Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
Re: O Hell no! [Re: geokills]
    #600424 - 04/06/02 08:38 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Great post Geo, I know where you're coming from. It's just that parents are never, ever going to be happy about you using drugs no matter what you say to them. I use mushrooms and cacti myself but if I had a teenager who was getting involved in weed and E, I'd be extremely concerned all the same. Chances are the kid might be able to handle it, but lots of kids end up pissing their lives away. No offence to any teenagers but when you're 30 you'll look back and think how totally clueless you were as a teenager and understand your parents worries.

How did your parents find out you were doing drugs tho? Surely if you're gonna use them, use them sensibly - like once every 6 months when your parents are out.

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels
Re: O Hell no! [Re: Xlea321]
    #600576 - 04/06/02 01:32 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

> How did your parents find out you were doing drugs tho?

in my case, it was the first weekend of spring break.  i was back home.  my parents are separated and we got two different houses in the same town.  my dad was in lake tahoe skiing 'til sunday night.  well as it turned out, he walked in with two of his buddies at 2 am sunday morning.  we had been smoking some mj and my friend left his bong on the kitchen table - even after i saw my dad walk right by it not noticing anything :tongue:.  o well.. for the best i suppose.  i don't like having to keep secrets. 

> like once every 6 months
this is my general rule for takin' mushrooms, of course i will admit i smoke the herbs quite frequently, but it is not causing me to lose motivation or foul up my relationships.

anyway, as for being 30 and looking back... i'm only 19 and can look all around me at all the clueless fools i attend this institution with.  i'm not one to judge, but when a girl a few months ago asked me, "What if Osama came to the U.S... would we bomb ourselves?"  - i kind of lost hope lol

best of luck to all who have to deal with their parents and vice versa :wink:

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

Offlinetomldp
Shroomeur

Loc: Europe
Re: O Hell no! [Re: geokills]
    #604027 - 04/10/02 04:48 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

I share most of your vision of life Geo. I wish you good luck !
After reading this thread I just read "so alone" under your avatar. That's so true when I take (or talk about) drugs with other drug users. Almost all the people who use/abuse drugs around me are clueless, and I often feel very alone when I'm with them (strange feeling cause we all share intense moments as well). I do not use drugs because I don't want to face life. They are a "tool" we can use to think/have fun/relax. Most of my "friends" want to escape their reality. Only a few people have a reflexion on their relationship with drugs.

>i kind of lost hope
:wink: I know what you felt ! I lost a lot of illusions by listening people like that...

--------------------
:laugh: Visit and support the Free Spore Ring Europe :laugh:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds