my hands gripping at my hair starring at my friends laugh and dance around. I swear if anyone talked to me within those few minutes I would've lost my mind completely. I was trying so hard to calm down, I would start crying, laughing but mostly sobbing and screaming extremely loud. Oh..I failed to mention that at both acid parties, W brought Where's Waldo books with him..I swear to god I'll never see a Where's Waldo book the same way again. At the first party I couldn't find Waldo not even ONCE the whole night looking through it from time to time, not even my friends could find him. Continuing on...

I couldn't sit there any longer so I decided to lay down in the back of the blazer that was opened up in the back with blankets laid down with pillows. I went back there and curled up. I started crying, not sobbing, only streaming tears down my face for what seemed like forever. I was starring at a valentines lei hanging on the rear view mirror, It had metal hearts all over it and with the reflection of the fire it looked like the lei was ON fire. So I laid there crying watching the burning of a lei and felt that I wanted to just let everything in life go and die. My friends got worried about me and kept asking if I was okay and I told them I was fine.

I finally decided to stop my pointless crying and get out of the blazer and sit back down in front of the fire. The fire was incredible, we did so many things with that fire, it was the main attraction. At one point the coffee plants behind the fire looked as though they were right in front of me, I wanted to touch them but I knew they weren't that close. Also there was a lot of darkness around us. There was a forest area with huge over towering trees in the distance behind us and what I find a little creepy now is that the whole time I was tripping I felt that the forest was calling to me but not in a good way. I thought demons were in there, I thought Satan was calling for me and I'm not a religious person I'm agnostic but agnostic or not..if you think the devil is calling for you while you're on 2 hits of acid, you believe it. What scares me is that I wanted to go in that forest so bad but when looking at it in daylight if I went in there, it's so overgrown that I would've either gotten seriously hurt, lost or so scared that I would've gone completely insane seeing as I probably would have easily imagined the leaves as hands.

So the night goes on and it seems to go on for an eternity. Now take in mind that I am an extremely angry person, no I don't explode on people, not like that but I have a lot of anger and hate stuffed down inside my own mind. I find out later on in the night that 2 hits of acid should never be given to a person such as me and you'll all find out why.

In the area we were at happened to have a huge spread out (yet somewhat deep at certain points) pile of coffee cherry pits. It was all mush but not wet. We all decided to try to walk on it. It was completely unstable but nothing bad could happen to us since it was on top of solid ground. The bad thing about it was what the acid made me believe..I thought centipedes were coming out and crawling up my legs but most of the time I thought that I was sinking into it, I felt like it was trying to consume me and drag me into hell. I felt like I was walking on dead bodies, everything horrible imagined so I got off of it as fast as I could.

Later on in the night is when things got worse. I always carry weapons on me, knives, chain whips, blunt metal objects, etc. R's buddy B hid my knife from me earlier in the night because he didn't think it was a good idea that I know where it was since I was on acid. He was just trying to be safe and look out for all of us which I really REALLY appreciated. The bad thing is that I decided to look for it and found it hidden in W's blazer. I don't know how I found it but I did and I decided to take it and sit down. This is when things could've gone bad..

I opened up my knife which is laser cut, dropping paper on it cuts it straight in half. I was starring at it for probably an hour in the moonlight. It sparkled and I thought it was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. I wish what I'm about to explain next was fictional..

At this point I was so completely out of my mind that it seemed everything in life was clear. I was examining my life, the world, everything. I felt that I came to peace with everything within myself and my life in this world. But then all of a sudden for some fucked up reason I imagined that all my friends around me were bags of blood like the kine you see for blood transfusions. It sounds funny to me now of course but that's exactly what I imagined my friends to be. And here comes the fucked up part of it all. I wanted to kill them, the friends that I LOVE for some reason I wanted dead. I thought that maybe they really were just full of blood, that if I slashed at them, blood would spray out everywhere and they would deflate. This is what I get for watching horror movies so much maybe, I don't know exactly what would cause me to want to kill my friends so badly but I was out of my mind.

It took everything in me NOT to attack my friends, I kept telling myself that I love them. I kept trying to stop myself from thinking of any of this. So instead of killing them, all of a sudden I wanted to kill myself. I felt invincible, that I could stab myself a thousand times and live and not feel a thing. Eventually I ended up cutting up the top of my left hand. All it took was running the blade of my knife across the top of my hand with no pressure. I watched the blood spots form and started licking the blood off. I did this for something around 30 minutes but I'm not really sure since time seemed so distorted. And I'm not a cutter so this shit was random. For 30 minutes I would cut my hand and lick the blood off. My friend R left by this time and W and his GF were in the back of the blazer laying down so no one noticed what I was doing. And the weird thing is that I couldn't feel the knife cutting my skin, I didn't feel any pain. I have a really high pain tolerance but regardless I didn't feel anything.

After the bleeding stopped I was starting to come down and it was about 4 in the morning. The fire was almost dead and this is when things could've gotten dangerous. We wanted more fire but we had nothing left to burn so me and W decided to start lighting the ground on fire with gasoline with lit napkins or my cigarette. We spent maybe 10 minutes doing this til W thought it would be awesome to set his blazer on fire. I thought it was an awesome idea too but W's GF snapped us back into reality for a second and made it clear that it was obviously not a good idea...Obviously. Coming down was the best feeling, I felt incredibly happy and satisfied with life. After using up a lot of the gasoline we all finally went to sleep in the back of the blazer, it was daylight by then.

So that's my second acid trip..while it's hard for me to talk about this one since it disturbs me I want to let it all out as I never regret the things I do, these are my experiences. Thanks for reading guys and have an awesome trip :smile:

--------------------

Invisiblekake
The answer to1984 is 1776.
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The 66th harmonic
Re: My second LSD trip [Re: SekushiPirate]
    #5902088 - 07/26/06 02:51 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

nice read.  there is an important lesson in set and setting here i think.  and also to only dose yourself with as much as you can handle :smile:  i think the inexperienced trippers usually go thru all that hell and back stuff on higher doses, you have to remember that anything you feel (emotions) and think of is going to be magnified intensely on LSD, so I would suggest working on controlling your mind in sober states with the realization that your subconscious is constantly trying to feed you information and once it takes a dark turn it can seem hard to find your way out (its not though)

perhaps meditation might ease some of your anger issues.  hope any future experiences are better for ya :wink:

--------------------
The answer to 1984 is 1776.

OfflineSekushiPirate
DurkaDurka
Female
Re: My second LSD trip [Re: kake]
    #5902123 - 07/26/06 03:00 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Thanks for your response Kake, a lesson WELL learned indeed. I have always wanted to get into meditation. I have a lot of issues that I need to come to grips with and take care of most definitely. The best thing I've found so far that helps clear my mind is smoking marijuana. I got my medical marijuana license this year for my chronic back pain and horrible insomnia. But when I find that I'm getting overly angry over something very small I smoke to help calm my nerves and think properly. But I don't like to find ways out or ways to avoid my problems. I like to face them, the hard part is figuring out where to start. I really appreciate your advice, thanks again :smile:

Self Edit: I failed to mention that throughout the whole night on the second acid party It felt like my ears were bleeding and that my brain turned into liquid. Definately not the best feeling in the world.

--------------------

Edited by SekushiPirate (07/26/06 03:05 PM)

InvisibleFunkyLoFi
Existing

#5902157 - 07/26/06 03:13 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

First, I want to say that your trip reports are well written and easy to read. :thumbup:

Now...Based on what I just read, it seems to me that you may not be the best candidate for psychedelic use.  Based on your stories and thoughts of hurting, even killing, your friends or yourself is very scary and should be taken serious. Psychedelics have a way of making you feel no pain, but that doesn't mean you should cut or try hurting yourself in anyway. Also, you by no means need gasoline to start a fire.  Just use a few pieces of crumpled up newspaper under your wood.  Using flammable materials in an altered state is very dangerous...especially when you try to light your car on fire! Cars can explode! And why do you feel the need to always carry a weapon?

It sounds to me that you may have some personal issues your should work out before you try psychedelics again.  I wish you the best of luck and hope that you will hang around the shroomery for a while.  There is alot you could learn here.

--------------------
All the people you knew were the actors

OfflineSekushiPirate
DurkaDurka
Female
Re: My second LSD trip [Re: FunkyLoFi]
    #5902326 - 07/26/06 04:25 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Hehe thanks for your response and advice LoFiFunk. Oh I definately know how to start a fire. I agree gasoline is definately not a good way to start a fire for an acid trip and was never my idea nor would it ever be and the next time..actually there won't be a next time since I most likely will never do acid again, i've had quite enough out of it already. But I go camping very often, I should, I live on an island :laugh: I never use gasoline to make a fire, infact that's the first time i've seen in person someone using gasoline to make a fire. But if I could give any advice to someone taking acid, i'll definately take note to mention that gasoline to make a fire is really not a good idea for an acid party :smile:

The thing about carrying weapons..I used to take kung fu and learned to use the chain whip so I always carry it with me just incase I need to defend myself in the night. A chain whip in my opinion and a few others could be considered as dangerous as a gun if handled improperly. Hawaii is huge when it comes to Iceheads and I never feel safe at night. Carrying a knife on me is very important, not only for safety but it comes in very good use. I find that I need to use my knife almost every day. It's a tool and a weapon. The knife definately needs to be treated with a lot of respect and I always do but man...I know for sure that if I ever do acid again which I doubt or when I try shrooms of which I will definately do, I will NOT have my knife or any weapon on me. I know physically I can defend myself and i'll be fine without my precious weapons for just one day :smile:

Thanks again for your input and have an awesome day!  :cool:

--------------------

OfflineMauiGanjaMonster
Herbal Pleasures
Male

Loc: 4 acre pot field
    #5904026 - 07/27/06 12:37 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Interesting trip,And that could have turned out very bad if you did end up trying to stab one of your friends glad you snapped out of it :wink:

--------------------
Trodding through creation in a irie meditation.

As they walk through my garden and steal my fruit, damn devils in a three piece suit.

yeah they walk through my garden and eat my fruit damn puppets, the boys in blue.

OfflineMauiGanjaMonster
Herbal Pleasures
Male

Loc: 4 acre pot field
Re: My second LSD trip [Re: MauiGanjaMonster]
    #5904036 - 07/27/06 12:42 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

(Hawaii is huge when it comes to Iceheads )

True that we have a huge crystal meth epidemic

--------------------
Trodding through creation in a irie meditation.

As they walk through my garden and steal my fruit, damn devils in a three piece suit.

yeah they walk through my garden and eat my fruit damn puppets, the boys in blue.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom