Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSun_Dog
Stranger
Loc: Naniamo B.C Canada
Do the Dung Brothers ship to B.C. Canada
    #586891 - 03/23/02 12:42 AM (22 years, 30 days ago)

Well I guess I broke my cherry. One other qestion if you folks don`t mine. No one can say that DB does not make a very fine product and they make the whole procces all most painless, and when you figure you don`t need air pumps and sub heaters and such, the price does not look to bad. Even with the 50% Canadian hit. But with other product costing a 5th of that and spores being fairly inexpensive could you not just buy more rye and spores and a shit load (is that a pun?) of the cheaper product. If DB grows 25% more shroomys but you can plant twice to three times as much with the other product would you not be farther a head?.
I will probobly go with the DB system because I am a newbee to this form of crop and need all the help I can get. Plus you just have to look at their photo`s to see the stuff is out standing. http://www.thehawkseye.com/dbkits/dbkits.html
Thank you to all the dung heads out there. Oh ya I almost forgot, do they ship to B.C Canada, ay?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleRyche HawkV
A Messenger
Male User Gallery

Re: Do the Dung Brothers ship to B.C. Canada [Re: Sun_Dog]
    #590292 - 03/26/02 06:27 PM (22 years, 26 days ago)

Hello Sun_Dog,
They do not ship to Canada, shipping is already very expensive. That is a big part of the price tag as it stands now.

--------------------
-Peace-

High Quality MUSHROOM SPORES and CULTURES  for microscopy at www.muShrooms.com

muShrooms.com is the new web site of
www.thehawkseye.com

InvisibleNighted
Ghost

Loc: Funkytown
    #590307 - 03/26/02 06:46 PM (22 years, 26 days ago)

Talk to Dimitri. He'll ship his compost to Canada. The shipping will cost a hell of a lot more than what the compost is worth but I'm sure the end result will out weigh the costs in the end. :wink:

--------------------

Freedom defined is freedom denied.

Nighted is better than Google. Please take time to rate 5/5. Thanks!

Anonymous

#590342 - 03/26/02 07:17 PM (22 years, 26 days ago)

Save your loonies Sun_Dog, there is plenty of shit in Canada. I'll pm you instructions on how to make your own super dung. Then you can grow shrooms like this:

B+ on grain and dung

InvisibleRyche HawkV
A Messenger
Male User Gallery

Re: Do the Dung Brothers ship to B.C. Canada [Re: ]
    #590345 - 03/26/02 07:23 PM (22 years, 26 days ago)

Nice looking monsters there Max :smile:

--------------------
-Peace-

High Quality MUSHROOM SPORES and CULTURES  for microscopy at www.muShrooms.com

muShrooms.com is the new web site of
www.thehawkseye.com

InvisibleThorA
Anti-Theist OVERLORD
Male User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
Re: Do the Dung Brothers ship to B.C. Canada [Re: Nighted]
    #590484 - 03/26/02 09:41 PM (22 years, 26 days ago)

I read that dimitri is opening a Canadian part of his buisness, maybe you can get compost from them?

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag