Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineKangKoopa
Kang OfToadstool Land
 User Gallery

Registered: 08/21/06
Posts: 212
Loc: Some where down river
Last seen: 16 years, 19 days
Re: Free Pastor David of the Sacred Mushroom Church of Switzerland [Re: wiggles]
    #6361921 - 12/12/06 03:10 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

wait a minute so your telling me the US government went over and got this guy from another country?.... and fuck the world police thats like if i was in Amsterdam and selling seeds of cannibis cup winners and the US trys to shut me down... wtf? please inform me...


--------------------
"Stability is Luxury"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblemrEdude
enemy of the state

Registered: 08/30/06
Posts: 231
Loc: Canada
Re: Free Pastor David of the Sacred Mushroom Church of Switzerland [Re: KangKoopa]
    #6368658 - 12/14/06 12:12 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

The US tried to do the same with a Canadian dude selling seeds, wants him extradited.

Seems like the US is trying to impart its will all over the world, no matter the context.

Don't do drugs! Except for the drugs rushed to market by the FDA via payola, of course. Those are fine.

Prozac has driven more people insanely psychotic than pot or mushrooms ever will, but hey, it's "legal". So it must be okay.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblelaughingdog
Stranger
 User Gallery
Registered: 03/14/04
Posts: 4,830
Re: Free P David f the Sac Mush Church of Switz [Re: mrEdude]
    #6372647 - 12/15/06 01:26 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

passitbobbie

I like your drug dealer...too smart to get busted...and best of all totally free of belief systems
dressed up in fancy clothing and called "Religion"

Moooooooooooo

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinemopsss
Stranger
Registered: 09/11/05
Posts: 10
Last seen: 17 years, 2 months
Re: Free P David f the Sac Mush Church of Switz [Re: laughingdog]
    #6382494 - 12/18/06 09:03 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

signed :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMadSeason

Registered: 12/19/06
Posts: 470
Last seen: 7 years, 2 months
Re: Free P David f the Sac Mush Church of Switz [Re: mopsss]
    #6389850 - 12/20/06 11:21 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Going to jail for using a what is called God Flesh. God put it here for us... to be used...


--------------------
In the province of the mind, there are no limits

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offline12Gau6e
Stranger
Male

Registered: 01/01/07
Posts: 7
Loc: Bliss, Earth
Last seen: 14 years, 7 months
Re: Free Pastor David of the Sacred Mushroom Church of Switzerland [Re: Asante]
    #6432562 - 01/06/07 08:25 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

I don't know how I feel about it... Don't get me wrong I love Mushrooms, but I mean think about it. If a heroin addict wanted to do heroin lawfully with his posse of junkies, all they would have to do is create a religion about how they get they're fix.

And we all obviously know heroin isn't a good drug. So technically if they allowed this guy to get away with it, there would be absolutely nothing stopping any other drug addict with the same intentions.

Granted mushrooms and heroin are to comparisons that have no relative features of one another. But you understand the point I'm trying to make.

Not to mention, this guys is distributing mushrooms for "Donations"? That sounds like a minor drug lord to me. I'm not dissing on the guy, more power to him, he got away with it for awhile. But like any crime you commit, it's only a matter of time before law enforcement catches on, and catches up.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleStroFun
Repeater

Registered: 07/11/06
Posts: 977
Loc: Mycotopia.net
Re: Free Pastor David of the Sacred Mushroom Church of Switzerland [Re: 12Gau6e]
    #6461895 - 01/15/07 11:41 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

12Gau6e said:
I don't know how I feel about it... Don't get me wrong I love Mushrooms, but I mean think about it. If a heroin addict wanted to do heroin lawfully with his posse of junkies, all they would have to do is create a religion about how they get they're fix.

And we all obviously know heroin isn't a good drug. So technically if they allowed this guy to get away with it, there would be absolutely nothing stopping any other drug addict with the same intentions.

Granted mushrooms and heroin are to comparisons that have no relative features of one another. But you understand the point I'm trying to make.

Not to mention, this guys is distributing mushrooms for "Donations"? That sounds like a minor drug lord to me. I'm not dissing on the guy, more power to him, he got away with it for awhile. But like any crime you commit, it's only a matter of time before law enforcement catches on, and catches up.




Please spare me of your prejudice.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinehpi
Tsar Bomba
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Registered: 01/17/07
Posts: 11,922
Loc: Montreal, Canada Flag
Last seen: 1 year, 19 days
Re: Free Pastor David of the Sacred Mushroom Church of Switzerland [Re: StroFun]
    #6477467 - 01/19/07 05:02 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

I signed. I think its stupid that they arrested him even t hough its' illegal.


--------------------
Tohu Tehom Theli Than Leviathan Tanin'iver Taninsam!
Tohu Tehom Theli Than Leviathan Tanin'iver Taninsam!


There exists one lie that is the absolute worst. A lie that has successfully infiltrated many of the Western governments. This lie is Christianity, and it must be fought in every way, shape and form. Burn the churches and kill the priests. The abomination that is Christianity must be wiped from this Earth.





4-Methyl-Aminorex

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineJstHereFrTheCake
Stranger
Registered: 01/05/07
Posts: 189
Last seen: 15 years, 5 months
Re: Free Pastor David of the Sacred Mushroom Church of Switzerland [Re: hpi]
    #6480004 - 01/20/07 02:10 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Alright, who cares if heroin addicts want to start a church and do heroin all the time. It's not really anyone else's right to tell anyone what to do with their life or their body. If they wanna do heroin fine, I wouldn't but that doesn't make it wrong, just wrong for me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinenolongerinuse
Male User Gallery
Registered: 05/14/06
Posts: 947
Last seen: 10 years, 4 months
Re: Free Pastor David of the Sacred Mushroom Church of Switzerland [Re: JstHereFrTheCake]
    #6481461 - 01/21/07 12:38 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Does anyone have any information on how i could start a sect, my own church under the Sacred Mushroom Church?

I wish to pastor a Sacred Mushroom Church of my own, here in the U.S.

Having multiple churches strenghtens its legitimacy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleelsig
Knowledgespeaks, wisdom listens
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Registered: 09/14/06
Posts: 533
Loc: the beach
Re: Free Pastor David of the Sacred Mushroom Church of Switzerland [Re: nolongerinuse]
    #6484457 - 01/22/07 01:50 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

while this case is a tragedy for this socalled pastor and his family i think the wisdom we all can learn from this case is simply do not trade illegal items with usa, no cannabis seeds or mushrooms or anything else, its simply not worth it. I dont think this man is going to be released. but if he gets sent to usa i hope there will at least be some debate on this. noone in eu should risk facing us prisons as long as they are not in usa and break laws there.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleblewmeanie
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Registered: 10/01/06
Posts: 28,984
Loc: Flag
Re: Free Pastor David of the Sacred Mushroom Church of Switzerland [Re: elsig]
    #6490263 - 01/23/07 06:26 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

"The tyranny and the bullshit's gone on too long.
You old fuckin' shrivs who blocked it's legalization,
you're banished from the land! " .....The D


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinexhooliganx
Munky
Male User Gallery

Registered: 03/09/06
Posts: 900
Loc: reno, nevada
Last seen: 3 years, 15 days
Re: Free Pastor David of the Sacred Mushroom Church of Switzerland [Re: 12Gau6e]
    #6492535 - 01/24/07 12:47 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

12Gau6e said:
I don't know how I feel about it... Don't get me wrong I love Mushrooms, but I mean think about it. If a heroin addict wanted to do heroin lawfully with his posse of junkies, all they would have to do is create a religion about how they get they're fix.

And we all obviously know heroin isn't a good drug. So technically if they allowed this guy to get away with it, there would be absolutely nothing stopping any other drug addict with the same intentions.

Granted mushrooms and heroin are to comparisons that have no relative features of one another. But you understand the point I'm trying to make.

Not to mention, this guys is distributing mushrooms for "Donations"? That sounds like a minor drug lord to me. I'm not dissing on the guy, more power to him, he got away with it for awhile. But like any crime you commit, it's only a matter of time before law enforcement catches on, and catches up.




you have to be kidding me. Let people do meth, heroin, crack, and what ever they want. I personally don't care what people do to their own body. Let adults choose what they want to do with their own body. It's your right to get lung cancer, sclerosis of the liver, die from an OD.

I really don't know enough about pastor david or his church to form an opinion. Does anyone what size donations he asked for and what quantity he sent out? Where the money went to? Was he wealthy because of his "missionary work"


--------------------

Edited by xhooliganx (02/21/07 01:12 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleelbisivni
Registered: 10/01/06
Posts: 2,839
Re: Free Pastor David of the Sacred Mushroom Church of Switzerland [Re: xhooliganx]
    #6515155 - 01/31/07 01:57 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

I fail to understand how anyone belonging to this community can speak negatively in regards to this, though some may have sound points you're missing the bigger picture. I'm sure he knew damn well what he was doing and is little more than unsurprised about how it's played out so far. There are many people diligently engaged in this argument and they see that this man is creating the waves that promise more potential for change than the tiny ripples put out by some random self-proclaimed shroomerite such as myself bitching of the illegality of psilocybin mushrooms.


--------------------
From dust you are made and to dust you shall return.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAlCapwn
ID Reset, take that subpoena

Registered: 02/03/07
Posts: 2,957
Loc: Canada
Last seen: 2 years, 11 months
Re: Free Pastor David of the Sacred Mushroom Church of Switzerland [Re: mrEdude]
    #6592777 - 02/21/07 05:43 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

mrEdude said:
The US tried to do the same with a Canadian dude selling seeds, wants him extradited.

Seems like the US is trying to impart its will all over the world, no matter the context.

Don't do drugs! Except for the drugs rushed to market by the FDA via payola, of course. Those are fine.

Prozac has driven more people insanely psychotic than pot or mushrooms ever will, but hey, it's "legal". So it must be okay.




Yeah, Marc Emery. And on that note, FREE MARC EMERY! \m/


--------------------
Huuuuurrrrrr!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinehazeblaze
Dreamwalker
Registered: 01/24/02
Posts: 30
Last seen: 13 years, 12 days
Re: Free Pastor David of the Sacred Mushroom Church of Switzerland [Re: AlCapwn]
    #6611125 - 02/25/07 11:59 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

I think it's silly for anyone to hide behind the guise of religion to make their drug of choice 'acceptable'. We do drugs to for our own self-pleasure, period. God is perfectly capable of speaking to us without the 'help' of mind altering drugs... it's just that we prefer listening to the drugs... perhaps some drug was the forbidden fruit that has haunted us since Eden.

If he were just a drug dealer, I could respect that... but he's a fraud and his fate will be what it will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinehazeblaze
Dreamwalker
Registered: 01/24/02
Posts: 30
Last seen: 13 years, 12 days
Re: Free Pastor David of the Sacred Mushroom Church of Switzerland [Re: JstHereFrTheCake]
    #6611157 - 02/26/07 12:14 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

JstHereFrTheCake said:
Alright, who cares if heroin addicts want to start a church and do heroin all the time. It's not really anyone else's right to tell anyone what to do with their life or their body. If they wanna do heroin fine, I wouldn't but that doesn't make it wrong, just wrong for me.




You wouldn't say that if you knew someone on heroin or crack... they ruin lives, which ruin families, which ruin communities... we all pay the price.

I don't think we can force help on people. But there are people battling addiction that really do want to stop...it's harder than you think.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineedraket
Stranger
Registered: 08/31/04
Posts: 12
Last seen: 12 years, 9 months
Re: Free Pastor David of the Sacred Mushroom Church of Switzerland [Re: hazeblaze]
    #6647669 - 03/08/07 01:51 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

I think there should be MORE psychedelic religions. The more the better. This gives us power. I think.. I hope.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Registered: 02/06/02
Posts: 87,657
Re: Free Pastor David of the Sacred Mushroom Church of Switzerland [Re: Asante]
    #6647992 - 03/08/07 07:46 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Shroomerites, the Swiss authorities seem not to take any action to change their course. Unfortunately it'll be best to unsticky this thread, but feel free to post in it and bring it back up.

It's sad how the lawmakers lack vision in their application of freedom of religion.
Pastor David - we wish you the best, and that your strength may never leave you.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinededjam
Electro Penguin
Male


Folding@home Statistics
Registered: 12/14/05
Posts: 2,139
Loc: Moralton, Statesota
Last seen: 13 years, 14 hours
Re: Free Pastor David of the Sacred Mushroom Church of Switzerland [Re: Asante]
    #6647999 - 03/08/07 07:49 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Wiccan_Seeker said:
It's sad how the lawmakers lack vision in their application of freedom of religion.





Religion is free when the government agrees with it... thats pretty much the way it is all over the entire planet.

Its moments like these when I ponder the possibility of living on a remote island and having a sea plane to get me where I need to go. I know the perfect place I would go, its just making that final decision on giving up the "things" I have to create the life I want where I am truly free.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Variations in Trips with various Mushroom Strains.
( 1 2 all )
Mycelium69 14,553 20 06/08/02 11:21 AM
by TeKHeAD009
* Mushrooms injected with LSD PDU 3,896 6 04/07/03 04:29 AM
by PDU
* encapsulating mushroom powder? WHAA?
( 1 2 all )
Brukan 10,187 32 11/15/02 10:25 PM
by XtrablueMushroom
* Do you give home grown shrooms for free?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
shroom_assassin 26,599 70 12/16/21 10:20 PM
by Sub-Easy
* Mexican Mushrooms? huntsvillebound 2,332 8 03/30/03 10:45 AM
by mjshroomer
* Mushroom Books syntheticTHC 1,912 5 06/18/03 04:57 PM
by aeonblue
* Mushroom Tea Darren1 4,916 8 10/08/01 07:20 AM
by DinoMyc
* Have any of you tried living off of mushrooms?
( 1 2 all )
World Spirit 3,792 29 06/06/03 11:23 PM
by World Spirit

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Rose, mushboy, LogicaL Chaos, Northerner, bodhisatta
19,219 topic views. 5 members, 33 guests and 43 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2024 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 15 queries.