Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinegeometrix
Naked in a field?
    #582000 - 03/18/02 04:32 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Has anyone ever tripped in a big field with no clothes on?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblePsilocyberSpace
addict

Loc: Being
Re: Naked in a field? [Re: geometrix]
    #582048 - 03/18/02 06:37 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

fuck this I want to chase butter flies!

--------------------
Ours is not a better way, ours is merely another way.

Offlinegeometrix
    #582091 - 03/18/02 07:56 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Ive got some mushies coming in the post and i think im gonna trip in a field, I've never tripped outsied before, and I was just wondering if doing it naked would be the best solution...? wadda u think

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels
    #582307 - 03/18/02 12:11 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

wear clothes... unless you happen to find yourself on a deserted tropical island with nothing but warm, sandy beaches, and crystal clear oceans.

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

Offlinestefan
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
    #582433 - 03/18/02 02:34 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

well, listen to Geokills! And if you've never tripped outside before: GO FOR IT!!!
tripping outside is a must! Just go outside and walk around in nature.. or in your neighbourhood. outside ROCKS!

Offlinedjchilxxn
Midnight Toker

Loc: San Diego, CA
    #583737 - 03/19/02 09:26 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Well, I have tripped, and I have been explored nude in nature, but have never been nude in nature tripping. I don't think I could do it, unless I was at a level 5 trip, just because getting found out would give me the worst fears.

--------------------

-----

i like ham

OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
    #583953 - 03/20/02 05:44 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

This is something that I would LOVE to do. Actually, i'd love to trip naked near a waterfall or something.

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

Offlinehalucino
Stranger
Loc: Canada
    #588148 - 03/24/02 01:22 PM (22 years, 28 days ago)

Naked... that would be something. As for outside, I won't trip inside anymore. Go for a walk, find a forest, find a creek... find a rock. It doesn't matter. Just make sure you're dressed for the elements, you want to be completely comfortable. The thoughts you can have while starring at a clear night sky are unparalled.
Happy tripping, I'm just about to injest... i want my first level 5.

Offlinegnrm23
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: n. e. OH, USSA
Re: Naked in a field? [Re: halucino]
    #588358 - 03/24/02 06:06 PM (22 years, 28 days ago)

so...
come to starwood..
and recreate your mind....
www.rosencomet.com

--------------------
old enough to know better
not old enough to care

Edited by gnrm23 (03/24/02 06:08 PM)

Offlinesuperfine
Driter

Loc: My Home Roams
    #588421 - 03/24/02 07:24 PM (22 years, 28 days ago)

thats a hell of a wicked Idea, It's not hard to find a place where you wouldn't get caught either. Just drive down any long highway, pull over and walk far away from the road. Some weekend If I have nothing to do I could drive to the rockies. That would be trippy, I'td have to be a really hot day for it to be enjoyable though. It'd be great, getting to nature type deal, I always feel like doin something like that on mush

--------------------
Go through the orange yesterday

I watched intently for a while to both sides, infront of me and behind me.
I was impressed to learn there was another way to look... UP!
More impressive still was the fact that there were beautiful stars in this direction
Most amazing fact of all was the prospect of another direction when I was done with up. DOWN! Which, based on the feel through my toes would be a fine sandy beach!

Offlinebluetoad
Stranger
    #590107 - 03/26/02 02:50 PM (22 years, 26 days ago)

I've tripped naked, and I've tripped outside, but never both at the same time.

naked: Personally, I find it frightening through most of the experience but definitely worthwhile. I learn a lot of things about the human species, how different we are, and how strangely we're evolving... It makes me think that _I'M_ the alien. "I'm a bald monkey! I'm a bald monkey!"

outside: It's great, just MAKE SURE YOU'RE WARM!!! Unless you have confidence that you can be strong and keep your body alive at times when slipping away feels really easy, don't risk it in the cold. Hypothermia is the risk you face. Mostly only on large doses, though. Personally, I like focusing more inwardly when I trip and I prefer to be alone and away from any kind of external distractions so I generally don't wander around outside.

Offlineegolesss
veteran
    #591333 - 03/27/02 08:31 PM (22 years, 25 days ago)

Two experiences with this, 1 good 1 not all bad... Got naked with a girlfriend at a well secluded field with a pond, she wore a small anckle bracelet that jingled when she ran around the field..We swam, and made out in the pond, sat by a small fire and stared at the sky, talking and laughing most the night. THe other time was a field way off the road in broad daylight, we thought out of view the cops came but could not do anything because we were in the county and so many feet from the road, he did "suggest" we get dressed because you caould see us from the road.

--------------------
Going crazy will drive you mad, but once you get there the rest is easy....All spores are not created equal!!!!!!!!!!! Sporeworks, Hawkseye, PF, they are completely viable with very strong genetics.

Offlinehomage_etd
Re: Naked in a field? [Re: egolesss]
    #591559 - 03/28/02 01:32 AM (22 years, 24 days ago)

Tripping outside is the only way. The best thing in the world is to trip in a really secluded forest, preferably mostly pine trees and just look for mushrooms [in general that is]. I find it very easy to spot them while tripping and they just look amazing. after a while you get a really peaceful, happy vibe.
as for nakedness outdoors, i dont think i could handle it, i feel lost without my hands in my hoody pockets anyway. ^^

--------------------
*shrugs*

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Loc: orbit
    #591679 - 03/28/02 07:29 AM (22 years, 24 days ago)

when i was younger my girlfriend and i went to a rave and dropped lotsa acid and in the chill-out room we joined in on a huge orgyish thing... Sex everywhere - lotsa people watching - lotsa people tripping / e'ing

--------------------

Offlinegeometrix
Re: Naked in a field? [Re: Zen Peddler]
    #592941 - 03/29/02 03:09 PM (22 years, 23 days ago)

That musta been fukin trippy
He He

Offlinemagnu
    #593102 - 03/29/02 06:00 PM (22 years, 23 days ago)

yes, have tripped in almost every circumstance i could manage (i've been at this a long time). a trip can be good or bad in any situation, as you all should know.

tripping outside naked can be one of the best places, just make sure you will be warm enough and not likely to meet anyone you don't want to meet.

don't forget the first rule of safe tripping: if it would be a bad idea while straight, then it's probably a worse idea tripping. be very careful of rock climbing and stuff. if you don't normally do this kind of thing, don't try it now.

when i trip in the park system, if it's nice out, i almost always have the urge to get naked. think of all the bad trip stories you hear in the news: said individual was found wandering naked down the street. i think your body WANTS to get out of clothing when you open up.

based on what i'm reading, many here would be way too self-conscious to not create some kind of problem for themselves naked. if you're funny about sex and nudity in general, you should make an effort to get over this first.

how? look at the website in gnrm23's above post. come to STARWOOD if you dare. if you can handle it, you'll be cool with more than just nudity.(although people overly attached to monotheistic religions are encouraged to stay away; even WE can only do so much).

BTW: yes, sex while tripping under a waterfall is really something.

--------------------
if you hurt yourself having fun,
you stop having fun.

Offlinegnrm23
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: n. e. OH, USSA
Re: Naked in a field? [Re: magnu]
    #599472 - 04/05/02 09:45 AM (22 years, 16 days ago)

ya at starwood fest gnrmi is pretty much the token christian, hehheh...
wellllll, the fools' ball was a mudfest, the music weas tasty & quite varied, the company was great, and even the kids were OK (tho' sorta bored) ... but i don't think the kids want to come to starwood (even tho' they are, well, sorta invited... lotsa great kids at starwood.. from babies at breast up to 20 goin' on 25....)(oh my, turning on the "youth brigade" -- tut, tut...)
anyway.... ya, a relatively secure environment and relatively un-hungup mind(s) are right up there at the top of the list if yr plannin' peelin' down...
now, for a full-body massage in the noonday sun by a matched pair of nubian and nordic goddesses (or does that make 2 matched pairs?)... ummm, excuse me, back to dreamland .......................

--------------------
old enough to know better
not old enough to care

Edited by gnrm23 (04/05/02 09:48 AM)

InvisibleDoublethink
lost cause
Male
Loc: Here and there
    #599538 - 04/05/02 10:46 AM (22 years, 16 days ago)

I've tripped outside before but never naked. A nice spring day with lots of clouds rocks.. looking at clouds when you are tripping is really neat, we even saw colors in the clouds.. like oil on water.. We hiked a little ways up onto Ted Turner's (Turner Broadcasting, etc.) land because part of a public trail runs onto his private property (but we hiked off the trail aways and found some rocks to sit on) we sat and made designs with sticks and banged out music with sticks and rocks til the trip came on (no we weren't already tripping, we are just strange creative individuals). It was really great, when we looked aat distant mountains we could see patterns in the way the trees grew on the slopes and it was just a great experience.. we were hardly tripping at all but the setting made the experience indredibly enjoyable.. one of the other things I remember is seeing dew on a leaf and we sat and stared at it for what seemed like a really long time (time dilation). I don't know how well we would have handled a higher level because he started walking straight down the side of the mountain and it was a bit steep, but if we had been at a higher level trip we probably would have stayed up there much longer til we came down enough to manage the hike downhill. I'd suggest everyone trip outside, its much more spiritual than tripping inside.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom