Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineGaNjAShRooM
===SPUN===

Loc: Southern United States
Re:Thanks alot. [Re: Chemical_Smile]
    #590763 - 03/27/02 04:26 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

dude-im confused right along with you-my ecuadors(fruiting nicely now)fruited nicely at 75-82 degrees-i have a seperate ac unit in my grow room as well as a seperate space heater that runs the length of the wall-i dont ever run either one of them-i want to keep my power bill down :smile: but mine fruited nicely at 80 F with no cold shocking-sometimes even reaching as high as 85 F!(upstairs apt.)give them some time-and i can suggest 1 thing-sitting your cakes on cds might not be a good idea-all your pins might come from the bottom-is that where the verm layer is? the cd side? if so it will probably collect the most moisture sitting on that flat surfaced cd-the vermiculite will-instead if you are serious about doing cakes-get some wire mesh(chicken wire-lowes) and put about 1 inch off your perlite or the floor of your terrarium-that way if your pins come from that side-they can grow through the wire and back up towards the light :smile:
someone gave me that advice-i cant remember who-i had dramatic results in the way my cakes fruited last time-after my last cakes though i said screw cakes-
and did you say *sitting in boxes of perlie*
if so use chicken wire and dump perlite strait into terrarium on floor under wire-spread even-you would be surprised how much a difference if will make-digital hygrometers suck-good ones are hard to find-i have 6 digital hygros and although they sit in my terrariums i only really use them for temps-lol-they are an assortment of brands-a few very expensive ones-i can put them all side by side in 1 terrarium and i get 6 different readings of all of them-LOL

hoped this helped chemical smile-sorry your having trouble-if you need new spores -pm me and ill send you some amazonian syringes or something-i have plenty- after all what are we in this great community for,and what are friends for? 

--------------------
Cultivation Laws Of America Suck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures